Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 (66177 Views)

Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 / Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 / Sevilla Vs Inter Milan: Europa Cup Final (3 - 2) On 21st August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by MrBONE2(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Sighs!!!!.
Crap, party of fraudsters they find legitimacy by all means.

Biaaaaa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by unclejb2(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2023
frankson1:

Henrikh Mkhitaryan isn't even on the bench...wetin una dey watch undecided
he eventually came to play from his girlfriend's house

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by tuzle(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Almiron:
your papa no get sense
I won't trade words with uncultured people like u, dint mention me again

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by maasoap(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Tranquility2345:
This match is over jor. Man City don win. Now them no go let person hear word say Pep don finally win UCL with Man City. Coach wey dey only find teams wey get money to buy better players. If he wants to show he is a very good coach, make he go coach Brentford or Brighton na angry

If your criticism of him is faultless, I wonder why other coaches before him failed to lift champions league cup with Man City. Or, Man City didn't have quality players before him? Nonsensical reasoning.
It is one thing to have better and quality players, it is another thing to know how to assemble and use them. You remember what happened to Man United immediately Ferguson retired?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Jazzman01: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2023
ravensckar:
Why every team parks the bus against a defenceless MAN CITY still beats my imagination. How is this match supposed to look like a final if one team is defending with 10 players?

Defenceless Mancity? Go and check records. Mancity has the best defence in the Premier League. Even better than that of Chelsea when they were red hot under Tuchel. Check their stats for the past 2 to four seasons ago. They have the fewest goals conceded.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by maasoap(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2023
Tranquility2345:

No. Your father is the stupid one for birthing a slow poke like you that can’t comprehend basic English. How do you prove that you are the best in the world as a coach when you have always coached superstars? Go and talk your nonsense with your fellow slow pokes. Mugu
You prove yourself to be the best by succeeding where others have failed despite the fact that they're given the same resources being given to you. You don't get it
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by BABANGBALI: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2023
Peacecore:
mumu mqn grin grin
comot jo.
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Tobijays: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2023
stillme231:
Avarez completed football before mbappe.. won everything........ media no go hype am unlike that proud mbappe....
Guy! Stop the hate bro! Mbappe is currently the best player in the world! Mikel as a number 10 won more trophies than okocha but who better pass! nah just that Madrid move bleeped him up! And the day he signs for Madrid the day he begins he balon dor Wins till when he is tired

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by SenatePresdo(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2023
motionarena:

Lol not because of that.

But to be 100 percent honest that egg video was never scripted I saw it in Instagram before d quater finals started and he got everything spot on.

Na cheap prophecies wan finish us for Africa so oh grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by SenatePresdo(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2023
All these People saying We should stake our life on inter to win, howfar na?

Because of ordinary fake egg video, to deceive Nigerians no hard oh.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Winters23: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Peacecore:
Who later 'ry between you n City now?? Mumu Man U fan cheesy grin

Fvck man u, I'm Liverpool fan
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Landmine1: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2023
Tranquility2345:

No. Your father is the stupid one for birthing a slow poke like you that can’t comprehend basic English. How do you prove that you are the best in the world as a coach when you have always coached superstars? Go and talk your nonsense with your fellow slow pokes. Mugu
lol. Mugu raised to power clown. 🤣🤣.

PSG is a clear sign that great players alone is only half the job

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by addexx: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2023
Almiron:
The only one under curse here is me, and I'll never experience good things in my life. Because I'm an Enemy of progress

You are so weak and naive. If not you'd realize that football is just a competition and everyone is free to support and oppose any sides . Doesn't mean they are bad or good for that. So I don't know why you decided to take it personally and rain curses on your generation 😄
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by swiych(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
I just get now. teams like inter
Porto and Man U
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Mrfixiit: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

80% of possession, what did you inhale kiddo?
That guy na Mumu guy nah abi you no know am ?
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Tranquility2345: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2023
JooEeL:

Im a barca fan my guy. 2010 Ballon D'or win was made to favour Messi. That is the sole Ballon D'or of Messi that I emphatically disavow.

2014's Ballon D'or of Ronaldo was a sham too. But not so much of a sham as that of 2010. Besides he broke a long-standing UCL record. Muller won the World Cup amongst other club trophies but was not the poster boy of the Bayern team. It was Robben and Ribery that were the most terrific, let's be honest, and they had quite a dismal WC campaign. Messi's 2014, was quite a dull one -- coming back from some niggling injury that plagued him in 2013. Messi also did not win the League or the CL. If he had won the WC, the argument would have changed. Ure just picking Muller cos he won everything, just like saying Alvarez should take the Ballon D'or cos he won all trophies. Even on that same German 2014 team, Ozil was much hotter.

For the year 2023, Haaland has done remarkably well. He won the Champions League and the League
While Messi won the World Cup and the league. So they have 2 main big cups. WC is bigger than CL, so for trophies Messi already has the edge. Let's look at individual performances now.

Now hear my explanation:
Haaland was hotter all year round than Messi, no doubt about that. He had much numbers (esp. in terms of goals) but if you begin to consider goal contribution (G/A), you'd realise Messi is not even far behind.

Another thing you'd have to consider is Haaland is too much of a tap-in striker. He's just good in positioning and finishing but for real footballing qualities, Haaland doesn't excite. There is a kind of slick and flair that combines with efficacy to be Ballon D'or favourite. Haaland can't dribble. Haaland can't produce terrific passes, can't score freekicks, make quick short serial passes and interlink play. Like Haaland hardly ever wows the crowd until he scores a goal. He's not of the brand of strikers / attackers like Henry, De Lima, Suarez, Neymar, C Ronaldo etc. that have that extra spice and can do some of the aforementioned. He's only effective and that's where it ends. That shortens his Ballon D'or chances slightly in my opinion.

Finally, Haaland has no appearance in World Cup. If he had taken Norway to say semi-final of the World Cup or Quarter-final with some goals in it, or let me say semi-final, it would be hard to overlook him. You also have to note that Haaland's exceptional form in the league is similar to Messi's form in the WC. Messi scored crucial goals (although penalties like 3 or so), Messi made dribbles and produced assists that were highlights of the WC. These are the kind of things I mean when I say "having that extra spice". Things that evoke emotions. That Messi assist against Netherlands sticks to your brain so easily till now. His simple yet risky roll-in penalty against France in the shootout glues to the mind. As for Haaland, there is not much "wow" moments. And his form has kind of badly dropped for some time now, just like Messi's form. In fact, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Foden and Bernado Silva are significantly better and technically gifted players than Haaland, even on the same team. One could even argue Mahrez too. That's too many players on the team better than you.

Did you know that Haaland hardly ever touches the ball in a game? He goes missing for very long stretches of the game. Pls dont tell me he's doing his striker job. There are numerous strikers like Henry, Suarez, Torres, Villa, Forlan, Milito, even this Benzema sef that both score loads of goals and exert more influence in the game. Im sure you heard the commentator today right? That Haaland didn't have more than 10 touches first half or so.

For Haaland not to even make the World Cup at all, already writes him off.

The image below again shows the most recent update of the Ballon D'or win and it has changed slightly even further in favour of Messi. Imagine winning a whole Champions League (talking about Haaland now) and the odds dont even shift in his favour. That tells u what u need to know.

For your mind, you believe say anybody get time to read this epistle? Lazy youth. Instead make you go dey write epistle wey go better your life and take your family out of poverty. You dey waste your life dey write epistle on top ballon d’or. I pity you. Continue na. Hopeless lazy youth. Tueh! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by LeeSmart: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
You see as you lose abi? Now you know what's up. 😅

No worry we go try again next time
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by LeeSmart: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Peacecore:
Your 2.5m in the dustbin grin grin

We move bro
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by TheSuperX(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
LeeSmart:

No worry we go try again next time
No P, but na City you suppose use.
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by fawaz050(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is the link. Good day my people. Please my team is in a competition and need your help to like, comment and repost this post on IG and Twitter.

For better support, you can also repost and include the hashtags #KPMGGames2023 #Thrivewithus #KPMGCREATIVE2023 #KPMGMARWICK #KPMGMARWICK2023

🙇🏻

For IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtRiedIOyJ7/

For Twitter

https://twitter.com/kpmg_marwick/status/1667172918126600195?s=20
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by LeeSmart: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
No P, but na City you suppose use.

Boss na odd i follow oo
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Iamfrank(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Ranieri’s May have been luck but the others are great coaches that made mediocre players good. Man City won titles with Mancini and Pellegrini before Pep came. Hope you know that. Any team with lots of money and good scouts to recruit the best players with all that cash only needs a decent manager to win titles. Finito!

Forgot to even add Sir Alex. He took average players and won titles that made Man U a top club…

Ur hatred for pep has really affected u, person wen u suppose learn from u go dey hate am, tell me one player pep bought no club could buy. U guys insulted him wen he was at Barca n Bayern dat if he thinks he is good he should come epl, he is now in epl n he is still dominating... Infact man utd has spent more on players than any English club in d last 6 years, but yet haven't won d epl.. U call someone who did something once n couldn't repeat it again great, than someone who is doing it every time.. I can bet you wish pep was the manager of any team u r supporting

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by kingyakos: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Almiron:
that's why you remain a failure in life, you always on losing side

Ur papa
Ur mama
Ur generation

You very stupid and so daft if you ain't know the definition of failure but quick to trow insult. U think losing a stake in gambling means failure, omo ur mumu na goat hold the key.
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Demurray: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Congrats pep and Man city , Pep,your man city journey has finally ended @ mission accomplished . Italian club next.......Napoli loading or paris PSG.
No doubt, the best coach in the history of the round leather....
From real Madrid fan
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Demurray: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
addexx:

You are so weak and naive. If not you'd realize that football is just a competition and everyone is free support and oppose any sides . Doesn't mean they are bad or good for that. So I don't know why you decided to take it personally and rain curses on your generation 😄
I have told him something like this before but when I noticed he will never change, I disregard his comment whenever I see one.
Hope he listen to you
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by JooEeL(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tranquility2345:

For your mind, you believe say anybody get time to read this epistle? Lazy youth. Instead make you go dey write epistle wey go better your life and take your family out of poverty. You dey waste your life dey write epistle on top ballon d’or. I pity you. Continue na. Hopeless lazy youth. Tueh! angry

Where I am, u can never ever likely be. If u were smart, u would have looked at the timestamp of that image to see we are likely not on the same level.

Some of u just open ur mouth thinking everyone is ur mate online. Whether it is ur personal frustration or sadism, I am not the cause of it.

On a weekend, I relax and chill in several ways I want, incl. discussing politics and sports. I have checked your own profile and you've made 4602 posts, almost double of mine. I see u discussing Raineri, Pellegrini and Pep's era of Mancity but when I discuss mine, im a lazy youth. Frustration is clearly written over your life. I empathise.

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by blueAgent(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
MrBONE2:

Biaaaaa grin

Na so APCshit go Bury the head of their supporters sad
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Peacecore: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Winters23:

Fvck man u, I'm Liverpool fan
Your Liverpool no wan progress u no wan City progress fa cheesy no be juju b dat?
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Peacecore: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
BABANGBALI:
comot jo.
Shame don catch bah grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Peacecore: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
stillme231:
Alvarez is way better for me... if haaland no see ball, he is good as useless/
Oga this is final and Haaland's personal glory is not greater than that of the whole team. Haaland is there for a reason. He's the only reason City faces less attack from the whole opponent's players. Remove him from there, what happened to Argentina in world cup final will happen when they substituted Di Maria
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Peacecore: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
ceejay80s:

I am truly a fake babalawo
Case close grin grin grin Pep na GOAT

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.