Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 (1810 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? / 10000 AK47 How Much Will It Cost And How Can I Get It Delivered / How Much Will It Cost To Build This 2 Bedroom Flat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by Joyful365: 11:27am On May 09, 2023

It's a three bedroom bungalow all ensuite.
Please help with estimate or guide on how to accomplish this goal to avoid abandoned project as my income is low.

Once I get the foundation and flooring done at a stretch and as per recommendation from saydfact thread, I'll take a one month break then start spending 100k from savings monthly on the project. With this method, how long will it take to complete this project?

Land is available and about 1000 blocks.. 6 inches. Location is after after Egba after Benin Auchi bypass

Saydfact please tag me if there's any recent thread of yours on this type of design. I only saw the 2016 thread but the costs are no more realistic due to inflation

Cc
Analyst01
Spyder880
Saydfact

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by saydfact(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Joyful365 post=123024856][/quote]

what about we use your design to estimate what the cost would be in 2023 May? grin grin grin

I've always wanted to do a new thread with the lastest cost.... but you'll need to send me the AutoCAD file or fully dimensioned plan.

I'll need to create time thou for it.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by Joyful365: 9:04am On May 13, 2023
saydfact:

what about we use your design to estimate what the cost would be in 2023 May? grin grin grin

I've always wanted to do a new thread with the lastest cost.... but you'll need to send me the AutoCAD file or fully dimensioned plan.

I'll need to create time thou for it.

Hello saydfact

Thank you for your response.

I'd be delighted if you use the plan above to estimate the cost but I don't have the AutoCAD file/fully dimensional plan you mentioned. I don't even know what they are. I just googled three bedroom floor plans and got the sample above and I like it hence posting it here after seeing your thread about how to build comfortable house while earning little. Is there a way to get those things and how much will it cost?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by saydfact(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2023
Joyful365:

Hello saydfact

Thank you for your response.

I'd be delighted if you use the plan above to estimate the cost but I don't have the AutoCAD file/fully dimensional plan you mentioned. I don't even know what they are. I just googled three bedroom floor plans and got the sample above and I like it hence posting it here after seeing your thread about how to build comfortable house while earning little. Is there a way to get those things and how much will it cost?

I'll generate it....
And we can use it for the tutorial.

I only need the Autocad to make my backend calculation easier, does not mean we can't do without it.

I'll open a thread later today and we wld start the lecture maybe from tomorrow or early next week.

Thanks and regards..
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by saydfact(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2023
@Joyful365

This is it in AutoCAD (not fully dimensioned thou)
we good to go.

what type of land are you building on? You can share a pics.

Watch this space for link to Tutorial thread.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by Joyful365: 3:03am On May 14, 2023
saydfact:
@Joyful365

This is it in AutoCAD (not fully dimensioned thou)
we good to go.

what type of land are you building on? You can share a pics.

Watch this space for link to Tutorial thread.

Thank you very much...

I don't really understand what you mean by type of land... but the land is 100 feet by 100 feet. It's in a developing area... It has been farmed on before.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by saydfact(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2023
Joyful365:

Thank you very much...

I don't really understand what you mean by type of land... but the land is 100 feet by 100 feet. It's in a developing area... It has been farmed on before.

Type of land refers to if its Waterlogged, sandy or a firm land. From the picture, it's a firm land... The land usually determines the type of foundation to be used.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by Joyful365: 4:40pm On May 14, 2023
saydfact:

Type of land refers to if its Waterlogged, sandy or a firm land. From the picture, it's a firm land... The land usually determines the type of foundation to be used.

Okay thank you for the clarification. Yes, it's a firm land

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by saydfact(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2023
Hi Morning.

You can follow the estimation class on the question asked here via the link >> https://www.nairaland.com/7690775/diy-practical-class-estimating-comfortable

Goodluck
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by visaclick: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2023
saydfact:

I'll generate it....
And we can use it for the tutorial.

I only need the Autocad to make my backend calculation easier, does not mean we can't do without it.

I'll open a thread later today and we wld start the lecture maybe from tomorrow or early next week.

Thanks and regards..

He won’t have the autocad file because he stole the design from me and refused to pay me for my work. I have the autocad file as i write. This man is not even ashamed to upload a stolen property which i can get him jailed for.

@op I blame myself for trusting you by sending you the design thinking you will be noble enough to fulfill your part meanwhile you are a very dishonest fellow. You want to eat your cake and have it. If you are too broke to contract a professional then why are you online seeking for help. Go to site find a bricklayer and do it yourself then. THIEF!!!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by Joyful365: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2023
visaclick:

He won’t have the autocad file because he stole the design from me and refused to pay me for my work. I have the autocad file as i write. This man is not even ashamed to upload a stolen property which i can get him jailed for.

@op I blame myself for trusting you by sending you the design thinking you will be noble enough to fulfill your part meanwhile you are a very dishonest fellow. You want to eat your cake and have it. If you are too broke to contract a professional then why are you online seeking for help. Go to site find a bricklayer and do it yourself then. THIEF!!!

Hello. I am the op but I have never contacted you for anything. I actually saw this design posted by someone on a thread on Nairaland here and I liked it and decided to ask about it... But as we speak, I have designed another plan myself because the above plan was criticized for not having a lobby and entrance to the master bedroom being directly in the sitting room and store room having no window. I have created a thread about it.

So, I'm sorry for posting the above plan if it's yours. I only saw it on a thread and reposted. And I have never contacted you before.

Cc: Hollar007
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by saydfact(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2023
visaclick:

If this is true, then it is totally unacceptable.... Sorry for that, I was sure to ask, and I was told it was from an online site...

I'll have to discontinue this until op can proof otherwise.

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by saydfact(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Joyful365:

Hello. I am the op but I have never contacted you for anything. I actually saw this design posted by someone on a thread on Nairaland here and I liked it and decided to ask about it... But as we speak, I have designed another plan myself because the above plan was criticized for not having a lobby and entrance to the master bedroom being directly in the sitting room and store room having no window. I have created a thread about it.

So, I'm sorry for posting the above plan if it's yours. I only saw it on a thread and reposted. And I have never contacted you before.

Very Honourable responce.....

Maybe you cld have asked the original poster for permission to use..

May God make it easy, you get better designs when you consult pros.... You even save more on the long run.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by Joyful365: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2023
visaclick:

I have reason to believe that you are a stupid liar and a thief. You claimed you designed the plan on May 3 and you showed the picture on your phone showing the date... But the user Hollar007 posted the plan on April 14. How come Hollar007 had the plan and posted it on April 14 before you claiming to have designed it on May 3? Also, when did I contact you and when did you share the so-called plan with me?

Can you see your stupidity now?

For the record this is the thread where I saw the plan:
https://www.nairaland.com/7356080/construction-3bedroom-bungalow-bq-oron/19

This is the exact link of the post containing the above image

https://www.nairaland.com/7356080/construction-3bedroom-bungalow-bq-oron/19#122517539

The username of the person who posted the plan is Hollar007. The screenshot is also below.

Visaclick if this is your plan then you can ask the person who posted it to take it down. But you throwing insults on my thread is unwarranted. I have your contact details and I can get you if you don't retract your defamatory remarks on both of my thread.

Cc: lawyer seun mynd44 lalasticlala saydfact

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by saydfact(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Joyful365:

I have reason to believe that you are a stupid liar and a thief. You claimed you designed the plan on May 3 and you showed the picture on your phone showing the date... But the user Hollar007 posted the plan on April 14. How come Hollar007 had the plan and posted it on April 14 before you claiming to have designed it on May 3? Also, when did I contact you and when did you share the so-called plan with me?

Can you see your stupidity now?

For the record this is the thread where I saw the plan:
https://www.nairaland.com/7356080/construction-3bedroom-bungalow-bq-oron/19

This is the exact link of the post containing the above image

https://www.nairaland.com/7356080/construction-3bedroom-bungalow-bq-oron/19#122517539

The username of the person who posted the plan is Hollar007. The screenshot is also below.

Visaclick if this is your plan then you can ask the person who posted it to take it down. But you throwing insults on my thread is unwarranted. I have your contact details and I can get you if you don't retract your defamatory remarks on both of my thread.

Cc: lawyer seun mynd44 lalasticlala saydfact

Thanks noted...

Again, I'll appeal to both parties to let this fly...

Offcourse insults is a no no, irrespective.

I also have pple who have used my article or design without permission, I always find a way to joke about it.

And I've also had pple who have insulted me, I still find a way to move on.... Anything to avoid controversy is always welcomed.

Thanks.....
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This In 2023 by Hollar007(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2023
This drawing was screenshot from a design I had. It is done by a real estate firm and I had the drawing because I was supposed to work on the site. I have the full drawing including the MEP drawings. For the guy claiming you did the design and defaming the OP it is really bad cos U aren't the owner of the building. I posted it before you did it show us proof it was ur job. Stop using nairaland to display ur arrogance and hateful attitude. I've checked your post and saw most of ur reply are hate filled. I was at work when I received a disturbing call to make clarifications. We're always here to connect and learn not to created enemy

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor / .......... / Beware Of 419: Century 21 REIT Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.