Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

If It Was You What Will You Do? Be Sincere Please Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If It Was You What Will You Do? Be Sincere Please Lol (808 Views)

Who Has Never Won The Champions League....lol / Death Sentence. . . Lol / Who Turn Lolabbey To Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If It Was You What Will You Do? Be Sincere Please Lol by Oliverlikeme(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2012
A man was panting a 12 story building when at once he took a wrong step and fell 4rum the scarforder that he was standing on, but God so kind, he mistakly hold on, on a pole with his 2 hands, that if he leave the pole he will fall 4rum the up of the building you know what that means, he started shouting O God help me please, he conturnue shouting it bitterlly and he was cring. Sudenly a voice cam down heaven saying do you love me, the man reply O God you know I do with all my heart, the vioce said are you sure, yes yes yes yes said the man, the voice said if you truely love me remove your left hand 4rum the pole, the man did. Remaining his right hand, I've I've remove it lord, the voice said again if you truely love me remove your 1st finger in your right hand 4rum d pole, d man did, d voice said again, remove your 2nd finger, the man did,your 3rd your 4th finger, the man did remaining the last finger,the voice said if you really truely love me very much remove the 5th finger in your right hand 4rum the pole, the man immidiatly provoke and say God Abeg If You Nor Won Help Me Make I Call On Another Person, he shouted louder Somebody Please help me, Somebody please help me somebody please helpppppppppppp.
Please if it was you what will you Do?

(1) (Reply)

Sharp GUY (must Read) / Jokes/motivation / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.