Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings (27925 Views)

This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings / LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by yemmit90: 6:49pm On May 09, 2023
benjaminlawson:

Point of correction, it is inec that want to set the country on fire, they suppose to be impartial, when complaints are made, instead for slowing down and look at it merit of the complaints, they arrogantly say go to court as if it is mamud that will decide the case in court, now they want the process to be open and transparent for all to see, they are foot dragging, they taught tribunal wouldn't upturn presidential election, they forgot that this one has a technology in the process, which our law recognized, even if the thief is swore in he is just a place holder, until the real winner is declared by court.

Lolz, some of our judgements are solely base on emotion and not logic. What do you expect INEC to do? To discredit the same election they are mandated to conduct?

They are confidence about the election they conducted, reason they ask aggrieved oppositions to go to court. Election is secret ballot, the only way you can know how you perform is through result obtain by your PU agents. Don't just assume election was rigged because someone you think should win does not. I have been to pooling units so many times in my life, alot of people would be following you shouting your candidate but voted for another candidate at PU. Some have collected money days to election to vote for a particular candidate but will still be deceiving you. Unless you have correct scores from each PU, never assume election was rigged.

You can argue this till tomorrow, if there is no case of over voting or error that Inec itself failed to correct, court will only accept result presented by the agency mandated by constitution or law to conduct elections.
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by obailala(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2023
TollinsN:
Transmitting the court processes is a booby's trap as there exists a script to be played in the course of the proceedings to embarrass the judiciary and stampede them. IT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED
If the Judiciary is doing the right thing and dispensing justice with integrity, how can it possibly be embarassed?.. It should even be a thing of pride for the judiciary.

Also, if the APC has nothing to hide, why should it be afraid of a public trial?

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by blacknp(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

The court will grant it

Bola Ahmed cannot bribe the judges with cocaine
CNN, BBC & Al -Jazeera should even show up, ends up, you, Obidients & Atikulators will be on a wailing spree.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

This is a Presidential court case not some civil case you see on TV.

Was the election done in secret??........

What and what should stop it being televised?...

Is INEC a secret body?
Is APC now DSS?

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by blacknp(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2023
obailala:
If the Judiciary is doing the right thing, how can it be embarassed?

If the APC has nothing to hide, why should it be afraid of a public trial?
APC’s only supposed crime is that they won the presidential election.

If I asked you how APC rigged the presidential elections, whether by over voting or ballot snatching, you couldn’t say?

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ItooWorWor(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2023
kiddkash:

In India, Ghana, USA

There are level of court case that are been televised not all.
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ItooWorWor(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2023
Patrioticman007:

They want to make comedy of our country.
Maybe they think it some reality show.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by richynd: 6:57pm On May 09, 2023
Nigeria is about to become the first. Isn't that a good thing?
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ItooWorWor(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Was the election done in secret??........

What and what should stop it being televised?...

Is INEC a secret body?
Is APC now DSS?

The court is not Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by blacknp(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Maybe they think it some reality show.
Obidients Mumu no be small, televised court hearings, so they could have visual reasons to wail?

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by denzel231: 6:58pm On May 09, 2023
Rayban25:

Why are all of you speaking on behalf of the courts? How do you you know theyll disagree?

They are the ones to decide that and not just because you disagree
they are a product of a failed society

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by richynd: 6:59pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Where in this world have you seen court case like this televise live? Obidumb followers are senseless.

Nigeria is about to become the first then, isn't that a good thing?

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ItooWorWor(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2023
blacknp:
Obidients Mumu no be small, televised court hearings, so they could have visual reasons to wail?

They want to use it for propaganda.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Trustedpronet: 7:01pm On May 09, 2023
How did PDP televised theirs

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by sangresan(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-apc-inec-foot-drag-on-atikus-request-for-live-broadcast-of-tribunal-proceedings/

So, how did they foot-drag? Did they make the court rules?

All these idiotic Nigerian news media will just be misleading their gullible followers.
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2023
yemmit90:
I think court should not allow that nonsense, because there are some technicalities in law that are difficult for a lay man to interpret or understand.

Imagine watching live court case, and someone brought out a fake evidence that is needed to be examine thoroughly before the law Court but a lay man watching on TV ignorantly mistook it as real evidence and spread the news on social medias where alot of youths are hopelessly ignorance.

Theses politicians just want to set this country on the path of civil unrest because of their selfish agenda. I pity me and you that will suffer it the most.
no not me and u.but u and ur generation

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ItooWorWor(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2023
richynd:

Nigeria is about to become the first then, isn't that a good thing?

There is nothing like become the first, there is level to how court case are televised. A sensitive case like this where one aspirant supporters are good at spreading propaganda can't be televised.
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by obailala(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2023
blacknp:
APC’s only supposed crime is that they won the presidential election.

If I asked you how APC rigged the presidential elections, whether by over voting or ballot snatching, you couldn’t say?
I dont need to answer your provocatively pointless question; if you couldn't see any single evidence of rigging in the presidential election, even with the results in places like Rivers state, then I don't think you deserve any response from any normal human.

By the way the question I asked is simple; if APC won the election fair and square as you claim and if APC has nothing to hide, why is APC the only party against the use of BVAS/iRev and even a public tribunal hearing? ... You think everyone is an idiot right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2023
yemmit90:

There is nothing logical about it sir. The live broadcast of court case will only bring more confusion, sentiments and counter production of judgement.

The mistake some of us are still making is that we think all Nigerians are against APC, we forgot that they have millions of Nigetians who are still behind them. If they ever allow this to stand, I can assure you that no judgement would be giving in the next 10 years.
thrash as usual

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Amumaigwe: 7:05pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Where in this world have you seen court case like this televise live? Obidumb followers are senseless.

Where in the world? Unless your world begins and ends at rural Ogbomosho. Go to Youtube and watch the Kenya presidential election petition in which the election was nullified.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by gasparpisciotta: 7:05pm On May 09, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

The court will grant it

Bola Ahmed cannot bribe the judges with cocaine

Funny as it sounds, it has both marks of sarcasm and an unimaginable situation rolled into one

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by chivic(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

All over the world,Kenya,south Africa ,Ghana etc.If there is no skeleton in their cupboard and APC won fair and square,it should be shown.

If I know I scored 50 marks and you said I didn't score and we get to the court.And I say let the whole world watch me as I explain but you are saying no ,that you prefer it done secretly, Something must be wrong .

In the coming days ,this will be a major national discuss with protest demanding for it..May be you don't know that Nigerians are now politically conscious .

Just a simple request.Transpaency .
According to the Law ,Justice must not only be served but must be seen to be served .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ItooWorWor(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2023
patrickcollins:
U read in the write up that Atiku pleaded for the proceedings to be televised instead of attacking Atikulates u are going south

Obidumb supporters are the ones masturbating with it.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

There are level of court case that are been televised not all.
running from pillar to post

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ItooWorWor(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2023
chivic:

All over the world,Kenya,south Africa ,Ghana etc.If there is no skeleton in their cupboard and APC won fair and square,it should be shown.

If I know I scored 50 marks and you said I didn't score and we get to the court.And I say let the whole world watch me as I explain but you are saying no ,that you prefer it done secretly, Something must be wrong .

In the coming days ,this will be a major national discuss with protest demanding for it..May be you don't know that Nigerians are now politically conscious .

Just a simple request.Transpaency .
According to the Law ,Justice must not only be served but must be seen to be served .

I dare you to show me anywhere in the world where sensitive political case is boardcasted live. Why didn't NYC boardcast Trump trial live?

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Mrtaye: 7:10pm On May 09, 2023
Parachoko:
There's no where in my comment I spoke on behalf of the Court

The issue is between The PDP, APC and INEC, if APC does not agree to it, the court will have no choice but to rule against it. All the parties involve have to agree to it

This is ignorant

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ItooWorWor(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
running from pillar to post

Easy on your punny brain
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Kubin: 7:10pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

what do you know about world politics?

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by sangresan(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2023
obailala:
I dont need to answer your provocatively pointless question; if you couldn't see any single evidence of rigging in the presidential election, even with the results in places like Rivers state, then I don't think you deserve any response from any normal human.

By the way the question I asked is simple; if APC won the election fair and square as you claim and if APC has nothing to hide, why is APC the only party against the use of BVAS/iRev and even a public tribunal hearing? ... You think everyone is an idiot right?

APC is against the use of BVAS/IREV?

You must be a cuckoo to believe this. Was it not the APC dominated NA that passed the electoral law which enabled INEC to use BVAS and IREV?

It's crystal clear that many of you are grossly misinformed about the use of BVAS. We even saw Obi embarrassing himself by confusing BVAS for IREV.

We're the results not uploaded? How was it possible for people living in Osun to check polling unit results in Rivers State if BVAS and IREV weren't used?

Yes, there were irregularities in Rivers and every sensible Nigerian knows that the results there were manipulated. But how could those results affect the outcome of the election?
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ItooWorWor(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Where in the world? Unless your world begins and ends at rural Ogbomosho. Go to Youtube and watch the Kenya presidential election petition in which the election was nullified.

Which election was nullified grin
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by sangresan(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

I dare you to show me anywhere in the world where sensitive political case is boardcasted live. Why didn't NYC boardcast Trump trial live?

Leave the mumus to be deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by ItooWorWor(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2023
Kubin:
what do you know about world politics?

I know nothing sir.

Please teach me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May 29 Remains Inauguration Day For Presidents – Senate / Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo / INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.