Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,814 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings (11885 Views)

This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Apply For Live Broadcast Of Proceedings / Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by Komo4JESUS(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2023
We know APC and Tinubu will oppose,not they may..very useless set of people who are good in stealing someone's mandate

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by Princedapace(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2023
The type of things APC is always against beats my imagination. They are against full electronic voting and electronic collation of results.
They are also against open court hearing. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by shineeye1: 8:00pm On May 10, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/10/inec-apc-tinubu-may-oppose-live-broadcast-of-proceedings/

There is no hiding place for the wicked! Inec and APC do not want live coverage for very simple reason: too many skeletons in their cupboards! Every evil doer hates transparency. They hate the camera that bring light to their atrocities. Jesus the Master said it before that every man who does the right things willingly welcomes and invites the light. Not so the wicked - they love darkness and secrecy which conceals their iniquities from public glare. Evil people! They will give every dumb, diversionary and lame reason why they detest transparency but never tell you their true dread of exposition of their crooked deeds. Evil people!

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2023
pquaver:

No way obidients are tout and will go about threatening everyone.. Before tribunal the startted threatening cjn so therefore for security reasons it must no be aired.. Anything u maje out of it, is ur business apc and Tinubu doesn't care..

1. Foremost, try to use punctuation marks.
2. It's statistically impossible for all Obidients to be "touts".
3. Check your spellings and learn to write proper sentences.
4. It's APC not apc and a true leader cares about his people.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by pquaver(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:

1. Foremost, try to use punctuation marks.
2. It's statistically impossible for all Obidients to be "touts".
3. Check your spellings and learn to write proper sentences.
4. It's APC not apc and a true leader cares about his people.

God bless Nigeria.
I am not checking any spelling.. U understood the message. When its more convenient i will write better. For now the message was more important and u got it. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by lexy2014: 1:51am On May 11, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Why is it that some set of people are always so busy with TRIVIALITIES. grin

What are the trivialities?
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by lexy2014: 1:55am On May 11, 2023
pquaver:

No way obidients are tout and will go about threatening everyone.. Before tribunal the startted threatening cjn so therefore for security reasons it must no be aired.. Anything u maje out of it, is ur business apc and Tinubu doesn't care..

Why not let the judiciary worry about it's welfare? Did the judiciary say that because of those "threats" to the cjn that it could not discharge it's duties at the tribunal?
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by lexy2014: 1:57am On May 11, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Same Tinubu that has travelled out of the country during the proceedings is afraid??
Seems you dont know how fear works

Did you just contradict yourself?
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by Mcslize: 3:41am On May 11, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Why is it that some set of people are always so busy with TRIVIALITIES. grin

Egbon, how far? Show! Obedient or Batmatic?
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by Image123(m): 4:22am On May 11, 2023
Mrtaye:

We want humility and not arrogance from our leaders

Humility is not stupidity, trepidation or lack of vision. Is it arrogance to travel?
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by thinkmoney(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2023
Natural2Heal:
APC and INEC will oppose the petition on live broadcasting. Not because of fear but to reduce public sentiments on the judges.
Are APC supporters and those that supposedly voted for Tinubu not part of the public that can influence Judges?
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by Mrtaye: 6:04am On May 11, 2023
Image123:

Humility is not stupidity, trepidation or lack of vision. Is it arrogance to travel?
Yes if you don't know now you know not even when you are needed most here on ground... will America president elect just travel just like that few days to his inauguration....no ooo no be this kind president I want ooo
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by Blackdisciple(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2023
We know they will not want a live broadcast because they have something to hide...

Only the two bodies can't stop the live broadcast na
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by doneback04: 6:24am On May 11, 2023
If the mandate you used In winning election is true and fair why are they not allowing what pDp want to hold
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by pquaver(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Why not let the judiciary worry about it's welfare? Did the judiciary say that because of those "threats" to the cjn that it could not discharge it's duties at the tribunal?

When they rule na here we dey so hear u wail.. U r not different from MNK mob, so no televised court sessions for u

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by lexy2014: 8:51am On May 11, 2023
pquaver:

When they rule na here we dey so hear u wail.. U r not different from MNK mob, so no televised court sessions for u

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by pquaver(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Did u let them worry when u went about sharing pictures of cjn? So what right do u have to tell others what to do?

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by lexy2014: 12:20pm On May 11, 2023
pquaver:

Did u let them worry when u went about sharing pictures of cjn? So what right do u have to tell others what to do?

Can you show me where and when I went about sharing the pictures of the cjn?

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by pquaver(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Obidient areu different from ur fellow obidients.. Ukochukwu all of u na d same people
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by pquaver(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Obidient are u different from ur fellow obidients.. Ukochukwu all of u na d same people.. My people say that when 1 finger dips in oil, it goes round the rest..
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by lexy2014: 3:07pm On May 11, 2023
pquaver:

Obidient are u different from ur fellow obidients.. Ukochukwu all of u na d same people.. My people say that when 1 finger dips in oil, it goes round the rest..

Simple questions.

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by lexy2014: 3:08pm On May 11, 2023
pquaver:

Obidient areu different from ur fellow obidients.. Ukochukwu all of u na d same people

Theh answering the simple questions shouldn't be difficult for you.

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by pquaver(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Theh answering the simple questions shouldn't be difficult for you.

.. Sorry obidients cannot regulate for others.... Simple obidients are a headless mob amd the judiciary must be protected by sane Nigerians.. Obidients attacked cjn before commencement of tribunal so for security sake we must protect them did judiciary tell u the dont want sane Nigerians to worry about them? Face ur headless mob.. You can't n will never regulate others..
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by lexy2014: 4:57pm On May 11, 2023
pquaver:
.. Sorry obidients cannot regulate for others.... Simple obidients are a headless mob amd the judiciary must be protected by sane Nigerians.. Obidients attacked cjn before commencement of tribunal so for security sake we must protect them did judiciary tell u the dont want sane Nigerians to worry about them? Face ur headless mob.. You can't n will never regulate others..

That still leaves these questions unanswered.

Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by pquaver(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

That still leaves these questions unanswered.

You see the bolded... Take it to your fellow obidients.. They need it more than me
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by lexy2014: 7:27am On May 12, 2023
pquaver:

[/b]

You see the bolded... Take it to your fellow obidients.. They need it more than me

Pls try the questions again. I know you can do it.

Why not let the judiciary worry about it's welfare?

Did the judiciary say that because of those "threats" to the cjn that it could not discharge it's duties at the tribunal?
Re: INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings by chidiokay: 8:03am On May 12, 2023
OKOATA:
Exactly my thought bro, they won't want the world to see BAT going to court and answering questions about drug cases, certificate forgery etc. I don't even think BAT will come to court during this proceedings, he's so ashamed of himself.

Interesting, i believe you somehow know we had similar case in court since 1999, so among all these cases can you mention just one time president elect appeared at the Tribunal to answer question directly..
Why should Tinubu (winner) come to court to answer question directly from lawyers over an election he didnt officiate, why is Peter Obi and Atiku not representing themselves.

The essence of a Lawyer is Representation is you don't have to speak for yourself except in criminal cases ...

Finally what does the constitution say, we all know there is nothing Tinubu can say in court that will change Obedient preset mind except Tinubu just accept to be Guilty so why waste time.
When dey clamour for Tinubu dey have zero neutrality or objectivity is mind, the only they hope for his where Tinubu will gaffe so they will turn into skit and start rejoicing, any meanful thing he says dem no even hear na blulabla they just wan hear and those are the idiot Tinubu will waste his time On, where there are Objective & serious minded people arround. if GEJ or Buhari didnt appear in court to defend there mandate Tinubu won't, obedient won't take the place of our constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? / Student Arrested For Attempting To Bomb Market In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.