Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? (2800 Views)

I Keep Seeing Myself Having Lots Of Hair In The Dream. Who Knows The Meaning? / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / How Do I Keep On Pushing With Nagging Relatives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
At age 13 I started liking little children so much and you know, kids will always love anyone that knows how to play with them and care for them.

Even as an adult I always have children friends wherever I go. I will jist with them, play with them, will kiss them, hug them, and tell these kids how much I love and care for them. I have not started having kids of my own yet but that doesn't stop me from loving the kids of others.

I always tries to help, whenever I see a woman suffering with her children. I will do everything within my power just to give her the help she need because of the well being of her children. I can spend my last penny for her because I do not want any child to go through my child-hood experience of suffering.

I grew up in suffering and experience so much abused as a child.

All these good qualities above in me changed, the very day a woman I don't even know, accused me of wanting to kidnapp her own children in 2017.

I have never seen this woman in my life before. I don't even know the children she was talking about. That very day, I received the worst slap and beatings of my life. They were dragging me on the sand, they felt so happy that, they have caught a child kidnapper. It was God intervention that save me.

When she was speaking and bearing witness, I just felt the presence of demon, using her body to speak and accused me. It was after God save me is when I realize I was inside a street where there is anti-robbery and anti kidnapped police station. (Area Command Division)

It was Almighty God that heavily set a way for me to escape the devils trap that day.

Since that very day, I no longer like or allow people children to come near me. Anytime I see a child, the memory of that events will flash in my mind. I completely lost compassion for women with children even though they are struggling. I no longer feel their pain.

THE MESSAGE

Example
Imagine if in kindness I bought a biscuit for a 2 year old girl. She came to my apartment like a friend while she play and ate her biscuit in my house. Inside my house, I was shirtless and I wear only my boxer as all men normally do.

A person who saw the little girl entering my house, start allerting neighbours and accusing me that I wanted to f'vck the child.

How can a man be fasely accused of wanting to f'cvk a two years old baby ?

I have continously seen this kind of accusation only in nairaland - Nigeria

I keep wondering how Evil Nigeria society has become
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
In 2016, one foolish person almost accused me of having sex with a young teenage girl I was helping. She wept bitterly because it sound like a manipulation, and I too was full of regret spending my money on something that back-fire, but life goes on

So In 2017, I move to a new neighborhood because of evil women and their troubles. In this new place, a 13 years old girl was attracted to me because she love God and saw that I always engage myself in spirituality a lots. She likes me so much and wanted to be my friend of which I was willing to accept her and genuinely cares for her. She shared many of her struggles with me and I was even willing to help and finance her education.

I instantly withdraw from her because evil was around me. Yes, evil humans will instantly suspect and falsely accused me of wanting to f'vck her. Such evil thing has never or will never even enter my mind.

Satan has powerful hold over them.
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
A single mother was in great need. She was starving as there was no food for her to eat. As a humanitarian, I instantly scan her and knows that she need food as none was willing to go and help her.

Because her hubby traveled, I began to make plans on how to go an help her because she desperately need help.

I instantly heard a voice that said to me, do not try it, the women inside her yard will falsely accused you of f'vcking her. I held back.

Within a week, she fell sick and was taken out for medicare because she was not able to go through more stress with the little baby.

Within days, there was a heavy rumour - quarelling and fighting within the women that surround her. They falsely accused her that she was sick because of fornication against her baby which is not true.

They quarrel and fight over her on her behalf for 5 consecutive days because of them say, you say, I say, even though the person was in sick bed somewhere

Very useless set of women.
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Geedy: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
I wish I could read all these, but aswear I got tired half way down. This your epistle to Malawi just for this? Nnae you can talk o

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by mariahAngel(f): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
You need to understand that you’re peculiar, and you probably do things in a way that most people find strange.
The reason why it seems like the whole world is against you could be because you do and understand things differently from how majority do.
You’re odd (which isn’t a bad thing).
You need to learn more about and understand yourself and your relationship with people (the way you relate with others).
The more you learn to understand that you’re different, the less likely you will be offended by people.
Also, you need to learn to do things right.

4 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by budaatum: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Imagine if in kindness I now bought a busicut for a 2 year old girl. She now follows me into my apartment like a friend while she ate her biscuit in my house. Inside my house, I remove my shirts and wears only a boxers.

In this new place, a 13 years old girl was attracted to me because she love God and saw that I prays a lots.

Don't you see what's not quite right here?
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Emotionalbeing(f): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Terrible things happen everywhere.. I've seen a case of a 3yrs old baby girl been raped by a 27yrs old guy here in Lagos..
You might be different but why will a 2yr old girl follow you to your apartment and you just remove your clothing and you're putting on only boxers.. Is somehow sha..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Adamgeneral12: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
The way some 9ja women dey think na like upside down.

Me don already learn my lesson, as soft as you see women appear as dangerous as they could be.

No need to care for any woman at all, if she is not your wife just dey look her because if na you dey inside that suffering women go dey look you and dem go dey mock you.

One day my brother give a woman his phone to flash her lost phone, the woman use my brother phone to dial her own number, the phone was ringing but not where she stand.
The woman now beg my brother that he should please exercise patient with her so that she can trace where the phone was ringing from, and he accepted.
She go and comeback give him his phone and thank him very much.

As brother come reach house na so him girl friend just call him with anger, asking him who is that woman you ask to insulted me on the phone?

He did not know that his girl friend call him and the woman pick the call and she insulted his girl friend like crazy, after she did that she now go to call log and deleted the girl friend number and the receive call log.

But she did not know that the phone was set to auto record, na there my brother go and find out say truly the woman really bash his girl friend well-well

5 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by oazeez1991(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Me don already learn my lesson, as soft as you see women appear as dangerous as they could be.

No need to care for any woman at all, if she is not your wife just dey look her because if na you dey inside that suffering women go dey look you and dem go dey mock you.

One day my brother give a woman his phone to flash her lost phone, the woman use my brother phone to dial her own number, the phone was ringing but not where she stand.
The woman now beg my brother that he should please exercise patient with her so that she can trace where the phone was ringing from, and he accepted.

As brother come reach house na so him girl friend just call him with anger, asking him who is that woman you ask to insulted me on the phone?

He did not know that his girl friend call him and the woman pick the call and she insulted his girl friend like crazy, after she did that she now go to call log and deleted the girl friend number and the receive call log.

But she did not know that the phone was set to auto record, na there my brother go and find out say truly the woman really bash his girl friend well-well

Dis got me ROTF grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Adamgeneral12: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
oazeez1991:

Dis got me ROTF grin grin grin
Na so we see am o
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Pinkzebra: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lostchild , you need healing from the soul ..you complain terribly about your relationship with others , especially women . I wonder if.you have fond memories

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lamanii22(f): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Maybe your help should be online since physical ones don't appreciate you.... Help mother's with kids on heree... You can start wiv me though...
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Jaydot01: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lamanii22:
Maybe your help should be online since physical ones don't appreciate you.... Help mother's with kids on heree... You can start wiv me though...
The last paragraph got me laffing lol gringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 12:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Emotionalbeing:
Terrible things happen everywhere.. I've seen a case of a 3yrs old baby girl been raped by a 27yrs old guy here in Lagos..
You might be different but why will a 2yr old girl follow you to your apartment and you just remove your clothing and you're putting on only boxers.. Is somehow sha..

Point of correction. I was making reference here. No two year old little baby girl followed me into my apartment.

But if I may asked? what is wrong if a 2yr old baby girl enters my apartment?

What is wrong if I remove my shirt and wear only boxer in my apartment as all men normally do?

Your shallow thought like the one above is the reason why Nigeria society will remain upside down. Even the western countries, their goverment will take your own baby from you if you failed to give the child the life he/she deserve.

Any society that failed to embrace love and selflessness like Nigeria will remain backward.

Selfishness destroy
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Lostchild:
At age 13 I started liking little children so much, and you know, kids will always love anyone that knows how to play with them and care for them.

Even as an adult I always have children friends wherever I go. I will jist with them, play with them, will kiss them, hug them, and tell these kids how much I love and care for them. I have not started having kids of my own yet but that doesn't stop me from loving the kids of others.

I always tries to help, whenever I see a woman suffering with her children. I will do everything within my power just to give her the help she need because of her children well being. I can spend my last penny for her because I do not want any child to go through my child-hood experience of suffering.

I grew up in suffering and experience so much abused as a child.

All these good qualities above in me changed, the very day a woman I don't even know, accused me of wanting to kidnapp her own children in 2017.

I have never seen this woman in my life before, I don't even know the children she was talking about. That very day, I received the worst slap and beatings of my life. They were dragging me on the sand, they felt so happy that, they have caught a child kidnapper. It was God intervention that save me.

When she was speaking and bearing witness, I felt the presence of demon, using her body to speak and accused me. It was after God save me is when I realize I was inside a street where there is Anti-robbery and anti kidnapped police station. (Area Command Division)

It was Almighty God that heavily set a way for me to escape the devils trap that day.

Since that very day, I no longer like or allow people children to come near me. Anytime I see a child, the memory of that events will flash in my mind. I completely lost compassion for women with children even though they are struggling, I no longer feel their pain.

THE MESSAGE

Imagine if in kindness I now bought a biscuit for a 2 year old girl. She now follows me into my apartment like a friend while she ate her biscuit in my house. Inside my house, I remove my shirts and wears only a boxers.

Those who saw the little girl in my house, start allerting neighbours and accusing me that I wanted to f'vck the child.

How can a man be accused of wanting to f'cvk a two years old baby ?

I have continously only seen this kind of accusation in Nigeria

This is how evil Nigeria society can be.

Bros. There's something called helping from a distant.
When you buy biscuit for a 2 year old child that isn't your relative, wave her bye and go home alone. your house isn't a biscuit factory.

Even in good, we need to be wise and apply common sense.
You can help someone, meet them in public, do the good you have in mind and go your own way.

5 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by care4you: 1:57am On Sep 20, 2021
patron elect of children's affairs.....I dey hail you oo

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Lamanii22:
grin grin I second this on your behalf grin

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2021
Lamanii22:

You made me grin but I care more on what I see

Strangers only.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2021
budaatum:

Don't you see what's not quite right here?

It may be wrong in Nigeria society because of the insanity of many Nigeria lustful men.

But in my own oersonel, there is nothing wrong if a 13 years old girl is in my life. In a place like america, she can be in my life as long as I did not try to mollest her.

When a young teenage girl with vision cannot find a helper, she will go into prostitution.

When a single mother cannot get help - she goes into prostitution just to care for her child.

Even the mother of the 13 year old girl was very please with me, but I had to withdraw from her because I saw the evil coming in.

Nigeria is an evil place.
Nigeria is place of selfishness
Nigeria is a place of greed.
Nigeria is a place fit for abnormal people

Nigeria is a place where evil strive

There are many things the devils will not succeed in doing in America but they will succeed in doing it Nigeria

I forbid this land because LOVE does not lead.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by NaBanga: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Lostchild:

It may be wrong in Nigeria society because of the insanity of many Nigeria lustful men.

But in my culture, there is nothing wrong if a 13 years old girl is in my life. In a place like america, she can be in my life as long as I did not sexually molest her.

When a young teenage girl cannot find a life helper, she will go into prostitution.

When a singles mother cannot get help - she goes into prostitution just to care for her child.

Even the mother of the 13 year old girl was bery please with me, but I had to withdraw from her because I saw the evil coming in to remove me from her life.

Nigeria is an evil place.
Nigeria is place of selfishness
Nigeria is a place of greed.
Nigeria is a place fit for abnormal people

Nigeria is a place where evil strive

There are many things the devils will not succeed in doing in America but they will succeed in doing it Nigeria

No one in America is going to accept such behavior. You will end up being investigated by social services if it goes too far. You are not wise and I suspect you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
mariahAngel:
You need to understand that you’re peculiar, and you probably do things in a way that most people find strange.
The reason why it seems like the whole world is against you could be because you do and understand things differently from how majority do.
You’re odd (which isn’t a bad thing).
You need to learn more about and understand yourself and your relationship with people (the way you relate with others).
The more you learn to understand that you’re different, the less likely you will be offended by people.
Also, you need to learn to do things right.

Angel Mariah

I truly thank you for your encouragement and I also fancy your life in understanding things in deeper level.

In 2016 I was walking around my hood, when I saw a mentally sick (mad) woman, carrying a child of about 2 years old. I was sadden because the baby look so lean and dirty as a result of suffering. I stopped, walk a bit closer as I stare at the beautiful child.

The mad woman kept looking at me, while I fix my whole attention on the baby. For me, I badly wanted to go and collect the child from her, but I can't because I am not at the right position to do that. I was lost and sadden in my thought as I grieve that I live in a society that is upside down.

If I see a woman taking care of her own child, for me, I see it as a humanitarian work for God.

If I see a woman suffering because of her child (ren), for me, she deserve to be paid or compensated because of the suffering the child has brought to her life.

When teenage girls need help and no one is ready to help them, they go into prostitution and do things beyond their control.

When a single mother need help and no one wants to help, she goes into prostitution for the sake of her child.

This is why I keep trying my best despite all adversary, and no matter the wisdom I used in doing things right; the enemy will manipulate every kind act, to back fire and work against me.

In order for me to retain my sanity and continue with my purpose here on earth, I had to come up with a different strategy to show kindness and give help to strangers - the people I don't know.
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by budaatum: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
NaBanga:

No one in America is going to accept such behavior. You will end up being investigated by social services if it goes too far. You are not wise and I suspect you.

His behaviour would not be accepted in UK neither. The parents would likely stop their daughters visiting him or and they'd call the cops on him!

Recent child abuse events make it inevitable, so long as the parents are not irresponsible.

4 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by VTJN(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lostchild:

Angel Mariah

I truly thank you for your encouragement and I also fancy your life in understanding things in deeper level.

In 2016 I was walking around my hood, when I saw a mentally sick (mad) woman, carrying a female child of about 2 years old. I was sadden because the baby look so lean and dirty as a result of suffering. I stopped, walk a bit closer as I stare at the child.

The mad woman kept looking at me, while I fix my whole attention on the baby. For me, I badly wanted to go and collect the child from her, but I can't because I am not at the right position to do that. I was lost and sadden in my thought as I greive that I live in a society that is upside down.

If I see a woman taking care of her own child, for me, I see it as a humanitarian work for God.

If I see a woman suffering because of her child (ren), for me, she deserve to be paid or compensated because of the child.

When a teenage girl need help and no one is ready to help them, they go into prostitution and do things beyond their control.

When a single mother need help and no one wants to help, she goes into prostitution for the sake of her child.

This is why I keep trying my best against all odds, and no matter the wisdom I used in doing it; the devils will manipulate every kind act, to back fire and work against me.

In order for me to continue with my purpose here on earth, I had to come up with a different strategy to show kindness and give help to strangers - the people I don't know.
Why are you so concerned about the female gender? What happened to the male gender?

Anyways, I'm a stranger too as you don't know me yet, so come and help me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by bukatyne(f): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Funny Poster.
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by mariahAngel(f): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Na wah o! Some people get krase sha. cheesy

...but why did your brother have to leave his phone with her?
If to say she use am make some kind call wey go implicate your brother nko?
The truth be say most men like to dey do eye service when them don see woman, later them go come nairaland come dey yarn all those a gbagbukwa nwa nnunu, nne ya e fepu stories!
Make una wise up o!
undecided
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
wink
Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by greenie77: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lostchild:

Point of correction. I was making reference here. No two year old little baby girl followed me into my apartment.

But if I may asked? what is wrong if a 2yr old baby girl enters my apartment?

What is wrong if I remove my shirt and wear only boxer in my apartment as all men normally do?

Your shallow thought like the one above is the reason why Nigeria society will remain upside down. Even the western countries, their goverment will take your own baby from you if you failed to give the child the life he/she deserve.

Any society that failed to embrace love and selflessness like Nigeria will remain backward.

Selfishness destroy

If as a father you see your 2 year old daighter in the apartment of your neighbour who is a bachelor and probably lives alone, only in his boxers in the presence of your daughter.... will you give him.a hi-five?

Being in that state of being only in one's boxers in the presence of a child is very inappropriate, worse is one not biologically yours!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Adamgeneral12: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Na wah o! Some people get krase sha. cheesy

...but why did your brother have to leave his phone with her?
If to say she use am make some kind call wey go implicate your brother nko?
The truth be say most men like to dey do eye service when them don see woman, later them go come nairaland come dey yarn all those a gbagbukwa nwa nnunu, nne ya e fepu stories!
Make una wise up o!
undecided
Most of the time is due to the past experience of we men make us to help a woman not eye service or whatever.

If you see a woman suffering, it will make you to flash back or relate it to your mother, sister or grandmother.

If you notice lostchild well-well you will see that he has this tender felling for women and that is due to the love and caring that he has for his mother and sisters.

He now keep transferring it to any woman or girl child he come across, but the world is not what he think it is.

Me don already learn my lesson

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by eyinjuege: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
You really sound and it seems you act as a pedo, grooming his prey.
Stop it

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 12:56am On Sep 21, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Bros. There's something called helping from a distant.
When you buy biscuit for a 2 year old child that isn't your relative, wave her bye and go home alone. your house isn't a biscuit factory.

Even in good, we need to be wise and apply common sense.
You can help someone, meet them in public, do the good you have in mind and go your own way.

1 like
1 thumb
100% correct.

In fact I no longer allow them to come near me.
I help strangers only and go my separate ways.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2021
eyinjuege:
You really sound and it seems you act as a pedo, grooming his prey.
Stop it

I don't need a prophet to tell me you are possessed with demons

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? by Lostchild(m): 1:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Nabanga

Do you think Americans are suffering poverty like your Nigeria families?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reforms To Make Emotional Abuse Illegal / Will Kill Myself, End It All. / Solved!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.