Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke (24888 Views)

Ehingbeti Summit 2021: President Buhari Pledges More Support For Lagos / AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina / Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by ufotunang: 4:58pm On May 09, 2023
Buhari advising adeleke on providing good goverance.... Buhari for 8 years of your adminstration did you provide good goverance

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by fareed69(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2023
Okay
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Jostoman: 4:59pm On May 09, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
Nobody needs your support

Boko Haram
he tried for osun state governorship election.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by PJ123: 5:01pm On May 09, 2023
franudi:
I respect the supreme court for this judgement. How I wish that they will be this fearless and declear Mr. Peter Obi the winner of 25th February election so that there will be progress in this country.

They cannot declare Obi as a winner because Obi never won the election and he never said he won the election. Don't be disappointed, Obi knows he cannot be president of Nigeria.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Jostoman: 5:03pm On May 09, 2023
[quote author=rolams post=123031082]To do what? Buhari time is up.[/quo i use to critizise buhari but on osun state governorship election i will continue to praise him.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Tradman: 5:06pm On May 09, 2023
Jnkay:
Buhari didn't pledge any support to Adeleke so don't bring him into this . APC goes about trying so hard to steal winners mandate.

To God be all the glory!

Evil men and Tinubu foot soldiers will not like this good news. Wondering what this forum would look like if it was the other way round.

God has shot their mouths completely.
God almighty will soon also shot APC and Tinubu soon. And Peter Obi will invite them for his inauguration
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by BJanta: 5:12pm On May 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Dem don use one du Giveaway....

You wey dey go in some weeks still dey dash people support....

Shey nknow wetin in dey talk.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Juju70(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2023
Oga pack ya belongings only and commot kia kia!
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by BJanta: 5:15pm On May 09, 2023
PJ123:

They cannot declare Obi as a winner because Obi never won the election and he never said he won the election. Don't be disappointed, Obi knows he cannot be president of Nigeria.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by tnerro1(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2023
May 29 please come quick oooo
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2023
Jnkay:
Buhari didn't pledge any support to Adeleke so don't bring him into this . APC goes about trying so hard to steal winners mandate.

To God be all the glory!

Evil men and Tinubu foot soldiers will not like this good news. Wondering what this forum would look like if it was the other way round.

God has shot their mouths completely.

Don’t pop the champagne yet bros! I know exactly what they’re up to….sacrifice the smaller prize for the bigger one to come! They want to make it look like: ‘see, we’re ‘honest’ and don’t interfere with the judiciary’! Had there been no ongoing presidential election petition, they’d have done a ‘Uzodinma’ on poor Adeleke and pulled the rug from beneath his feet! shocked
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Afdeeq: 5:25pm On May 09, 2023
The sun the sky is enough to dry clothes. It's left for him to meet him and table the kind of support he need
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by rummmy: 5:26pm On May 09, 2023
I have lost 9 of my family members in this man regime alone.
We are planning for a survival Thanksgiving after his exit as president .
Please do and go
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 09, 2023
cheesy Thank you Baba and all the Supreme Court Judges. .. Ese pupo
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Anonymous0001: 5:30pm On May 09, 2023
It’s not EASY to RIG out APC because they are EXPERIENCED PARTY. OK Who no know no go know I NEW FROM DAY 1 THAT ADELEKE WON THE ELECTION. If the election comes up 100times I bet ADELEKE will keep wining until AREGEBESOLA FACTION SETTLE WITH THE OYETOLA PEOPLE.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Afdeeq: 5:31pm On May 09, 2023
I tink the sun on the sky is enough to dry clothes. So it's left for him to table the kind of support he need from him
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Akharmony: 5:40pm On May 09, 2023
Nah lie
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by deyplay: 5:47pm On May 09, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
Nobody needs your support

Boko Haram
an outgoing unuseful man. As his pledge won't expire in 2 weeks time
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by MrAgbako: 5:48pm On May 09, 2023
Emma09:
Support for dying minutes? Mr. Buhari, ur time is up sir. What support would u offer him again? is it after u are gone to ur Daura or Niger republic ? it's less than 19days to end ur tenure o. Just do make u comot abeg.
omo😂 Bubu matter tire everybody
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by izubext007: 5:53pm On May 09, 2023
you get choice
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Chick688: 5:59pm On May 09, 2023
Download your latest movies

Latest music and watch music video

News @ D M Ñ A Î J A . C O M
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by excel101(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2023
With 20days left? It's like PMB battery needs replacement.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by dahnimoh(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2023
Does he have options?
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by GoodIsGod: 6:30pm On May 09, 2023
Naija politics.

Tinubu and APC need the Presidential position than Governorship.

Their idea is "let's dash the people this one and clinch on the presidency"

So when the tribul declares Yekini Ogunlere the winner of the presidential election in the next few days, they would say When the Court gave the Osun Election to PDp everyone was saying the Judiciary of Naija is good but now you all are crying foul.

Me I believe it's all a gimmick.

Congrats to Adeleke
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by osazsky(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2023
This man doesnt even knows he is leaving office 2 weeks from today
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by famology(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2023
Buhari is irrelevant now
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2023
The same buhari never wanted tinubu. Does that mean he supported Obi?
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2023
Baba dey go house!

20 days to go......
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Fearyourcreator: 7:58pm On May 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
Make oyetola rest the presidential election shows clearly adeleke won
Just like the guber in the rest of the states shows Tinubu won presidential
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Harrynight(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2023
Support with his remaining 20days in Office 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.