Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month (4206 Views)

Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property / Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by jeffizy(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2011
[quote][/quote]04 AM »
@Tokyobulls
I don't mind going into FCMG that
could fetch me 5-7% margin per
week. I'd like to start gradually
and continue to add more money.
Overnight success never endures.
Pls send me a mail on ddebayo@
yahoo.com
Thank you in advance
Jeffizy.
Me too!

charmingdee2001@yahoo.com
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by moreprof: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2011
Check out my signature and link!
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by ryt: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2011
Hello everyone,
A simple and stressless way to invest in the money market is through a PAMM (Percent Asset Management Module) account.

You can read more about this on this webpage: www.ifshedge.com/invest.html

Thank you
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Ltrust(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
Move into the Agro or solid mineral export. Very lucrative and less untapped. Call me directly on 07033097160 for the detailed cost & profit analysis for 5,15, 20,30,40,60 metric tonnes of charcoal, @ $260 per metric. ROI= 31-36%. Also for agro products, lead ore and zinc. We also offer training services.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Ltrust(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
Move into the Agro or solid mineral export. Very lucrative and less untapped. Call me directly on 07033097160 for the detailed cost & profit analysis for 5,15, 20,30,40,60 metric tonnes of charcoal, @ $260 per metric. ROI= 31-36%. Also for agro products, lead ore and zinc. We also offer training services.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Ltrust(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by NetAllianz(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
Buy and Sell AGO (Diesel) in the Niger Delta, Buy @ N10,000 per Drum and Sell @ N18,000 per Drum including N2,000 Security Settlement. So N18,000 Less N12,000 equal N6,000.

That Represents over 30% per Run and you will have two runs a Month. With N50m you can imagine the returns.

Call +2348088365849 for Details.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by peteafrik88(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2011
Have you ever thought of clothing and apparell manufacturing. You and your company can sell these apparells to retail boutique owners and whosale for exporting to other countries. For more details contact peteafrik88@gmail.com or 07030379149
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by kt3tu(m): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2011
Hello,
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by betalife(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2011
I don't believe in loan but raise the little money you can, utilize it profitably and you will have a rest of mind.

I would like to give response to this topic by referring you all to http://betalifefx..com

You will get more information as to making money online with no stress.

See you at the top.

To your Success

Anthony
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by jidowu84: 12:33am On Dec 25, 2011
Are you into wican level? That makes you seek such return.? Anyway, the only way you can make such profit is the transportation industry. No hulabaloo. Contact me on 08095720484: shikena!
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by 9jaIhail(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
THIS WILL BE A VERY GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR NIGERIA WOMEN.THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INTO INDIA SAREE OR GEORGES.MY FACTORY WILL OFFER YOU A GOOD DEAL AT A VERY GOOD PRICE AS LONG AS GARMENT IS CONCERN.YOU CAN ALSO GIVE US SAMPLE AND WE WILL PRODUCE YOUR CHOICE FOR YOU AT A VERY FRIENDLY PRICE.

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INTO BEAUTY PALOUR WE CAN SUPPLY YOU INDIA HAIRS OUR PRICE IS VERY FRIENDLY. FOR ANY QUESTION OR INTERESTED PARTNER CAN REACH ME ON sunnylee12002@yahoo.com
OR +918447773420
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by raffite: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Seun:
There's no such business. If there was such a business, everyone would want
to rush into it and the resulting competition would erase the profit margin. It's ridiculous.

I think he mentioned 50m. Will a business that requires 50m have too much people rush into it, even with the 25% profit margin?
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by ncolumella(m): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2016
Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c

● Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG refilling plants and 7,000 retailing outlets.  More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG industry viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to market the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

● With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources. It Is currently estimated that only 30% of our population uses LPG as a cooking energy while the remaining 40% uses Kerosene and 30% uses Fire wood.

● The current General Manager of the NNPC and the Minster of state for petroleum Mr Ibe Kachiukwu has stated on various occasssion that in 2016, the use of LPG would be enforced. He also stated that free LPG cylinders would be given to all Nigerians. The budget for 2016 does not include subsidy for kerosene. It Is therefore evident that the use and demand of LPG would double in 2016 and now is the right time to make investments in the sector.

THE OPPORTUNITY IN COOKING GAS BUSINESS
======================================
LPG cylinders refilling plants would be needed to bring closer gas to the consumers and retailers. We manufacture Mini LPG cylinder refilling plants here in Nigeria. This plants are mobile and easy to operate. This type of refilling plants requires very small piece of land/space and they can be easily relocated to a more profitable location. The plants also have over 20years operating life span.

This mini plants are usually between 2.5tons- 10tons
● 1ton of gas= 80× (12.5kg cylinder)

Our storage tanks on the plants are first grade used Holland tanks with over 20years life span and they have been pressure tested and certified safe. The skid plants are well built, tested and commissioned before sale/delivery

COST:

Cost of the Our mini plants varies depending on the tank size

● 2.5ton mini plant : N4million
● 5ton mini plant: N7million
● 10ton stationary plant: N11million

1ton of gas= 80× (12.5kg cylinder)

ACCESSORIES:

Once you purchase of our plants it comes with:

1. ×××× metric tonnes tank
2. Corken Fire proof ump
3. Three filling heads
4. Weighing scale and pressure gauge
5. Return Hose
6. 2 fire extinguisher
7. 2 safety goggles, boots and overall
8. Branding
9. HSE training
10. free Haulage anywhere in Nigeria

BENEFITS:

● Easy to maintain and manage
● Very low operational cost
● Location of plant can be changed/relocated at will
● Gives value for money and highly profitable
● Safe
● small portion of land/space needed
● Plants can be located closer to LPG consumers unlike stationary LPG

PROFITABILITY

80 (12.5kg) cylinders makes 1ton of gas
So a 2.5ton skid plant is 200 (12.5kg) cylinder

● Cost off filling a 2.5ton plant is usually between N350-400k (including logistics)
● assuming your operational cost (which includes a generator and one staff) is N50, 000 monthly

● Cost of 12.5kg cylinder is N3000
Sales cost: N3000×200= N600,000
N600,000-400,000= N200,000
N200,000-N50,000= N150, 000

● Profit: N150, 000/2.5tons of gas

● Please note that with your plant sited in a well populated residential area, you can sell 5tons weekly making a profit of N300, 000 weekly. This is a fact base report and we have a business plan for investors to support your investment Decision

CONCLUSION

We build based on order and deliver within 2week.

Please, email/call us to see images of our mini plants & information

Thank you.

Okebugwu Ikechukwu Williams

Columella Nigeria Company
Call/Whatsapp: 08029716876
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by ncolumella(m): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2016
● Please visit the nairaland link below to see more information on investing in this highly profitable and easy gas business.

● All you need to provide is a very tiny space (Land) & and a small 2.5kva generator like the image you see below (2.5tons plant) and select/order any of our mini plant capacity ranges and we would build and deliver to your site with 2weeks.

● 2.5ton mini plant (200cylinders) : N4million
● 5ton mini plant (400cylinders): N7million
● 10ton stationary plant (800cylinders): N11million

www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by catalano: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Hi,
Nice analysis, but what of DPR permit? are u going to assisit cos i believe it should be part of requirements.
Do reply.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by mekaboy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
In Nigeria these are 2 things people do to make such profit.

1 find someone who is good in the export of hard drugs like coac etc. You can make 50% returns.

Sponsor 2 to 3 people in local govt elections or one governorship or senatorial. You can make over 100% if they win.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Scout60(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
IjogzK:
Is it that you guyz think that am joking or lying? undecided, Cuz am really running out of time, and i need to make an executive summary as soon as possible, You guyzzzzz please naaaw??

guy N50 million is more than enough to start a business. Do not rush into business else u will lose ur money.
Do not listen to this people dropping their number because they will scam u finish.Before u start a business make sure u bend down and learn the business for like six months.
in starting a business, make sure u keep half of ur money to build the business and the remaining in case ur the business fail because business is a risk.
TOP BUSINESS TO START WITH N25 MILLION OR LESS

1. Import and export.
You can start importation of shoes, phone, computer etc.and exportation of charcoal , kolanut etc. With ten million u can order a full container and make money.
2. pure water production...
nothing sells like pure water. I drink like four daily.
3. palm oil production
4. groundnut oil production
5. ethanol production
This product is on high demand because of its uses
6. paint production
7. Transport business
8. hauglage business
9. Airport taxi
10. restaurant business

like I said any business u want to invest in, go to people into the business, pay them and learn the business for like six months
or u can employ manager who have experience to work for you.
don't invest all the money because business is a risk

u people are lucky, me just dey find 30k to pay my school fees

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start? / Credit Facility For Business And Salary Earner / 8 Steps Process To Become Self Employed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.