Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Question For Dating Experts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Dating Experts? (212 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / 'No Black Is Allowed To Date Our Women': Man Killed For Dating Chinese Woman / Dating experts where are you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Dating Experts? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2023
Hi Nairaland Dating Experts.

Re: Question For Dating Experts? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2023
so you just approached her and said what exactly... that you want to date her?! i dont understand.

anyway, you first need to figure out WHY she said no, so that you can prepare yourself before approaching her again. its pointless to just approach someone without knowing anything about why she refused the 1st time...so be friendly, and get closer to her, get a conversation going and get to know her and what she desires BEFORE ASKING HER OUT
remember, sometimes you just aint the girls type, and thats ok. move on!

but as i always say....DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT! office romance is a no-no in my world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Dating Experts? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
so you just approached her and said what exactly... that you want to date her?! i dont understand.

anyway, you first need to figure out WHY she said no, so that you can prepare yourself before approaching her again. its pointless to just approach someone without knowing anything about why she refused the 1st time...so be friendly, and get closer to her, get a conversation going and get to know her and what she desires BEFORE ASKING HER OUT
remember, sometimes you just aint the girls type, and thats ok. move on!

but as i always say....DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT! office romance is a no-no in my world!

Thanks for your REPLY bro.

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Wahala For Long Distance Relationship And Marriages Due To High Cost Of T / Nigerians What Is The Way Forward / Glo Or Airtel:what Network Is Good For Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.