Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Your Favorites Will Pay Anything To Have A Jaw Like Mine” Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Favorites Will Pay Anything To Have A Jaw Like Mine” Nkechi Blessing (344 Views)

"You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorites Will Pay Anything To Have A Jaw Like Mine” Nkechi Blessing by ExclusiveBet: 1:10pm On May 24, 2023
She took to her Instagram page to reveal that she had somebody say something about her jaw, saying that the person’s favorite people would pay anything to have a jaw like hers.She made it known that her jaw is a God given sweet jaw that gives her face a sweet look.

She warned that just because she took a break from engaging herself with people does not mean she cannot engage herself once in a while if need be.

In the statement she made on her Instagram page, she said, “I hear someone say something about my jaw, my God-given sweet jaw that gives my face a sweet look? Your favorites will pay anything to have a jaw like mine; stop playing. “Just because I took a break from drama doesn’t mean I can’t slide in once in a while. Be guided.”

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Boyfriend Cuddling Me To Sleep, I Can’t Sleep” Cross-dresser, Bobrisky / My Dad Is Richer Than Your Dads Naira Marley’s Daughter Brags / Fans Compare Bolanle Ninalowo & Yul Edochie’s Growth After Cheating: “one Went F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.