Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? (969 Views)

I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by JezB: 8:18am On May 10, 2023
I keep seeing myself in the dream having a very long hair on my head. Sometimes the hair may be in thick locks like dreads or other times they may just be huge. I have been having this dream repeatedly and I don't know the meaning. I am a bit anxious because I want to know the meaning. I feel like it has a significant meaning that is why I keep dreaming about it. I have searched for the meaning on Google but they are different interpretations leaving me even more confused and worried.

PS: I don't imagine or fantasize about keeping dreads. I keep a low cut and I am comfortable with it.
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by Stevenbright(m): 8:50am On May 10, 2023
White garment church prophet or rastafarian/reggae mastreo loading!

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by blaquemyc: 8:58am On May 10, 2023
No dey Waka near bush make you no go turn to monkey oh.
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by Godwin4444: 9:04am On May 10, 2023
JezB:
I keep seeing myself in the dream having a very long hair on my head. Sometimes the hair may be in thick locks like dreads or other times they may just be huge. I have been having this dream repeatedly and I don't know the meaning. I am a bit anxious because I want to know the meaning. I feel like it has a significant meaning that is why I keep dreaming about it. I have searched for the meaning on Google but they are different interpretations leaving me even more confused and worried.

PS: I don't imagine or fantasize about keeping dreads. I keep a low cut and I am comfortable with it.
it has a spiritual meaning, u can consult the elders or religious head around u
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by Caaz: 9:05am On May 10, 2023
Godwin4444:
it has a spiritual meaning, u can consult the elders or religious head around u
See you talking like a sensible human being.
Sheep in wolves clothing.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by Godwin4444: 9:06am On May 10, 2023
Caaz:

See you talking like a sensible human being.
who is this one?
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by Caaz: 9:06am On May 10, 2023
Godwin4444:
who is this one?
A humaniod.
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by godofuck231: 9:07am On May 10, 2023
You are vibing, you are at your highest frequency with God when you sleep you are i connection with the sub conscious , if you maintain the laws of the universe you will start receiving messages from God, things people can't see but only you can
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by JezB: 8:45pm On May 10, 2023
godofuck231:
You are vibing, you are at your highest frequency with God when you sleep you are i connection with the sub conscious , if you maintain the laws of the universe you will start receiving messages from God, things people can't see but only you can

I don't understand. Please can you be more detailed.
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by Octopusssy(f): 10:44pm On May 10, 2023
Omo omi. You get water spirit
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by JezB: 11:45pm On May 10, 2023
Octopusssy:
Omo omi. You get water spirit

How, please explain.
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by godofuck231: 2:07am On May 11, 2023
JezB:

I don't understand. Please can you be more detailed.
you are a spiritual man , dont tell people before they steal your powers , especially men from your family , you will fight in your dreams some times, and your hair is your strength , you will know why a man who is called dread is feared and respected
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by JezB: 8:04am On May 11, 2023
godofuck231:
you are a spiritual man , dont tell people before they steal your powers , especially men from your family , you will fight in your dreams sometimes, and your hair is your strength, you will know why a man who is called dread is feared and respected

Yes, I do fight very often in my dreams.
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by godofuck231: 9:31am On May 15, 2023
JezB:

Yes, I do fight very often in my dreams.
you have been caged , your spiritual man is in distress , save your self
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2023
Tales of a bald man grin.
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by JezB: 8:56am On May 29, 2023
I had this same dream again last night.
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by ghettochild(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2023
You will be strong like Samson
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by Belafonte(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2023
It simply means you're a werewolf but your powers haven't been activated. Watch Vsmpire Diaries to know how to activate your werewolfiness
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? by JezB: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Belafonte:
It simply means you're a werewolf but your powers haven't been activated. Watch Vsmpire Diaries to know how to activate your werewolfiness

You can't be serious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Adivice Me B4 I Do Something Stupid. / U.s. Girl, 12, Locked In A Wardrobe For A Year By Her Parents. / Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.