Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday (14414 Views)

Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses / Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by famology(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2023
AZUH:
I believe they are going to defeat apc because Tinubu body language says it all .

U swines know how to grab straws.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by famology(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
Do u understand what u are saying.. obi stand a better chance than Atiku who came second? which school did you attended?

University of Hope uzodinma
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by komzy589(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2023
eeetuk:
They stated that, ‘’despite the failure to so transmit and several complaints for review, the 1st Respondent’s chairman refused all entreaties and applications for the suspension of the collation exercise and a review of the complaints before declaring a winner of the election and repeatedly off-handedly dared the petitioners to go to court"

Wrong ground to challenge the February 25,2023 presidential election. No Court in Nigeria or anywhere in the world can prove voting irregularities. I mean none. There is no precedent for the Court to rely on or follow. I was hoping that Atiku Abubakar campaign was going to election Tribunal to prove that Bola Tinubu did not meet the constitutional requirements. That is because Bola Tinubu got 19% votes in Abuja instead of 25% required. That is the only winning ground against INEC and Bola Tinubu campaign.

Honestly, Atiku Abubakar campaign is wasting time. The Atiku Abubakar campaign is asking the Court to prove impossible. That is not going to happen. Right now I am ashamed of why Atiku Abubakar campaign has hired incompetent lawyers to handle this matter. Very reckless in my view.
That is only a winning ground for people who don’t understand English Language.
Why do you think Atiku didn’t go that way, knowing fully well that some ignorant people are gloating about it!
The only possible case to make here is failure of INEC to transmit the results live as promised and that’s what Atiku and his team are pursuing.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by Inosky(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2023
Whoever that stole the people's mandate will return it or will have no peace on that seat. God will strike him and he and his corhots will be made restless until they return the stolen mandate.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by eeetuk(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2023
" Komezy589 wrote "That is only a winning ground for people who don’t understand English Language.
Why do you think Atiku didn’t go that way, knowing fully well that some ignorant people are gloating about it!
The only possible case to make here is failure of INEC to transmit the results live as promised and that’s what Atiku and his team are pursuing."

You don't believe me? Okay, you will see when election Tribunal rules on this. I suggested that the only winning ground for Atiku Abubakar campaign is arguing that Bola Tinubu did not win February 25,2023 presidential election because he fell short of election requirement. Bola Tinubu got 19% in the Nigerian capital, Abuja instead of 25% requirement. Now, i cited 25% because it is statutory-- meaning something requires by law. And you disagreed because you think not transmitting election results is different from irregularities. I am laughing at your English.

You think I am wrong?

We will see!
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by justmondris: 8:58am On May 10, 2023
AZUH:
I believe they are going to defeat apc because Tinubu body language says it all .

Na Nigeria you Dey oh
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by PhockPhockMan: 11:38am On May 10, 2023
We are watching with keen interest.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by alimiadedayo1: 1:48pm On May 10, 2023
famology:

University of Hope uzodinma
No wonder your brain is giving you wrong signal
Re: Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday by famology(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
No wonder your brain is giving you wrong signal

No wonder you come from a lineage of lunatics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast / PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari / President Buhari Congratulates Cyril Ramaphosa As New South African President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.