Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. (17487 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by Enemyofpeace: 9:56am On May 09, 2023
This useless yahoo man should learn to be neutral in politics
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by okuta007: 9:58am On May 09, 2023
Ceenaija:
African mentality, allowing evil to continue.That is why we are the most miserable of all continent

the OONI is a formidable part of the political establishment holding Nigeria to ransom! angry

so the end justifies the means? IF you can steal successfully, you keep the loot -? no repercussions ?

issrorrait - next election - no need to campaign, no need for tribunal - the result must be earned by

whoever the candidate is that has the most thugs, guns, money, INEC and media influence

when e start - and bodies litter the streets on election day 2027, Ooni, make you take am ooo - no complain ooo

since the end justifies the means!
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by benjaminlawson(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2023
bionixs:
my father and the entire area in Enugu threw a party the day MKO won the election. Yoruba people are destroying their future. Karma is real. I dont know their own ooooo

I agree with, what mc is doing is a treat to our lives, particularly those of us that resides outside the Yoruba land, we are known for hospitality, but because of selfish interest of some people, they have made us an object of ridicule, the most unfortunate thing is that this people are just serving their personal interest, that is why they become billonia without known source of income.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by TemmyT002(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:
That is a piece of fatherly advice.

There's no sense in Obi's petition, rather is opens up the wound of the role played by some SE politicians in scuttling the election of Abiola.

Imagine the same line of argument today being put up by the same people with their shameful demand for interim government and military take over, something they didn't say when Buhari won the election in 2015 and 2019 while they were in PDP despite the election being marred with some irregularities.

Is this the part they will toe in the future when election is being contested between a SS and SE?

Have you ever had something valuable stolen from you before?
Imagine someone telling you to look away and forget it. Will you type this nonsense here?
Where is your conscience??
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by mrhumsoft(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2023
If this man doesn't know what to say, he should respectfully keep quite to avoid social media confrontations.

For how long will you people continue to ask us to take every shits you bring to the table for us? All because you people are not affected the bad governance of this country.

You, ooni, do you know anything like poverty or suffering since your birth? You don't I very sure since you were born into a royal family. But if by chance you know or have tasted poverty and suffering, you won't make this insane statement if truly you said this.

You and I know vividly how this nonsense called election was conducted and how the Selected President was announced and you want us to allow it stand.

Buhari did it, 2015, 2019 and we were asked to embraced it. We hid to you people's advise and we embraced it and today, what did we get? Untold suffering and killings.

Ooni, with due respect, if you don't know what to say keep quite and allow the law to take it course.

We Nigerians, we never elected APC (Tinubu). Only insane person will want APC to continue with their incompetent leadership of bare corruption and what- a-view.

Keep quite and mind your throne before they will say we are insulting a traditional ruler. People like you are the architect of many of our problems in this country all because it doesn't affect you people.
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by saintrow1: 10:07am On May 09, 2023
Ceenaija:
African mentality, allowing evil to continue.That is why we are the most miserable of all continent

you and who?
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by benjaminlawson(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
This useless yahoo man should learn to be neutral in politics

Please I wont tolerate this from you, Oni is our esteemed tradition all rulers, and we yorubas are known for respecting elders, not our tribe alone, though I too did not agree with what he said, but this does not call for abuse. Please tender your unreserved apology to the king.
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by Earthquakes: 10:12am On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:

There's no sense in Obi's petition, rather is opens up the wound of the role played by some SE politicians in scuttling the election of Abiola.

Imagine the same line of argument today being put up by the same people with their shameful demand for interim government and military take over, something they didn't say when Buhari won the election in 2015 and 2019 while they were in PDP despite the election being marred with some irregularities.

Is this the part they will toe in the future when election is being contested between a SS and SE?

You can atleast agree Igbos supported OBJ against Ojukwu so mention which Igbo man your tribe has supported politically??
Yesterday you were shouting go to court today it's evil to go to the same court grin
I spit on your lying head
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2023
Image123:

Lolz, play your cards correctly simple. The SE has had more Senate Presidents than any other region since 1999. No other region cried about it. What advantage has it brought to the SE? NONE. Presidency is not dashed to tribes on the emotional cries of marginalization or throwing sit at home nzogbu tantrums. You must align and strategize, not always hating blindly and putting your eggs in one leaky basket. We have hundreds of tribes in Nigeria, only one keeps crying marginalisation, yet they have occupied every single position in Nigeria since Independence but no show. Find peace and development in yourselves, not in politics. Ask good questions, about your governors and senators and other representatives.

Give same advise to Southwest too. angry
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by Penguin2: 10:14am On May 09, 2023
sparko1:

I think most of you don't read, that is why you just follow beer parlor news, the case at that time was about the absent of result from 388 polling unit (out of 1235 polling units), first INEC AND PDP presented no evidence that election were conducted in those polling units, while Hope made sure that the result were secured with the Police, Hope claimed that those 388 polling units were his stronghold (NO COUNTER CLAIM), almost all the votes in those polling units were given to him and the result changed everything.

I think the issue was, they knew those polling units were his stronghold so they made a calculated attempt to exclude the results, now almost every election has something like this, if it was a matter of thugs destroying the result from some not all of the those polling units, it will be a different thing (They might redo the election), its like the Adamawa issue, they knew if the result continued they won't will, they quickly declared someone else when result we still not complete.

In the case of the presidential election, the difference is, Obi can't lay claim to anywhere he lost as his stronghold, and none of those place were omitted from the election result, non can he say the result from south East were omitted or falsified because he won with a very surprising margin, now, his prayers is to disqualify Tinubu, and claim that there was violence in some places, while the violence claim can't get him anything, if he succeed in disqualifying Tinubu, the runner up will be crowned.

See, I’ve also dispassionately read what happened in the Uzodimma case and I came to agree that the Supreme Court is not entirely to blame. The problem came from INEC who canceled the votes at the Local Government Collation Centre instead of at the Polling Units which was what the law provided. But that’s technicality.

Because the truth of the matter was that those results were manufactured and criminally over-inflated for Uzodimma. When the Local Government returning officer saw it, he disagreed with the numbers and canceled the results. INEC Authorities at State level and National level agreed with the decision and excluded those results and announced Ihedioha.

Supreme Court finally accepting those phoney figures based on technicality was criminal.

On Obi’s case, you can see it even INEC’s IREV portal that there are obvious discrepancies in the result announced by INEC and what actually happened on Election Day. The footprints are everywhere.

These two cases are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by coputa(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Father ko, mother ni.
Let me ask you kid? Is it only Obi that is in court? Abi you no see Atiku name up there.
Did Igbos not back Obasanjo? Abi Obasanjo na Igbo man? Shame on all of you. Shame

Why the so much attention on Obi?
Chai, this Obi is a lion aswear down
Obi is the face of a new Nigeria.If he wins in the court, Nigeria will turn 360 degrees, you know what that means to the looters.They are using every mean to placate Peter Obi, even the so called royal fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by coputa(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2023
CHRISSANCHEZ:

Are the south west also crying as the south east about being marginalized.
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by NSK4U(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2023
Raj10:
U r a castigated he-goat for saying that to d oni of ife

You mean the honey of Ife that loves all young girls?
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by NSK4U(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2023
benjaminlawson:

Please I wont tolerate this from you, Oni is our esteemed tradition all rulers, and we yorubas are known for respecting elders, not our tribe alone, though I too did not agree with what he said, but this does not call for abuse. Please tender your unreserved apology to the king.

Did he speak like a king?
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by steeltrust: 10:42am On May 09, 2023
Raj10:
U r a castigated he-goat for saying that to d oni of ife
the ooni and every other king in southwest is a nonentity

They don’t know the reason they are king
They bastardize the ancient throne

Stupid set of corrupt king

Sultan of sokoto or oba of Benin can never come out to make such stupid statements

1 Like

Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2023
plaindealer:

https://www.thecable.ng/no-reason-to-waste-time-ooni-asks-atiku-obi-supporters-to-embrace-tinubus-govt/amp
Stvpid black goat wearing the sacred white regalia of a respected traditional office. Inkpi.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by fareed69(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2023
Ooni you for no talk like this O.
You know sey dem no get respect for elders not even their Father.
A beg just no talk am again let them continue ranting and wailing 8 years of Tinubu GCFR will come and go .

Quote me and do the needful

Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by wink2015(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2023
Oni of Ife advice is just begging the question.

It did not provide a sound argument as to why the opposition party should not go to court to challenge the electoral fraud the ruling party the APC has done in Nigeria.

Let the opposition party seek redress and get justice.

That is the only way our nascent democracy can grow in Nigeria.
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by tenpipsperday: 10:54am On May 09, 2023
Ceenaija:

My brother. You have said it all
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by Kcos: 10:55am On May 09, 2023
What an insensitive talk, by these political corrupt people.
To embrace fraud elections. when you leaders refuse to speak the truth, you all will be ashamed in public.
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by Karnice600: 10:57am On May 09, 2023
plaindealer:

https://www.thecable.ng/no-reason-to-waste-time-ooni-asks-atiku-obi-supporters-to-embrace-tinubus-govt/amp
I've always suspected this dude to be in Desmond Elliot's league of fools.
Someone who only lives to marry.
That's the average African leader for you. Thank God for Peter Obi with a different mindset.
Nansense.
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by 77up(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2023
I knew those stupid children of perdition will insult my King on this but it doesn't matter , what matters is that they won't stop crying.
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by lastclaire4(f): 11:01am On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:

But when it is time to evacuate people anytime there is crisis it is this same igbo people your call. You asked them to go to court and now you are complaining. They are in court go and meet them there.
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by Grandeur2015: 11:03am On May 09, 2023
My Rresponse to Ooni of Ife Kingdom

@ooniadimulaife Your Highness you will live and rule for as long as your gods want you to.

May I also let you know that I do not follow Kings on social media but I have my reasons for following you and Olu of Warri on this platform.

Your Highness, there is a say that no one beats a child and expects him not to cry.

Your Highess, would you have kept quiet if the process that produced you as the Ooni of Ife was clearly manipulated against you just because your opponent felt he has money to throw around and buy the political system in his favour?

My Highness you are a young man loved by many, especially the youths, please do not take that genuine love for granted.

Please I want to ask; isn't it the right time we start doing things properly in this country?

You hosted a Kenya senior official, didn't see how their election went free and fair and their judiciary dispense Judgement on the Presidential election within 30days?

How could you asked your children to accept irregularities are the will of God in the 21st century sir?

Finally, your request is already out of the hands of #obidients but with the Judiciary. The outcome of those court cases will either take Nigeria's democracy backward or strengthen it. Am sure you want what is good for Nigeria but let the will of the majority of Nigerians prevail not few fortunate people in the corridors of powers like you.

Thank you.
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by Enemyofpeace: 11:05am On May 09, 2023
benjaminlawson:

fok Ooni million times. Who him epp? You want to compare the yahoo guy with responsible King like the Oba of Benin? Fok Ooni I say one more time.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by damkin24(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2023
Ceenaija:
Can you define that evil you're referring to?
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by damkin24(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Embrace kii you dia. grin grin grin grin
Oni husshupupi cheesy grin cheesy grin

Is it not APC that asked them to go to court?
I don't even know why the fear about Obi and Atiku going to court. Why? Allow the law to take it's course nah. After all na APC still select the judges. Haba
But the monarch never said they should withdrawn their cases from court?
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by crowther15(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2023
Ceenaija:
Ooni kind of comment is what has brought Nigeria to this mess. So, they want us to accept open theft and embrace peace. How do you build peace on crooked foundation?
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by Karnice600: 11:25am On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:

Because it is unheard of for someone who came third in an election to claim he won

Obi need to contest the second position first and can only lay claim to the first position after he had defeated Atiki who came second.

His case against Tinubu is well understood by the SW people and history will always be there to reckon with.

Because it is unheard of for someone who came third in an election to claim he won

This your foolishness deserve Guinness World recognition walahi.
Someone is rejecting the outcome of an exam with reason that the process was manipulated by the supervisor, such that the dumbest candidate bagged all "A"s while the best ones failed. The person's script one way or the other gets back to him and he finds out that what he wrote were altered after submission. He then decides to fight legally to reverse the fraudulent outcome that came from a faulty process. Now you wey say you get sense, begin dey call am failure, rating him by the same faulty process he his condemning. Is that not a symptom of brain tumor?
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by Image123(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2023
CHRISSANCHEZ:

If they behave the same way, they will get the same advice. Is there some obsession of the SE with the SW by the way? Or how does the SW manage to come into the discussion?
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by ifeco4(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:

Some of you just talk through your anus. Did Peter Obi contest against Buhari that you are talking about us not saying anything, Buhari contested against Atiku. Mind you not all South Easterners were in Pdp then and you are myopic and ethnic bigot to be ascribing the call for interim government to South easterners.

According to you, there is no sense in Obi's petition. Very funny as alot of people reason. i'm prompted to ask you what is the judiciary for? You can not beat a child and stops him from crying, allow Obi/Datti to seek for justice and Courts interpretation of certain things that will even improve our electoral practices. Afterall, he was asked to go to court. Let court do their work.

The same Buhari you people supported out of sentiment went to court in three instances.

Ohh you know some South east politicians played role that led to the annulment of Abiola's mandate but you will not tell us what led to that , the danger of a single story. Your concern now is not if the right things were done during the election but that everybody should support your President select by Inec, is that the Nigeria of your dreams? Where the end justifies the means.

Still portraying your ethnic bigotry by bringing up South south to the equation. Its on record that we supported Goodluck more than his people and we even supported Obasanjo mor than the Yorubas.
Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 09, 2023
Yeruba pple are always the case when it comes to trust..

Ndi eye service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law / Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed In Adamawa / Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.