Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Enemy Of Women Is Feminism. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Enemy Of Women Is Feminism. (240 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? / Is Feminism Really A Bad Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Enemy Of Women Is Feminism. by Victor2707: 2:59pm On May 09, 2023
Feminists are:

- hateful. They hate women in healthy marriages.

- abusive. They abuse waitresses, & don't pay their housemaids.

- thieves. They steal from other women.

- miserable.

- alcoholic.

Reject feminists.

Credit: Amerix
Re: The Enemy Of Women Is Feminism. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2023
as much as i aint a woman, the above is UTTER RUBBISH!!!

if some women want to be feminist then so be it, who cares? why should you care? they certainly aint the enemy of women.... they are the enemy of anything related to male dominance.

FEMINIST want to restore the equality between men and women, so that:
- when armed robbers comes into the home, women would equally go and defend the house.
- when something is broken in the home, women will equally go and fix it.
- when women go on dates with men, the bill is shared 50/50
- when the car has a flat tyre, women will change the tyre too (rather than call men to do it).
- when wars are raging, both males and females will be called to go fight

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Endtime Prophecy 2013 to 2029 / Why Am I Losing A Lot Of Friends On Facebook? Common Reasons And Tips To Improve / What's That Topic You Have That Worth Front Page That...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.