Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Betting Is After MY LIFE - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Is After MY LIFE (26642 Views)

Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me / Betting Is Business (2 Odds Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by easzypeaszy(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2023
Uselessboy78:
Good afternoon nairalanders
I always felt i wasn't addicted to betting but mehn
these past few months ,I have been dealt with severely by betting companies
my entire salary for the month of April went straight into the coffers of 1xbet
my April salary came in May (2nd) AND I didnt hesitate to deposite the entire sum of (#78,000) because i was chasing my loss
I had lost #80,000 the previous month (march).

I picked about three games to win #170,000 ,Almost came through if not for man united

my fury knew no bounds ,it was just as if i woke up every day by 5am and return home 7pm just to hussle money for the bookies

I bet because i have lots of expectations to meet ,I am the first son of 5 , clocked 29 in april
my salary isnt enough and all the side hustles aint paying .(surveys and co)
upwork and fiverr arent easy for nigerians.
delving into fraud isnt part of the plan,i'd rather die poor

this afternoon ,the small 4k i was supposed to use and transport for the week ,sportybet collected it.
for a moment i had suicidal thoughts (not suicidal per say ) but i am tired of the world ...for months now ,death doesnt even scare me
i see it as an end to the suffering (we all are gonna die anyways).

if you know of any legit paying side hustles or something someone can do..
and how does one stop betting

i would like for the FG to ban betting ,it is a killer but youths wont know it
though some people are gaining from it ,but it is pffffff
Ban wch Betting...make me no get work again abi..Oga pack well...
Secondly..kw at the back of ur brain dat bettin is degisgned for 99% loss
Hmmmm even wen my last hope n life depends on betting
If i see 100k for example...I do everytin i need do frst..money wey remain may be 10k i can now deposit 8k
I stil feel addidcted to it.
But i hv nvr played bet wt 6k above..5k mk i no say he nver happen b4
I hv worked wt dis guys for several years..we kw oursef
Frgt dose Mayor, Mr Banks, Talented and Mr Bayo..Dey use 5% of der money to bet games
No go kii usef

5 Likes

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by millionboi2: 5:43pm On May 10, 2023
Noblex2011:
Hello! You problem is greediness. You want to win millions once. For me, betting isn't bad. The only problem that majority of people have with beting is greediness i.e they want to make million. I am not a beting agent. I use to win as well as lost but I win more than what I lose every month with a good profit and I don't put huge money on it. I don't use what I can't afford to lose to bet. Infact, if you see the game that I used to play , you will laugh.
your number please?
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Obedinho130: 5:45pm On May 10, 2023
Read easy way to quit gambling by Allen carr
Messege me to get the pdf.
Your mentality has been altered and it needs to be restored to default settings.
Zero eight 10 five thirty 15,ten

3 Likes

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Ayomivic(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2023
Uselessboy78:
my April salary came in May (2nd) AND I didnt hesitate to deposite the entire sum of (#78,000) because i was chasing my loss

I picked about three games to win #170,000 ,Almost came through if not for man united

my fury knew no bounds ,it was just as if i woke up every day by 5am and return home 7pm just to hussle money for the bookies

I bet because i have lots of expectations to meet ,I am the first son of 5 , clocked 29 in april

this afternoon ,the small 4k i was supposed to use and transport for the week ,sportybet collected it.
for a moment i had suicidal thoughts (not suicidal per say ) but i am tired of the world ...for months now ,death doesnt even scare me

The only thing you can do is to forget all you had lost on betting. Don't try to win and recover all those money you ha e lost because that was what Satan would be using to lure you back to it. Satan would be telling you you can win big if you continue trying a.d that you can pic one or two games and put big money on it to get back your money.

Of I am you. Just accepted all you ha e lost and stop going to bet agiain that is the. best for you.

Accept your lost and forget about betting never say yes to Satan's plans again but let him always ja e your no

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by OAFMods: 5:46pm On May 10, 2023
I do not agree
Only unintelligent people lose to betting without caution or limitation.

Each I lose strengthen my resolve to play beta n now it is one win to me the next to bet company but no more straight loses. What you can not win with ₦1000 you won't win it with ₦100,000 when amateur pundits understand this many bet company will fold up.

When it is not madness you credit bet company 70K na investment. If I credit 10K the game I pick must not be Man city Madrid Porto Napoli win or draw not straight wins the rest like Bayern Liverpool Manu Raja Zamalek Benfica Sporting Mamelodi must lose previous match before include them on my ticket to play win or draw n even that I still lose some times.

No matter how little the odd is I make sure I am satisfied with n I receive my steady cash on 2 - 3 - 10 odds depending how many games is available for the day.

NOGRUDGES:
Betting is like good pvssy once you enter you'll always be thinking how to enter again, no matter the consequence.

You are on your way to lose a million naira

Increase your income so you can confidently lose you money without coming to cry online

Exactly
KingOfIsoko1:
Many people are low-key addicted to betting,
for some people, it is just for fun other hope to make a living out of it, no matter what you di, dont get greedy
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by KingOfIsoko1: 5:47pm On May 10, 2023
Many people are low-key addicted to betting,
for some people, it is just for fun other hope to make a living out of it, no matter what you di, dont get greedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Vintage100(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Thunder go fire you for wanting betting to be banned.
Same betting that i win 1.2-1.35 odds daily
The problem with you guys is being greedy and chasing losses.
I've studied betting so much that i now know odds for winning is nothing but an illusion. 1X2 all have equal chances
Last but not least, betting isn't for the poor and isn't an escape route from poverty

Pls chat me bro, I need ur game. 09016055748

Pls chat me I need ur games. 09162197500

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by blueAgent(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2023
Abitolola:
Bros, just stop betting. I don't think it's that difficult to stop after seeing you'll never win.

His is an addiction is not that easy to stop
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Thegoodone13(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2023
A friend of mine won 10m and he introduced me to it but I never use more than 100 nair per betting. If I win I will get 1m but for pass three months, I never win.

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by OAFMods: 5:58pm On May 10, 2023
That's because you are smart

Imagine on another thread one clown was betting with 50K 70K 30K ?!

If you have that much to waste or risk why beta at all 😂

Thegoodone13:
A friend of mine won 10m and he introduced me to it but I never use more than 100 nair per betting. If I win I will get 1m but for pass three months, I never win.
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Streetmovement(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If men wan talk wetin their eyes don see for betting you go know say 1+1 no be 1, thank God I repented in 2015 by now I nor no where I for dey grin

You better run before you use your sef as 2 odds one day.
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Painwontbreakme: 6:04pm On May 10, 2023
The hustle is real out here
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Oshin56(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2023
narite:

Have you ever heard of domaining?
sir, please I haven't heard of it but I will be happy if you can please put me through @ least make son of man they use am hold body.
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by AbuAeesha: 6:08pm On May 10, 2023
U are after ur own life 😜!
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Angelfrost(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2023
WRONG!... Betting is not after your life! Your life is after betting!

You have chosen to be without indiscipline, prudence, and vision... Blaming an addiction is just your failure to take responsibility for your life. This is probably why you will continue to fritter your potential away on betting slips.
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by caandi: 6:10pm On May 10, 2023
Houseofglam7:
You picked a suitable username 😊
I don laff taya
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by emmyN(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2023
Uselessboy78:
I always felt i wasn't addicted to betting but mehn...

Have an accountability partner
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by narite: 6:11pm On May 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Just started small barbing saloon last month but had no experience.
Just put someone to be managing it for me
People are hard to trust this days, every man for his head. Keep an eye on him. Do try to go into some other things too, don’t rely on that alone. Open a football watching center, betting shop, laundry cleaning. You can leverage people’s time making them the one managing all this thing while you simply keep moving into other things. Just keep planning, thinking and moving into new things. It is not easy but it is very doable and greatly rewarding.

Completely erase your mind from that certificate, don’t let it hold you back ( in the form of hopes and dreams) if you are definitely going to use it, event that will make you look for it will naturally take place. Enter into the street and get dirty. I wish you blessings sir.

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Rubbiish(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2023
Uselessboy78:
I stay in abuja ,tranport gulps about 20k , monthly ,feeding and so many numerous bills
its not enough ,reason why i try to find other means to supplement my pay
I don't think your post is real
You stated u invested 80k last month? How did u cope losing all of your salary to betting? This month u have lost your salary again, how do u cope?
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by narite: 6:13pm On May 10, 2023
Uselessboy78:
yes ,sir

i have read about it but geo domaining is now saturated
Lol…Do you really believe that? Say it to yourself and tell me if you do believe it.
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Pipefitter: 6:13pm On May 10, 2023
Uselessboy78:

Try live betting. It has been helpful since I stopped work.. I just collect over 500k today... Yesterday was 190k

Note that I lost 140k in the morning, so my profit today is roughly 340k

5 Likes

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by venoc200(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2023
234GT:
Once your salary enters, be sure to withdraw it cash to the last penny as cash. Don't have a penny in your account, which you can use to fund your 1xbet account. Thank me later
Follow this advice please. It's the best way to control it

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by caandi: 6:14pm On May 10, 2023
adeoyekay:
it is not difficult it is determination
gambling is a spirit it will be difficult if the op is already addicted o
It’s just like smoking and any other bad habits one has
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by narite: 6:14pm On May 10, 2023
Oshin56:
sir, please I haven't heard of it but I will be happy if you can please put me through @ least make son of man they use am hold body.

Visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/3133#122953055
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by ObalendeCMS: 6:16pm On May 10, 2023
Look for a suitable market option & stick to it, using singles, doubles, at most treble.

Avoid accumulating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Olowosaudi(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2023
Hmm. Bros, you are a greedy man. Your greed to reap a windfall is the reason why you are in this mess. I bet but I only bet with an amount I can afford to lose, not money meant for my investment. Your type would blame the devil for their woes. Nonsense post.
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Sirchiboy: 6:19pm On May 10, 2023
narite:

People are hard to trust this days, every man for his head. Keep an eye on him. Do try to go into some other things too, don’t rely on that alone. Open a football watching center, betting shop, laundry cleaning. You can leverage people’s time making them the one managing all this thing while you simply keep moving into other things. Just keep planning, thinking and moving into new things. It is not easy but it is very doable and greatly rewarding.

Completely erase your mind from that certificate, don’t let it hold you back ( in the form of hopes and dreams) if you are definitely going to use it, event that will make you look for it will naturally take place. Enter into the street and get dirty. I wish you blessings sir.

Is 70% to %30 commission ok.
Or I should tell him to be balancing me like 15k to 20k weekly
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by emperor4love(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2023
If you can dropship for me, u make 1k per sale
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Kajaard: 6:20pm On May 10, 2023
adeoyekay:
Change your username first

No. The username fits him because he is very useless. Imagine using your salary to bet. He must be very useless to use all his money to bet. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Gangster1ms: 6:21pm On May 10, 2023
millionboi2:
can you share your strategy with me.
It's not just a strategy but hundreds of strategies that cannot be shared cos it's too too complicated and requries a lot of patience with excellent backup plans for recoveries. I lost a lot of money during my days of learning, now i create my own luck. If a single strategy fails, the next time i see the strategy I'm staking times 10 of the money to recover losses and bring profit, it's capital intensive. I'm even yet to master all strategies cos it takes years to learn with a lot of recorded data in my exercise book which is currently my most priced possession, so i focus on staking a few strategies and keep observing the rest.
If i could successfully share just a strategy you'll get frustrated cos the only opportunity to use the strategy might come just once in 3 months and like i said earlier the average odds is just 1.2odds.
That's why i use different strategies so that i could see game to play at least once in 2 days except it's during off season when i go on break.
Mistake many pple do is using name and emotions to play games instead of statistics, H2H and history, except god of luck is on your side.
Betting is really really deep and for those with good money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Sirchigo4: 6:25pm On May 10, 2023
Houseofglam7:
You picked a suitable username 😊

Lol, i love u for this

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by iInjureHerYansh: 6:26pm On May 10, 2023
Imagine chronic gambler dey condemn fraud lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Giants Were Humbled: Bayern, Real, PSG, Barca & Ajax All Lost Last Weekend / Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan / Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.