Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (65601 Views)

Poll: Will you still support Arsenal if it ends the season in 5th?

Yes - Rain or Shine I support Arsenal: 67% (51 votes)
I will still support if Wenger is fired: 6% (5 votes)
NO!! Top 4 or NOTHING: 19% (15 votes)
I will if Wenger buys world class players: 6% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2009
Game against Cardiff has been ok so far. . . .

Nasri had a very good chance to score from a similar position to the Hull goal, but shot straight at the keeper.

Kolo has been poor so far, letting his man get away, but luckily the Cardiff strikers need target practice.
Song has not been too good, but not too bad either. Bendtner is making efforts, RVP yet to get into the game.
Young Gibbs is doing good for now, same as Ramsey.

I think we have a very good chance of winning this game, and I hope we score soon to open things up more.  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

The ever defiant Criztalz
I dont wanna choke on my bagel, so am'a save the one on one banter with you till after
Stay right there love, i know u love dat spot, "the ARSENAL spo
t", BRB! grin cheesy tongue

*rolling my eyes*
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2009
Watching and waiting patiently for the goals to start raining in! cheesy

Debo watz good bruv?
wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2009
lol eboue booked for diving
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2009
damn bendetner what's wrong angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2009
@ Brash

I'm aiight bro, just chilling, waiting for the guns to start blazing.

Bendtner has missed a couple of good chances, hope he tightens up in the second half. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2009
Yeah Bendtner again, i tire!

He gets a lotta of stick but then the next minute, people will be screaming his name!

I cant get my head round it
undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2009
Bloody Gaynners, they couldn't win to save their lives cheesy cheesy

Technically, whats the difference between O;Shea and Eboue?? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2009
chamotex:

Looks like you woke up with your arsehole shooting upside down! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Looks like you woke up with your arsehole shooting upside down! cheesy

more like inside out cheesy cheesy cheesy

wots poppin bruv? cold want woundjure me for here o. cheesy Heater don breakdown sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2009
@ Brash

I'm aiight bro, just chilling, waiting for the guns to start blazing.

Bendtner has missed a couple of good chances, hope he tightens up in the second half.  

Gunners are blazing alright with misfired cannons  grin

Bloody Gaynners, they couldn't win to save their lives  

Technically, whats the difference between O;Shea and Eboue??

I'll still prefer to blow O'Shea a kiss instead of the worthless Eboue

@Cristalz or whatever
Stick to ur thread. I can take on u with my eyes closed.
U now wanna be a tag team with gaynners?
Ok, join the losers wagon.  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2009
chamotex:

more like inside out cheesy cheesy cheesy

wots poppin bruv?  cold want woundjure me for  here o. cheesy  Heater don breakdown sad

Chei, call British gas naw or get yourself a socket-friendly one at Argos or somthing! cheesy

I dey o, me sef just dey soak up two games together here, after a massive bender lastnight!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2009
chamotex:

Eboue has a posh British accent and can dance Sokous + Makossa cheesy

Not too much creativity at the moment. . . Ramsey off, Diaby on, who gets an injury minutes later.

Come on Arsenal! I think one goal will win this game. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

Gunners are blazing alright with misfired cannons  grin
I'll still prefer to blow O'Shea a kiss instead of the worthless Eboue
@Cristalz or whatever

Hey razor mouth, will you piss off this thread as well, since you are asking Criz to stick to her thread!

Dont get me started with you today, trust me, my foul mouthed tirades gets really better on a Sunday!

Fucking Chelsea-supporting buffoon
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2009
Hey razor mouth, will you piss off this thread as well, since you are asking Criz to stick to her thread?

Dont get me started with you today, trust me, my foul mouthed tirades gets really better on a Sunday!
Bought a new collar for my dog. It looks good on him. Was wondering if u'd like one too.
It ain't my fault u guys are struggling with Cardiff na.
I beg sofry, sofry o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2009
The rescue wagon is in.
Lets see if the misfiring forward will get lucky today.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2009
debosky:

Come on Arsenal! I think one goal will win this game.  cool

Beginning to think so too
! undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

@Cristalz or whatever

It's ''take you on'', not ''take on you'' wink Guess being horn[b]e[/b]y ain't a good thang grin

Why aren't you sticking to your thread? Lose the attitude abeg. It's stale. And,if they are such losers why do you keep panting after them? At least you met me already here.  .  .you didn't have to join in tongue
Na wa.
Maladroitness seems to be oozing from all things blue today.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2009
Ade and Diaby are on, more pressure  being exerted now, but still no killer finish as yet.

Come on Red and White Army!!!  cool
Cristalz:

It's ''take you on'', not ''take on you'' wink Guess being horn[b]e[/b]y ain't a good thang grin

Why aren't you sticking to your thread? Lose the attitude abeg. It's stale. And,if they are such losers [b]why do you keep panting after them? [/b]At least you met me already here. . .you didn't have to join in tongue
Na wa.
Reason: Horniness cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2009
Good shot Nasri
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2009
It's ''take you on'', not ''take on you''  Guess being horney ain't a good thang

Why aren't you sticking to your thread? Lose the attitude abeg. It's stale. And,if they are such losers why do you keep panting after them? At least you met me already here.  .  .you didn't have to join in
Na wa.
U speak oyibo pass english man. Apologies to the late Fela  wink
Can u throw the baby away with the bath water? They might err, but they're still my fellow londoners.
My fellow lady back-stabbing me. The end time is near  sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2009
Good shot from the edge of the box Nasri,too bad eckerlman saved
C'mon Gunners,give me just one goal with barely 10mins left
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2009
What was Sagna thinking crossing the ball outta play
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2009
Sir,
Asking for just one goal is a tall order where gonners are.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2009
Dangerous freekick from Cardiff just skirts the top of the bar. . . we need to score NOW.

A replay is one extra game we don't need with this lean squad. angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2009
This ARSENAL side are dire.
What the F??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2009
debosky:

A replay is one extra game we don't need with this lean squad. angry

Ma point izaktly

What can Wilshere do in 2+ mins,well good to see the back of Mr Pink who has succeeded in playing shyte once again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2009
@BlueDiva

Dearie I'm not back-stabbing you.  .  .I'm just dealing with you in the same vein you've chosen to deal with me wink If you w.anna be nasty,bring it on.

Same way we can all be nice and friendly and simply have fun ribbing and teasing each other's clubs instead of getting personal wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2009
Shit dont happen everyday

I firmly believe in Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2009
My condolences.
Ordinary cardiff, I can understand that of Spurs. Shakes head in pity

@Cristalz
I didn't get nasty. Nasty is my middle name, but why take it on a lady, when we're very few in the sports section?
I prefer dealing with the guys who think they know it all.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2009
Game ends as a goalless draw, as goonerholic predicted.  angry

Now we'll be further behind because of the extra game we now have to play.  angry

Not enough creativity, the few chances that fell to Bendtner were not even that clear.
The import of today's result is that we need MORE creative ability in this side to have a good chance of winning anything this season.

Ordinary Cardiff? I think not - they got to the FA cup finals last season remember? Not the ideal result, but at least we didn't lose - gives us a chance to play a good game at home and nick the victory.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

@Cristalz
I didn't get nasty. Nasty is my middle name, but why take it on a lady, when we're very few in the sports section?
I prefer dealing with the guys who think they know it all.

Lol,okay grin grin
But watch it.  .  .some of 'em are pretty bad enemies. And beware of Myself2 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.