Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape (5629 Views)

Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards / Lagos Assembly Reverses Pedro's Impeachment After Eight Years / Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
The people of Abia should grow a backbone. This man ought not to have made the assertions he did in the first place and needs to be made to apologize to the victim, and women across that nation. There is no excuse for what he did. None whatsoever!
Re: Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape by graluxxy054(f): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
Leave absu alone and go and get another scape goat. By the way is the gal dumb? Abi she no no wia dem violate her again?
Re: Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape by Rhea(f): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
[size=14pt]The Media Adviser to the State Governor, Mr. Bonny Iwuoha, and the Governor of Abia State Theodore Orji are both domesticated fools and idiots that do not merit the titles they bear. They cannot even own up and take responsibility for a statement credited to them. And they call themselves our leaders. If the VC tells you that your pant is red, you reiterate that it is indeed without checking.

Bombastic incompetent jaundiced assholes. [/size]
Re: Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape by elegal1(f): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
I have followed this saga with keen interest.
It is a great shame that people choose not to use analytical minds while discussing important issues. If the Governor had remained silent,he would have been vilified as well. Is it true that the Student's body claimed the incident did not occur on campus? How many students are there at Abia State University? Why is it that up till now,no one has come out to say they know the alleged victim,despite the fact that her face was clearly visible (according to those who claim to have seen the video)? Some persons have claimed that the pictures of the alleged rapists are in fact those of persons who could help the police find the culprits. The smear campaign on Abia State is premature and unwarranted.PLEASE let anyone with credible and relevant information send it to the appropriate authorities,for necessary action.WE ALL WANT TO GET AT THE TRUTH OF THIS MATTER.

By the way,why all the horrible English language here?
Re: Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape by udochika(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
orji and his family has brought noting but shame and digrase to my beloveth GODS OWN STATE 'ABIA' my state makes ugly head lines atlist every 5days thanks to OCHEOWU ORJI. I blv god that deliver IMO will surely remenber us.
Re: Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape by MeandSum: 3:53am On Sep 27, 2011
e-legal:

I have followed this saga with keen interest.
It is a great shame that people choose not to use analytical minds while discussing important issues. If the Governor had remained silent,he would have been vilified as well. Is it true that the Student's body claimed the incident did not occur on campus? How many students are there at Abia State University? Why is it that up till now,no one has come out to say they know the alleged victim,despite the fact that her face was clearly visible (according to those who claim to have seen the video)? Some persons have claimed that the pictures of the alleged rapists are in fact those of persons who could help the police find the culprits. The smear campaign on Abia State is premature and unwarranted.PLEASE let anyone with credible and relevant information send it to the appropriate authorities,for necessary action.WE ALL WANT TO GET AT THE TRUTH OF THIS MATTER.

By the way,why all the horrible English language here?

It shows the quality of our education when university graduates can't write a correct sentence. some of it I blame on our pronunciation, It is quite shameful I must confess.
Re: Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape by Kobojunkie: 4:02am On Sep 27, 2011
^^^Even more shameful is this so called college student/graduate is a woman . . .Watching the treatment of another woman, but choosing to utter that illogical ramble in support of a governor whose place it is to FIRST investigate before uttering the rubbish that he did.

I am guessing she may have children, a daughter perhaps, or have to have them some day. I wonder if she would produce the same gabble-de-gook when she gets to find a video of her own child strapped down and being violated in such a way, and a governor of orji's calibre uttering similar words, dismissing the information right in her face then.
Re: Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2011
as them don confirm the tory, make them no go quench am. Make them kukuma help security agencies them bring those yeye monsters to dance the correct tune of the law's music.
Re: Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape by angelo234: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
Abia state is the government in nigeria IS worse state so far especially this regime of T.A ORJI AND ORJI UZOR KALU.THE PRSESNT GOVERNOR T.A ORJI IS A CAR REMOTE BEFORE HE WAS CHANGE TO A CAR KEY.just visit aba city even the umuahia state capital is like south african location{village}.MR T.A ORJI LEADERSHIP IS NOT YOUR POSITION ON EARTH IS TO BECOME CHIEF STATE TO SECURITY COMPANY.
Re: Abia Govt Reverses Position On Gang Rape by elegal1(f): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. / Photo: Not Up To 24 Hours, They Have Started / Boko Haram Kills 12, Abducts One In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.