Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

How To Find Out Who Is Recharging My Phone Line? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Find Out Who Is Recharging My Phone Line? (968 Views)

How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer / Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Out Who Is Recharging My Phone Line? by MasterJayJay: 9:30pm On May 09, 2023
I wanted to assume someone may have made a mistake and credited my line with airtime but this not once. It happened last week and just this evening, two recharge alerts came in seconds apart.

I have not used the airtime. How do I get to know who is recharging my line?
Re: How To Find Out Who Is Recharging My Phone Line? by Icrave4u: 9:36pm On May 09, 2023
Its a free gift from one of your obidients supporters , enjoy it while it last!
Re: How To Find Out Who Is Recharging My Phone Line? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 09, 2023
MasterJayJay:
I wanted to assume someone may have made a mistake and credited my line with airtime but this not once. It happened last week and just this evening, two recharge alerts came in seconds apart.

I have not used the airtime. How do I get to know who is recharging my line?

You better flex YouTube and stop asking unnecessary questions
Re: How To Find Out Who Is Recharging My Phone Line? by Oluromantic: 10:43pm On May 09, 2023
If you eventually get to know who does that, kindly return them. Except the person knows you and is giving you intentionally.
Re: How To Find Out Who Is Recharging My Phone Line? by MasterJayJay: 8:26am On May 10, 2023
Rayban25:

You better flex YouTube and stop asking unnecessary questions
I have data on another line of mine. The questions are necessary. I think this should be making it the fifth strange recharge alert.
Re: How To Find Out Who Is Recharging My Phone Line? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2023
Well, maybe whoever’s recharging your line is using the same number as you but with a different first 3. Maybe yours is 090 999999999 and his is 080 999999999 so it’s kind of easy to make a mistake with that.

MasterJayJay:

I have data on another line of mine. The questions are necessary. I think this should be making it the fifth strange recharge alert.
Re: How To Find Out Who Is Recharging My Phone Line? by MasterJayJay: 3:28pm On May 10, 2023
9JAFULLBREED:
Well, maybe whoever’s recharging your line is using the same number as you but with a different first 3. Maybe yours is 090 999999999 and his is 080 999999999 so it’s kind of easy to make a mistake with that.

Mistake up to five times, different days?

(1) (Reply)

If You Got Married Without Your Parents Support How Are U Doing Now? / Friend's / Mother Inlaw Threathens Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.