Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari (307 Views)

Nigeria Must Invest Heavily In The North To Overcome Insecurity, Poverty – Obi / 2023: Wike Has Invested, Harvested So Much, Can’t Dump Party – Debo Ologunagba / I’ll Prioritise Infrastructure Devt — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by Empirenewshub: 3:05am On May 10, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said Nigeria has invested heavily in youth development and has created formidable and reliable platforms through which young people and students can hone their leadership skills and make relevant contributions to the decision-making process.

President Buhari, while declaring open the Commonwealth Youth and Students Summit in Abuja, said his administration has heavily invested in youth development, creating formidable platforms through which youths can hone their leadership skills.

Represented by Prof. Ibrahim Gambari, his Chief of Staff, Buhari said: “I am very optimistic that with the breed of young people gathered here, actionable policy decisions that will further enhance development and productivity of the youth will be reached for the Heads of Government of the Commonwealth to implement to further better the lots of young people of the Commonwealth.”

https://empirenewshub.com/nigeria-has-invested-heavily-in-youth-devt-buhari/

https://empirenewshub.com/nigeria-has-invested-heavily-in-youth-devt-buhari/

Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by TheboyGhost(m): 4:07am On May 10, 2023
Gibberish
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by Flora2Sweet: 4:25am On May 10, 2023
You mean the same lazy youths you called us...

Ohh your administration invested heavily on Herdsmen and Bolo Haram...

Oga if i ....:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by Creamypie(m): 4:25am On May 10, 2023
Mtchew. Youths wey dey jakpa.
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by Westerhoffe(m): 5:25am On May 10, 2023
shocked

Youths!
Did you see the investment(s)?
Or am I the only one left out ni?
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by Samfloxin(m): 5:44am On May 10, 2023
He developed me in my dream, thanks to you the president
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by LionTiger(m): 6:07am On May 10, 2023
Thank God someone represented to avoid petting an Elder with bags of water.
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by dynicks(m): 6:07am On May 10, 2023
Imagine the usage of word.....invested "HEAVILY"......
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by richmond500: 6:22am On May 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:
shocked

Youths!
Did you see the investment(s)?
Or am I the only one left out ni?
you really can't compare the youths of now vs those in 2011.
At least the youths are now fully involved in who leads them, that is a development, and I will give thanks to APC, Wike and Obi and his Obidients.
These four are the heroes of our modern day democracy.
If APC had not come, PDP will still be doing as they like cos they are the only party with no opposition.

Also if Wike had not hold PDP after their defeat, they would have gone and APC won't have opposition.
Obi came and made the democracy a three horse race, you can't write off the Obidients off, they are the voice of democracy, every small failure and they will drag you from oshodi to lekki, so every govt will be on it's toes.
We might not get there yet but we are on the right track as no single party can take Nigerians for granted anymore
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by Highways: 6:22am On May 10, 2023
Bandits development
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by sonature1: 7:04am On May 10, 2023
Buhari and other northern leaders should compel the north to stop giving birth to number of kids they cannot carter for. Lots of unproductive people in this country are putting pressure on the country.
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by nedu666: 7:08am On May 10, 2023
Is buhari aware of these statement
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2023
Invested heavily indeed
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by Epistasis(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2023
Yes boss, you did. The Best president ever in the history of Nigeria. Yeyenatu!!!
Re: Nigeria Has Invested Heavily In Youth Devt — Buhari by Depriest2020: 9:23pm On May 10, 2023
I pray it pays off.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu is a hero. He's comparable to Nelson Mandela. / Who's Really Delayed Or Hindered His Government To Come? / Nigeria The Biggest Cassava Producer. Why Isn't It Cashing On The Global Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.