Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Help with Names of Organizations that Fund International Conferences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help with Names of Organizations that Fund International Conferences (250 Views)

List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban / Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations / 2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help with Names of Organizations that Fund International Conferences by Indabello: 9:11pm On May 08, 2023
Hello all,

I am to present a paper on "2023 Elections As A Litmus Test Of Democratisation in Nigeria" at the up coming International Political Science Association (IPSA) conference in Argentina come July.

My application for funding from TETFUND was turndown by my institution on the ground that the school is not having enough to support me at the moment.

This conference is very important for me since I am also to meet three different scholars from three different countries to discuss my Doctoral thesis (proposals) with them and see if they will be willing to supervise me and secure funding for me in their various institutions.

Please, kindly help me with the name of any organization (locally and Internationally) that you know fund this type of travel.

Thank you for your help and consideration.
Re: Help with Names of Organizations that Fund International Conferences by Indabello: 7:21am On May 09, 2023
Please, don't ignore if you know any that could be of help.
Indabello:
Hello all,

I am to present a paper on "2023 Elections As A Litmus Test Of Democratisation in Nigeria" at the up coming International Political Science Association (IPSA) conference in Argentina come July.

My application for funding from TETFUND was turndown by my institution on the ground that the school is not having enough to support me at the moment.

This conference is very important for me since I am also to meet three different scholars from three different countries to discuss my Doctoral thesis (proposals) with them and see if they will be willing to supervise me and secure funding for me in their various institutions.

Please, kindly help me with the name of any organization (locally and Internationally) that you know fund this type of travel.

Thank you for your help and consideration.

(1) (Reply)

NPF Seek Court Order To Remand Seun Kuti In Custody / Umo Eno: The Man Whose Time Has Come / TUC Asks Tinubu To Increase Minimum Wage To 200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.