Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3562223 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2023
Hopemanfx:
guys grey.co just cleared all my money in my virtual card for thew past 1 week now... what will I do to regain my money back.
Chat them up. We can't do anything for you. Chat them up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ufotty2001: 1:15pm On May 05, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
I chatted them up there said they are doing maintenance but this maintenance is taking forever.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pronmix(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2023
Good day guys.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2023
ufotty2001:
I chatted them up there said they are doing maintenance but this maintenance is taking forever.
okay just relax. I doubt they will steal your money. You will get it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 2:07pm On May 05, 2023
Pronmix:
Good day guys.
Senior man, lost your contact. Need help with outbound? Absolutely free this days, I am just aimlessly roaming online.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 2:11pm On May 05, 2023
Hopemanfx:
guys grey.co just cleared all my money in my virtual card for thew past 1 week now... what will I do to regain my money back.

They will return it to your usd balance. After sometime

They just returned mine to me 2days ago.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ufotty2001: 2:38pm On May 05, 2023
James39:

They will return it to your usd balance. After sometime

They just returned mine to me 2days ago.

Ok.. waiting
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamxbrando(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2023
Please if you need someone to join you in buying/subscribing for LetsExtract software, I'm interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 3:23pm On May 05, 2023
To everyone reaching out to me to tutor them or so in domaining, I appreciate your shout outs (no pompous feeling).... But this is my honest reply;

1. (Non-negotiable) - Attend the Op's class/training at julanky.com as I did.

2. Take your time to go through this thread and look up some cogent pages where a lot info has been disseminated.

3. Peruse through ED filters (like your holy book) till you master some metrics and apply to your taste and develop a strategy.

4. Always come back to this thread to ask questions, there's no issue you'll encounter in domaining that people haven't on this thread.

5. It may not happen In days, months...but I tell you if you're patient and consistent, you'll definitely see the result.

My 2 cent ✌️

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2023
Friendly announcement. - If anyone has names in epik - move them out today !!!

#copied
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2023
tinnymerit:
Friendly announcement. - If anyone has names in epik - move them out today !!!

#copied
Best to also state reasons. Thanks 👍

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 5:37pm On May 05, 2023
Domain dropping time is soon, grab your domains fast with us before someone else does. Buy your domains with us at 730 per dollar on Dynadot.Very Fast and hassle free.

Motto: faster than your bank

Tested and trusted

lilyvickystar@gmail.com

WhatsApp 09161916421
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2023
id911:

Best to also state reasons. Thanks 👍
Are you new in domaining or you dont know what's wrong with epik/Rob/bankruptcy ?
Dey play sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2023
tinnymerit:

Are you new in domaining or you dont know what's wrong with epik/Rob/bankruptcy ?
Dey play sir

Has nothing to do with losing your domain.

Epik is a registrar but doesn't own the domain registry.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 6:30pm On May 05, 2023
Telegram234:
Which provider can I use to buy domain.
PayDay visa card is not working.
And chipper cash high rates is a big NO
payday just activate their mastercard,you can go update your app and use it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mygistheaven: 6:57pm On May 05, 2023
Mrblaze06 posted=122939258:
Yes you can.
Okay thanks alot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2023
tinnymerit:

Dey play sir
Is Epik no longer a registrar, do they own the registry and na today dem get issue ? Why must people move their domains out today?

Even if Epik goes under, you're unlikely to lose your domains. The best advice you should have given them would be to disable whois privacy on all their prized assets. If you really an old timer, you should understand the reason for that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:16pm On May 05, 2023
demo4ril97:

I used my NIN digital slip
There is a place where dey ask of passport number,did you input your NIN or what did you do at that stage?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2023
Mrblaze06:
There is a place where dey ask of passport number,did you input your NIN or what did you do at that stage?

If I can recall there's a check for *No Passport* option
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2023
Domainer1999:
Sales Report!!!

Price: €300
Ed picked
Hand-reg: $9.28
Hold-time: 10 days.

Worst sales ever! Was chatting with the buyer as if he's a fellow domainer. I developed headache sef!
Still better than nothing. grin

#HappyDomaining
#MoreSalesToUsAll

Guy, your sales are quite inspiring and strongly motivating. Abeg, keep inspiring us by posting your sales. Wishing you more and more!

PS This particular one may have been more lucrative had it been inbound—my thoughts though. But at least, a sale is a sale.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:17pm On May 05, 2023
demo4ril97:

If I can recall there's a check for *No Passport* option
yes there is but in the first verification page what did you tick as your document type cos I am also using the digital NIN slip.
Please pardon the questions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:36pm On May 05, 2023
Thanks.

oskylabs:

Guy, your sales are quite inspiring and strongly motivating. Abeg, keep inspiring us by posting your sales. Wishing you more and more!

PS This particular one may have been more lucrative had it been inbound—my thoughts though. But at least, a sale is a sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thosyn12(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2023
iykepromotions:
It's super easy and you will be sent a prompt on how to do this. The easier method is to change to Sedo's nane servers after listing there. Simply change to ns1.sedoparking.com and ns2.sedoparking.com. Do these after listing the domains at Sedo. You can change to your preffered name servers after verification.

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2023
Mrblaze06:
yes there is but in the first verification page what did you tick as your document type cos I am also using the digital NIN slip.
Please pardon the questions.

I can't really recollect the exact wording but it should be National ID or so
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 5:26am On May 06, 2023
VersatileVee:
Buy your domains with us at 730 per dollar on Dynadot.Very Fast and hassle free.

Motto: faster than your bank

Bosses in the house, please who has used his service? I want to fund my dynadot account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:39am On May 06, 2023
Mrsoftwork:

Bosses in the house, please who has used his service? I want to fund my dynadot account
Nothing to fear. I don't think he will buy a name he doesn't need. He buys the name, you pay and then he sends the name. Easy.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 6:19am On May 06, 2023
Mrsoftwork:

I have used his service.

It was smooth.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2023
James39:

I have used his service.

It was smooth.
How does it work?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:30am On May 06, 2023
demo4ril97:

I can't really recollect the exact wording but it should be National ID or so
Ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
They cleared mine too but I later saw it on my USD account. I converted to naira and withdrew asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: sammyrollo, Bestjoy, Huw(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.