Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,044 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

May Feels As Though Someone Is Coming To Take Everything She Has Worked For, But - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Feels As Though Someone Is Coming To Take Everything She Has Worked For, But (355 Views)

Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim / 30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May Feels As Though Someone Is Coming To Take Everything She Has Worked For, But by ExclusiveBet: 2:07pm On May 09, 2023
Nigerian aphrodisiac businesswoman, Hauwa Saidu, popularly known as Jaruma Empire has taken to social media to advise the first wife of Nollywood veteran actor, Yul Edochie, May Yul-Edochie to divorce her husband even though she might be feeling that another woman is trying to possess all that she built with Yul Edochie for years. She gave such advise on Instagram.

Recall that Yul Edochie had few days ago, received several criticisms from Nigerians after he uploaded a video on his official Facebook page showing the moment his second wife, Judy Austin Yul-Edochie was thanking and praising God for his love upon her life.

And so following such video, Nigerian brand influencer, Jaruma Empire took to his official Instagram page to state that many women are afraid of leaving their marriages because of the stigma of being referred to as a divorcee, but such marriage can end their lives no matter how strong they are.

Speaking further, Jaruma Empire stated that;

“I just feel like if May was your friend, what will you tell May? I get it, May feels like everything she’s worked for, someone is just coming to take all that away from her, but instead of this heartache, is it not just better to walk away and leave the marriage. And there’s something that none of us is talking about. Yul posted this video by himself on his own Facebook page, so I’m like why is he doing this to May”.

Re: May Feels As Though Someone Is Coming To Take Everything She Has Worked For, But by TUANKU(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2023
Mamalawo okpo dey give marriage advice. Tueh!

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorites Will Pay Anything To Have A Jaw Like Mine” Nkechi Blessing / Wande Coal Shows Why He Is The Best / I Love Spending Money On My Kids, Says Cardi B As She Shows Off $20,000 New.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.