Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nigerian Senator Yayi Adeola Shares Picture Of Youth Prostrating For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senator Yayi Adeola Shares Picture Of Youth Prostrating For Him (630 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Senator Yayi Adeola Shares Picture Of Youth Prostrating For Him by nairavsdollars(f): 1:54pm On May 10, 2023
Senator representing Ogun West senatorial district, Solomon Olamilekan Adeola popularly known as Yayi proudly shares the picture of a Nigerian youths prostration for him as he walk past

The picture was shared by Yayi's media aide Kayode Odunaro

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10228095340661795&set=a.10202298284391511&type=3

Re: Nigerian Senator Yayi Adeola Shares Picture Of Youth Prostrating For Him by hisexcellency34: 5:36pm On May 10, 2023
Eye service.. no Igbo man will ever stoop so low
Re: Nigerian Senator Yayi Adeola Shares Picture Of Youth Prostrating For Him by bennybuhari: 6:53pm On May 10, 2023
Oga drop something for boys
Re: Nigerian Senator Yayi Adeola Shares Picture Of Youth Prostrating For Him by Racoon(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2023
All nah wash. These are why politicians will continue to ride shoulder high over the masses. How Yayi being a senator from Lagos switched to Yewa in Ogun State shows how moneybags have monetised electioneering in Nigeria.

We don't do this shit in alaigbo. Ekweremadu, Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ken Nnamani, all collect am wotoporously. Even the crooked Orji Uzor Kalu is on his own.
Re: Nigerian Senator Yayi Adeola Shares Picture Of Youth Prostrating For Him by Zooposki(f): 7:17pm On May 10, 2023
Stooping low all becos of money. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Nigerian Senator Yayi Adeola Shares Picture Of Youth Prostrating For Him by N3TRAL: 7:19pm On May 10, 2023
I am of the opinion that the media should share videos and pictures without including their biased opinion.

I see a Yoruba culture of respect for elder that has endured decades of globalization.

I see an ambitious young man photobombing the picture of a victorious politician and mentor.

The senator deserved his moment which was shared by the respectful lad.

Below is what bootlicking actually means 👇

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senator Yayi Adeola Shares Picture Of Youth Prostrating For Him by bennybuhari: 1:56am On May 11, 2023
grin grin
N3TRAL:
I am of the opinion that the media should share videos and pictures without including their biased opinion.

I see a Yoruba culture of respect for elder that has endured decades of globalization.

I see an ambitious young man photobombing the picture of a victorious politician and mentor.

The senator deserved his moment which was shared by the respectful lad.

Below is what bootlicking actually means 👇

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Surpporters Want To "Dash" Peter Obi Rivers Votes / Why The West Are Not Happy About The Dangote Refinery And Nigeria Progress / Like Biden and Sunak, Kenyan President Won’t Attend Tinubu’s Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.