Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31546 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:17am On Feb 21, 2023
author=Goood job OP]

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by bola4dprec(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Plan pls

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
bola4dprec:
Plan pls

Tel/WhatsApp us on 081 441 814 99 for the complete architectural drawings.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Rayd502(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
We've dressed the windows today...

Meanwhile art work for the window extrior will commence tomorrow as well as fixing and dressing of the doors...

Pls does this window comes with net?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Rayd502:

Pls does this window comes with net?

Yes it does.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by DJInfluence: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
We've stocked the living room with materials bought today
Am at the verge of getting such interior doors and have some questions and concerns. Did you installed the doors before or after tiling of the floors. What about fitting. Did the doors fit without chiselling part of it off? Would you recommend screedind before fixing the doors or after?

Lastly how much did you pay for the doors (I know a lot has changed since you installed but just want to have a rough idea).

Anyone else that can help me with these concerns is highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
DJInfluence:
Am at the verge of getting such interior doors and have some questions and concerns. Did you installed the doors before or after tiling of the floors. What about fitting. Did the doors fit without chiselling part of it off? Would you recommend screedind before fixing the doors or after?

Lastly how much did you pay for the doors (I know a lot has changed since you installed but just want to have a rough idea).

Anyone else that can help me with these concerns is highly welcome.

The doors were installed before tiling of the floors...

We didn't chisel the walls cos the doors purchased fitted each door spaces. Only places you'll need to chisel is the door hook area which is to be embedded into the wall then plaster again

Screed ur walls after doors installation

Lastly, doors has no fix amount. It depends on the quality you want...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by geladinho1(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Thanks alot sir
Nice one i love ur explanation. I have 100 / 100 piece of plot can i have 4 bed room and 4 self contains on the land

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2023
geladinho1:

Nice one i love ur explanation. I have 100 / 100 piece of plot can i have 4 bed room and 4 self contains on the land

Thanks alot

Yes.. A 100ft by100ft can contain a 4-bedroom bungalow and 4-self contain
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by geladinho1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Thanks alot

Yes.. A 100ft by100ft can contain a 4-bedroom bungalow and 4-self contain
Appreciate boss man.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Princelumide: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Awesome job here OP... Had to go through all your posts from page 1 to 20...
I like your job.
I want to go for same thing but with lesser designs what's your estimate?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Princelumide:
Awesome job here OP... Had to go through all your posts from page 1 to 20...
I like your job.
I want to go for same thing but with lesser designs what's your estimate?

Much appreciated boss

Hit us on call/WhatsApp with 081 441 81499 so we can discuss further..

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by mercysamuelson(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Anything on a moderate 2 bedrooms, 2 toilets, laundry apartment on a 30ft by 100 ft land?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
mercysamuelson:
Anything on a moderate 2 bedrooms, 2 toilets, laundry apartment on a 30ft by 100 ft land?

Yes.. Call/whatsapp us on 081 441 814 99

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Hollar007(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Can I see a walkthrough plan like dis

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Trustme2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
We've taken the construction project to an end. As agreed upon in the contract, the client is to take care of furnishing in the house.

We want to first and foremost, give thanks to God for his enablement and guidance throughout the construction process as no casualty from any workers was recorded from inception stage to finishing stage. Also, we earnestly want to appreciate everyone here who took their time in following our thread and also engaging in it from inception to completion, you all are our greatest motivator and i say God bless you'll richly.

And to our client who is also a nairalander, we also want to deeply thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as this is an added feather to our cap....

We enjoyed every bit of our stay in Oron, Akwa ibom as the people are welcoming and peace loving. Oron is one place i found really interesting especially their rich food and different places of interest.

We're all set to journey back to our Edo state.to continue with our usual business as we have pending project(s) to emback on as we've always delivered functional, aesthically pleasing and structurally stable construction projects over time....

I'm Arc Akhimien Manson.
Project Architect, AsomArchitectNG
How much does this cost?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Trustme2:
How much does this cost?

Reach us via the contact details in my signature so we take it up from there. Thanks
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Dancebreaker: 1:31am On Apr 18, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Light fixtures on the living room area.... cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX7I7Jg8Shg
This looks good.
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Dancebreaker:

This looks good.

Much appreciated
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AbarisFather(m): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2023
Nice work👍

But there should be hock at each end of the runner irons for proper reinforcement

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Givemehope(f): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2023
Dancebreaker:

This looks good.

I have replied your PM.
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2023
AbarisFather:
Nice work👍

But there should be hock at each end of the runner irons for proper reinforcement

Thanks..
It's hooked at each ends
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Emdee590(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
So we've started casting the foundation beam..
this part Dae chop money die
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2023
Emdee590:
this part Dae chop money die

Depends though...
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Rayd502(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
This will be used for the Rooms and kitchen

How much did this cost?And what is the name?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by onuku: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
I so much love the concrete stamp flooring that you did. What's the price range?

AsomArchitectNG:
More photos :

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:19am On Apr 26, 2023
onuku:
I so much love the concrete stamp flooring that you did. What's the price range?

1500/square meter
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by acaciadepot: 7:03am On Apr 27, 2023
Installing dark walnut hardwood floors would be an excellent choice for adding both gorgeous and durable flooring to the room. These automatically enhance the attractiveness and brilliance of your home. Acacia Hardwood is well-known for its toughness and durability. They are designed to be more resistant to all types of weather situations. Get more detail related to Acacia Hardwood Flooring.
Visit us at: https://www.acacia-depot.com/
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by onuku: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Please what are the materials needed for concrete stamp floor that has a dimension of 1,150 square meters?

AsomArchitectNG:

1500/square meter
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by otipoju(m): 5:05am On Jun 29, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
We give all the glory to God almighty for his enablement, grace and might.

It's yet another of our building project in Oron, Akwa ibom State as we've agreed on terms to construct a 3bedroom bungalow with Bq, gate house and generator House for a nairalander... The details of the project are as follows:

Client: Nairalander
Duration: 60 days
Contractor: AsomArchitectNG

We duely appreciate all nairaland family for your continued support and encouragment. Cos we wouldn't have gone this far without you guys.

Design Features:
|*Entrance√ |*Ante-Room√ |*Visitor's Wc√ |*Living Room√ |*Dinning√|*Kitchen/Store√ |*2-bedrooms(ensuite)√. | *1-Master's bedroom(ensuite)√ | *Laundry√ | *Exit√

Extra

1.) Click To See List Of Our Latest Architectural Designs

2.) Click To See Our Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex

3.) Click To See Some Of Our Architectural Designs & Project Executed

Our Social Media Handles
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
WEBSITE

Find (CEO) on google with:
"Arc Akhimien Manson"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIC3HeQ8yzM

New Update:
I've made a compilation video of the project from scratch to finishing especially for those who won't be able to go through the thread from inception and would love to see the construction process😎...

Video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5eby_R9Lmc

Do you work in Lagos state. I have a property I want to renovate.
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by weblord1900: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
How much does it cost to build this kind of house in a village sir?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by SemperFid: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2023
How much money will build this house in owerri. Na this thing hold me I never marry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Wow Amazing Waterfall Terraces In Ojodu Omole Very Flexible +2349030188831 / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.