Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Directions From Ijanikin To Ikeja. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Ijanikin To Ikeja. (352 Views)

Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please / Pls Directions From Mile2 To Ikorodu / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions From Ijanikin To Ikeja. by c0d3x: 12:49pm On May 10, 2023
Hey guys, not used to this ijanikin side since I just came for school but I wanna know how I fit take reach Ikeja (computer village) from ijanikin. Which route is the shortest and doesn't take much cash. Thanks
Re: Directions From Ijanikin To Ikeja. by Wodu89: 12:52pm On May 10, 2023
Get to iyana oba. You should get ukeja directly from there so you don't take multiple buses and stress yourself
Re: Directions From Ijanikin To Ikeja. by c0d3x: 1:18pm On May 10, 2023
So bus to iyana then straight to Ikeja?
Re: Directions From Ijanikin To Ikeja. by StonedSaint: 6:02pm On May 10, 2023
c0d3x:
So bus to iyana then straight to Ikeja?

I think that's what he meant, be careful as there are diff iyanas. Iyana ipaja etc, do well to board an iyana oba bus to avoid a roundabout journey lol

1 Like

Re: Directions From Ijanikin To Ikeja. by Waffarianman(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2023
From ijaniki to yanoba. Yanoba to iyanopaja take Ikeja alonge and drop by computer 🖥️ village by the railway track

(1) (Reply)

Many Injured As Bus Conveying Intending Hajj Pilgrims To Abuja Crashes (photos) / Narrow Escape As Tanker Explodes On Highway / Direction Pls (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.