Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,742 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 (39174 Views)

What Is The Current Price Of One Basket Of Tomatoes Up-north / Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Risingblue008(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2023
Dhr
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Solitechworld(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2023
Which way my country...

A bid war Is going on right now!

Join now to bid a price for Samsung Galaxy Z flip 3 and google pixel 7..

https://www.nairaland.com/7685929/drop-bid-pixel-7-samsung

Bid closes by 1am
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Upanddown(f): 9:15pm On May 12, 2023
[qauote author=Flick490 post=123100448]God, the inflation is a hyper kind of. Same basket used to be #350 some years back, not too long.
I'm already tired with life. Survival is too expensive, no one to call for help. If u commit suicide now, they will say u have sinned and that you're a weakling. We Hussle day and night, we don't even sleep. As I write this, I Hussle like a wounded lion looking for money but times are just too hard. I want to go to bed, sleep and never wake up. I don't want to use my hand to do this. I'm tired and God knows[/quote]

Pls u can talk to someone
Pls pls
Pls don't do this
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by FireUpNow(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2023
jumper524:
Fake as Bleep news.
On top say tomato no get replacement ni?
When did you visit the market around you?
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Popeonah(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2023
jumper524:
Fake as Bleep news.
On top say tomato no get replacement ni?
My area na #62,000 ode you dey argue. Na people like una dey cause am self

4 Likes

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On May 12, 2023
Beremx:
I love cooking fresh tomato stew without adding tomato puree. The scarcity of fresh tomatoes have made me to start using tomato puree to cook.
It is well with Nigeria

Nothing would ever make me put tomato puree inside my food, Berem. I would sit on an electric chair first. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by lifenajeje(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2023
Na to switch to carrot stew.
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by JaySmart4422: 9:20pm On May 12, 2023
Good to hear

E go soon entire 100k

So long as Nigerians are devoted
Hypocrites who play politics of tribe, religion and personal interest
Una never see anything.

Na poor people dey sympathise with politicians all the time

You see them taking side base on religion or tribe

Many of Una go chop stone .
Wicked people

11 Likes

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by henrystaar1: 9:21pm On May 12, 2023
Wahala dey brew
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Hopemanfx: 9:21pm On May 12, 2023
i was told that those that apc members are buying it at N20k per baskets and those that voted for APC and thiefbien are buy at N10k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by YeyeGbami: 9:24pm On May 12, 2023
In lagos it will be 100K or more
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Otunbakayce: 9:25pm On May 12, 2023
Little wonder why some Igbo boys proposed a massive tomato paste importation to a friend early January.
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by owem19(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2023
Dey dere na rich man you be grin no be naija we dey their renewed hope
Efreda:

Is Awarawa healthy for consumption
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by NoToPile: 9:29pm On May 12, 2023
Normally tomatoes is always expensive this season but this year's own it's looking similar to one year like that.

Anyway tiwantiwa will soon come out e remain small. I am expecting those very tiny ones that are not watery.

Rodo is now very cheap berekete. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Beremx(f): 9:33pm On May 12, 2023
pocohantas:

Nothing would ever make me put tomato puree inside my food, Berem. I would sit on an electric chair first. grin grin
My sister it's well o! Wetin pesin go do na? I know the scarcity is temporary sha. If I want to cook only fresh pepper mix stew, it's going to be triple the amount.

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by pagorino(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2023
Tomatoes is quite expensive now but the price stated on this thread is exaggerated.
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On May 12, 2023
Beremx:
My sister it's well o! Wetin pesin go do na? I know the scarcity is temporary sha. If I want to cook only fresh pepper mix stew, it's going to be triple the amount.

Tomatoes, shombo and tatashe. Any amount wey them like, make them sell am. If e too cost, I switch to ofe akwu or curry sauce.
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by YoungLionken(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2023
Flick490:
God, the inflation is a hyper kind of. Same basket used to be #350 some years back, not too long.
I'm already tired with life. Survival is too expensive, no one to call for help. If u commit suicide now, they will say u have sinned and that you're a weakling. We Hussle day and night, we don't even sleep. As I write this, I Hussle like a wounded lion looking for money but times are just too hard. I want to go to bed, sleep and never wake up. I don't want to use my hand to do this. I'm tired and God knows

Eyaa, I feel you bro..

Nevertheless, I admonish you to trust in the LORD JESUS (as I am obviously doing); pray and read at least one chapter about HIM (you might not want to but give it a try.. Again), you will smile...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Beremx(f): 9:37pm On May 12, 2023
pocohantas:

Tomatoes, shombo and tatashe. Any amount wey them like, make them sell am. If e too cost, I switch to ofe akwu or curry sauce.
chai!! Ofe akwu o!! It's been long I cooked it. There must always be a plan B anyway 😄😄
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 12, 2023
Basket of tomatoes is between 27K and 30K in Abuja, at least in markets around Lokogoma, Apo, Kubwa, Gwagwalada, Wuse market, Nyanya, etc.

So if Tomatoes can be cheaper in the FCT as compared to one under-developed Kwara State, thievery has to be the only explanation for this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by MrBanner(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2023
Upanddown:
[qauote author=Flick490 post=123100448]God, the inflation is a hyper kind of. Same basket used to be #350 some years back, not too long.
I'm already tired with life. Survival is too expensive, no one to call for help. If u commit suicide now, they will say u have sinned and that you're a weakling. We Hussle day and night, we don't even sleep. As I write this, I Hussle like a wounded lion looking for money but times are just too hard. I want to go to bed, sleep and never wake up. I don't want to use my hand to do this. I'm tired and God knows

Pls pls
Pls don't do this

That guy is a regular scammer on this forum, do not part with your cash. Don't say you weren't warned.

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by MrBanner(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2023
YoungLionken:

Eyaa, I feel you bro..

Nevertheless, I admonish you to trust in the LORD JESUS (as I am obviously doing); pray and read at least one chapter about HIM (you might not want to but give it a try.. Again), you will smile...

He's a scammer
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by sisisioge: 9:40pm On May 12, 2023
Haaaa! Naija which way?
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On May 12, 2023
Beremx:
chai!! Ofe akwu o!! It's been long I cooked it. There must always be a plan B anyway 😄😄

Reason am this week. grin

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Beremx(f): 9:46pm On May 12, 2023
pocohantas:

Reason am this week. grin
I swear I go reason am sis. Surely 😁😁😎
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Flick490(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2023
YoungLionken:

Eyaa, I feel you bro..

Thanks
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Flick490(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2023
Upanddown:

Pls pls
Pls don't do this

Thanks. I have nobody to talk to
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Menclothing: 9:48pm On May 12, 2023
This is high

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot / Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video / Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.