Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday (14413 Views)

Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses / Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2023
Nice one.and does Tinubu supporter's continue supporting evil.....

Change is coming to our great Nation.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Biggees0(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2023
Hmmm issoright
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by rajoys: 8:00pm On May 09, 2023
Somebody that came 2nd should forget about his case and you that came 3rd stand a better chance than him, How?

chuksville:
Atiku should just forget about this case, he definitely will not make any headway.
Obi even stands a better chance than him!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Jones4190(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2023
chuksville:
Atiku should just forget about this case, he definitely will not make any headway.
how did obi stand a better chances?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Miles300: 8:04pm On May 09, 2023
Omo it will be nice to see the miracle that will happen for Tinubu to scale tru all this petitions
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by greggng: 8:05pm On May 09, 2023
Is even important in the broadcast it live so that the world can make mockery of our judicial system if they seriously mess up the process. Everyone saw how George flod trial in USA was shown live for everyone to appraise ..At the end justice was served .
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Peppysco: 8:08pm On May 09, 2023
AZUH:
I believe they are going to defeat apc because Tinubu body language says it all .

Tinubu is already forming his cabinet. Senate president and HOR speaker already decided. You can rest assure that many of the ministers are already decided, but what about your Obi's body language, dude slept in court at the first chance he gets to listen to his defense. Whose body language is more susceptible now?

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by correctguy101(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2023
Zeal4goodies:
We are watching closely

Na this werey dem you wan dey watch?

No go find better thing watch.

If you're not new t this country, you should know what will happen to cases like this one. Eight years later, matter go still dey court. The lawyers and judges will use this opportunity to their advantage.

Atiku himself knows this, he said something like what I just said then Dino werey asked what he'll do if things turn out so. The old man said he'll leave everything to God, which is the same as saying ALLAH BAA MUSAR....

THIS COUNTRY EHN.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by correctguy101(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Why obi and Atiku dey waste time for Court? 🤔
This case go die off. Na to adjourn till una tire. 🤣. Tinubu don enter already, all these wailing go end in tears just like he got the election!

Make I repeat am again for the wailers to see. No man born of a woman, no living and non living thing/entities in the world will stop Tinubu from ruling Nigeria for 4/8 yrs. Highest na noise Dem go make con later rest.

Always remember "na we get INEC, Lagos, Nigeria, Supreme Court, CJN" , so who goes that man to check am? 🙅‍♂️

Rugged you
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
This case go die off. Na to adjourn till una tire. 🤣. Tinubu don enter already, all these wailing go end in tears just like he got the election!

Make I repeat am again for the wailers to see. No man born of a woman, no living and non living thing/entities in the world will stop Tinubu from ruling Nigeria for 4/8 yrs. Highest na noise Dem go make con later rest.

Always remember "na we get INEC, Lagos, Nigeria, Supreme Court, CJN" , so who goes that man to check am? 🙅‍♂️
Don't u hear yourself speak, you are just a waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Neddyogu(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2023
chuksville:
How? Pls explain.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2023
chuksville:

I B O = I Before Others. You believed OBI stands a better chance. Is it because every IBO in the shops (shades) , home, streets and on Socialmedia are hallucinating about OBI and there is no Fulani / Hausa hallucinations about Atiku?

I don't blame you.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Neddyogu(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2023
rajoys:
Somebody that came 2nd should forget about his case and you that came 3rd stand a better chance than him, How?

The guy banged his head somewhere.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Enemyofpeace: 8:26pm On May 09, 2023
Ojoro don start. Nothing good will come out from this tribunal. Our judiciary is fantastically corrupt, from top to bottom
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Waffarianman(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2023
chuksville:

Be calming down it's a game plan just chill ok
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by adekolaelect(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2023
chuksville:
How?
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Gbogbowa: 8:53pm On May 09, 2023
Dafresh:
Mehn make una do this case
the game plan is that Atiku will reduce BAT vote, Obi will also reduce Bat vote so Obi and Atiku will become first and second, then the rerun will be between Obi and Atiku lo ba tan
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by DaTruths: 9:00pm On May 09, 2023
That's the format they will use.

PDP and LP otilo.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by richmond500: 9:08pm On May 09, 2023
Gbogbowa:
the game plan is that Atiku will reduce BAT vote, Obi will also reduce Bat vote so Obi and Atiku will become first and second, then the rerun will be between Obi and Atiku lo ba tan
Obi has no game plan, he was banging on social media noise.
Atiku and Tinubu were doing background work while Obi was busy carrying his own bag at the airport and riding on the noise his supporters were making.
At the end, Obi was a spoiler for Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Exceed15: 9:12pm On May 09, 2023
Zeal4goodies:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

Add your loved ones.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Dafresh: 9:15pm On May 09, 2023
Gbogbowa:
But once Bat is sworn in it's hard for him to loose the seat because he will use his power to remain on the seat
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 09, 2023
[quote author=Wagwanbrethren post=123035884]Lol. Why obi and Atiku dey waste time for Court?
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Ayodeoba: 9:26pm On May 09, 2023
Gbogbowa:
nawao and na person born diswan like this. Go carry knife cut tinubu vote na
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Hugotee: 9:27pm On May 09, 2023

Always remember na we get INEC, Lagos, Nigeria, Supreme Court, so who goes that man to check am? 🙅‍♂️

I will remind you of this
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Larryndelaw: 9:39pm On May 09, 2023
greggng:
Is even important in the broadcast it live so that the world can make mockery of our judicial system if they seriously mess up the process. Everyone saw how George flod trial in USA was shown live for everyone to appraise ..At the end justice was served .
The world is not interested. They are only interested in the looting money to their country
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by eeetuk(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2023
They stated that, ‘’despite the failure to so transmit and several complaints for review, the 1st Respondent’s chairman refused all entreaties and applications for the suspension of the collation exercise and a review of the complaints before declaring a winner of the election and repeatedly off-handedly dared the petitioners to go to court"

Wrong ground to challenge the February 25,2023 presidential election. No Court in Nigeria or anywhere in the world can prove voting irregularities. I mean none. There is no precedent for the Court to rely on or follow. I was hoping that Atiku Abubakar campaign was going to election Tribunal to prove that Bola Tinubu did not meet the constitutional requirements. That is because Bola Tinubu got 19% votes in Abuja instead of 25% required. That is the only winning ground against INEC and Bola Tinubu campaign.

Honestly, Atiku Abubakar campaign is wasting time. The Atiku Abubakar campaign is asking the Court to prove impossible. That is not going to happen. Right now I am ashamed of why Atiku Abubakar campaign has hired incompetent lawyers to handle this matter. Very reckless in my view.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Jsucre(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2023
chuksville:
how
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by famology(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://punchng.com/presidential-tribunal-adjourns-atikus-petition-to-thursday/

In the 66-page petition, Atiku and his party argued that as of March 1 when Tinubu was declared the winner of the election, the entire results and accreditation data from polling units had not been transmitted and uploaded by INEC.

This petition is dead courtesy of today's supreme court judgement. Adeleke was rightly declared winner without full transmission and upload of polling units results by INEC.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Jsucre(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2023
drizslim:
No rest for the wicked. Tinubu will jus be hearing it left, right & center till he returns that which he stole
after 8years.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by komzy589(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2023
chuksville:
How? This Labour Party people mumu o!
How can someone who finished 3rd stand a better chance than the one that finished 2nd! Jesus Christ!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast / Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) / African Union Calls For 7,500-Strong Force To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.