Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow (2661 Views)

Abba Kyari: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Prophet, Throwback (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB / Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by goodnessme1(f): 8:15pm On May 10, 2023
Civicwise:
He is a threat to the United Nigeria. He is going to cause more problems than he did before his arrest
Is your Nigeria United?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by baretalk: 8:27pm On May 10, 2023
What are you advocating for the release of a man who brought death, insecurity and enslavement to southeast for?

What good will his release bring you?

You seem to be jobless, and an enemy of your state

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by baretalk: 8:28pm On May 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

Zombie rest
You are the zombie to kanu the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by baretalk: 8:30pm On May 10, 2023
silibaba:
DEY PLAY
You be jonsing man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by MiztaDynameek: 10:26pm On May 10, 2023
I'm still waiting to meet just one ipob with at least a little sense in his head.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by silibaba: 1:33am On May 11, 2023
baretalk:

You be jonsing man.
is alright.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by GeneralPula: 1:38am On May 11, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
I'm still waiting to meet just one ipob with at least a little sense in his head.
You’ll wait for 600 years bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by gidgiddy: 4:59am On May 11, 2023
baretalk:
What are you advocating for the release of a man who brought death, insecurity and enslavement to southeast for?

What good will his release bring you?

You seem to be jobless, and an enemy of your state

Accusation without evidence amounts to rumour mongering

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by baretalk: 8:48am On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Accusation without evidence amounts to rumour mongering
Continue, see where it has brought your region and people... nitwits like you want to spoil it for the good igbos because you are ignorant and poisoned with hate, but we will isolate you nitwits and discipline you back to your senses.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by gidgiddy: 9:04am On May 11, 2023
baretalk:

Continue, see where it has brought your region and people... nitwits like you want to spoil it for the good igbos because you are ignorant and poisoned with hate, but we will isolate you nitwits and discipline you back to your senses.

Nigeria is 8th most insecure country for a reason, it is a violent country that has long failed

We dont have time for hypocrites who only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria when it has to do with South East
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by odduduwa: 9:49am On May 11, 2023
coolitempa:

Yes, I am almost back. Obitrouble makers will get no peace from me. You know how I treat ipods so you better run and hide like your Brooklysouth and sexybroke whom I have taken care of.
hope your mouth still smells
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow by baretalk: 4:42am On May 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is 8th most insecure country for a reason, it is a violent country that has long failed

We dont have time for hypocrites who only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria when it has to do with South East
Southeast is number one terrorists region in Nigeria now. You people always give us bad name, from peddling drugs worldwide and now terrorism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hugo Chavez Of Venezuela Offers Nigerian Students Scholarship / Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. / Who Is The Best APC Aspirant For President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.