Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case (3860 Views)

Summary Of Today’s Tribunal (22/05/23) / NJC , FG Help - Tinubu Ignoring Tribunal Case / Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2023
Please let's celebrate our Governor in waiting, I clearly saw that he won today's tribunal its was a great joy and happiness from peoples knowing fully well that his mandate that was stolen before has been restore.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Breadandpeppers(f): 7:25am On May 09, 2023
Start taking Panadol from now so that the headache won't be serious later on

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by danijesus(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2023
Make una no cause problem for this country o
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Gunayo(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2023
I am not surprised if it happens. Nothing surprise me anymore when it comes to Nigeria politics.

7 Likes

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by TheBillyonaire: 7:32am On May 09, 2023
Malaria is just everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by inoki247: 7:32am On May 09, 2023
You beta take your dream outta here....

Make APC just let Osun slide he don show people no want them for that side no be everything person dey win you lose some nd win some...

5 Likes

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Hoelujohn: 7:36am On May 09, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Please let's celebrate our Governor in waiting, I clearly saw that he won today's tribunal its was a great joy and happiness from peoples knowing fully well that his mandate that was stolen before has been restore.
Let the law take it's cause. If PDP has rigged in whatever way, they should be penalized.
Same thing should also be done in presidential election tribunal. If it is discovered that APC rigged in any state, they should be penalized too.
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Prokaryote: 7:36am On May 09, 2023
You better go and see a psychiatrist to help you with your daily drugs.

8 Likes

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Thekaghan: 7:42am On May 09, 2023
I am not a fan of Ade the Dancer if the court decides to sack the Governor it will lead to chaos in Osun state Oyetola should look towards next election and let it go but we are talking about two ambitious rich men here

1 Like

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Kazeemabiodun: 7:45am On May 09, 2023
Thekaghan:
I am not a fan of Ade the Dancer if the court decides to sack the Governor it will lead to chaos in Osun state Oyetola should look towards next election and let it go but we are talking about two ambitious rich men here
which state are you in osun to know that . Nothing will happen

3 Likes

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2023
Thekaghan:
nothing will happen brother man
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2023
Prokaryote:
You better go and see a psychiatrist to help you with your daily drugs.
Lol nah your eyes e go be nah
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Thekaghan: 7:56am On May 09, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
nothing will happen brother man
Are you sure ade will not have heart attack ? 😂

1 Like

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by rexchazy(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2023
A sitting governor's mandate stolen? I bet you don't know what you are saying, please wake up from your slumber and get food to eat

1 Like

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Parachoko: 8:15am On May 09, 2023
Thekaghan:
No chaos will happen

1 Like

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by press9jatv: 8:21am On May 09, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
that dream has failed woefully on every side. Odi Aye Atunwa fun ijoba Oyetola ni ipinle Osun. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal. APC won tun gberi mon ni ipinle Osun. APC kotun goke mon ni ipinle Osun

2 Likes

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by press9jatv: 8:21am On May 09, 2023
Ademola VS Oyetola in the Supreme Court of justice

4 Appeals in respect of same 2022 Gubernatorial Election in Osun, since all the 4 appeals are replica of the other. Lawyers from both sides agreed that one of the Appeals filed by Oyetola and which is marked as SC/508/2023 be heard by Lord Justices of Supreme Court. With this consolidation of Appeals, decision of Supreme Court in suit number SC/508/2023 will bind on all the rest 3 Appeals.
Adeleke vs Oyetola at the Supreme Court of justice

Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, SAN, OON, JP, FCArb is currently firing from all Cylinders before Lord Justices of Supreme Court!
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by press9jatv: 8:23am On May 09, 2023
Clearly, all the 5 Justices in the panel must have read all the processes filed in advance and before today. Reason why they are making the Judgement 'Wait and Get'. Victories for the indefatigable Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in today’s judgement in the Supreme Court of justice. Imole everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by press9jatv: 8:23am On May 09, 2023
Adeleke vs Oyetola in the Supreme Court of justice

Justice AGIM TO FAGBEMI, YOU ARE SILENT ON BVAS MACHINES .
Justice AGIM is making sense. Takes Fagbemi SAN on on the transmission of number of accredited voters from BVAS machines.
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by press9jatv: 8:25am On May 09, 2023
Supreme Court Queries Oyetola's Counsel On Physical BVAS Machine, Reserves Judgment Till Tomorrow

Supreme Court on Monday reserved judgement on the appeal filed by former governor Gboyega Oyetola against the election of Governor Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke, just as the Court questioned Counsel to the former governor for his attempts to deceive the court with his silence over importance of physical BVAS machine to the election over and above server report, in line with the electoral act as amended.

Apparently dazed by the question, Oyetola's Counsel stuttered and rigmaroled as he could not proffer any reasonable response to the query which is cardinal for the determination of the appeal.

The proceedings which lasted less than one hour saw the apex Court streamlining all the five appeals into one, basis on which judgement will be delivered.

Counsel to Governor Ademola Adeleke, the PDP as well as INEC, while adopting their separate briefs already with the Court, urged the lord Justices of the apex Court to discountenance attempts by the APC and Governor Gboyega to hijack the popular mandate of the people of Osun State in an election they did not win, describing Oyetola and APC's appeals as tantamount to an unserious hunter looking for the legs of a snake.

The learned counsel wondered why the APC are hell bent in re-writing the law by trying to shift burden of proof of their own allegations on the respondents.

According to them, the new electoral act does not envisage a situation where respondents, particularly in election matters would assume position of discharging burden of proof.

Such a situation, according to the counsel, sounds unreasonable by a desperate thief caught pants down in the very act. Adeleke's counsel therefore entreated the Court to throw away the appeals, saying Oyetola and APC only want to eat a pie in the skye.
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by press9jatv: 8:26am On May 09, 2023
Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke wins in the Supreme Court of justice by the Special Grace of Almighty God. It’s unanimous judgement in favour of the indefatigable Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. Imole everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Ofunaofu: 8:37am On May 09, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

It's just a mere dream
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by atiku07(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2023
Kazeemabiodun:
which state are you in osun to know that . Nothing will happen

Exactly what I wanted to say something ppl are tired already. They are only afraid to talk for the fear of been attacked by thugs Adeleke employed in osun who are on a keeling spree.

Ppl would be shocked at the massive u turn today in the state.
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by ZOT2023: 9:11am On May 09, 2023
Oga,go back to sleep.
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by sonature1: 9:47am On May 09, 2023
The case will be adjourned.

No be Naija we dey again?
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Ballack1(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2023
You may be right .
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Light777(f): 9:58am On May 09, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
GOD forbid your dream

Go and take Panadol extra.
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by Tmex(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

Congratulations to Oyetola on his victory at the tribunals. Today's supreme court victory will be Adeleke's
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by id4sho(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Malaria is just everywhere.
Malaria is free grin
Re: I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case by cpu2006(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

Ekundayo indeed. he be like say you dey smoke weed?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" / Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan / Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.