Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,638 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) (1861 Views)

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by ItooWorWor(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2023
iSense247:
You are the least intelligent among drug baron surpporters. You worse than even heliues.

Word from a dim-witted fellow.
Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by iSense247: 8:12pm On May 10, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Word from a dim-witted fellow.
You just confirmed what I said. Apart from throwing tantrums here and there, you lack mental capacity to engage in intellectual discourse. You belong to the motor park.
Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by IamANigerianMan: 9:13pm On May 10, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
If, from the federation account, you want to share ₦10 million to all states of the federation. I believe the money would be shared equally to all the states and FCT and not the states sharing ₦10million and FCT getting ₦10million.
Who do you this thing? This election would be nolified
Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by Wutinky: 9:42pm On May 10, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Rant of a mad man grin

You having been ranting all over the place since morning without making any sense, spit
Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by ItooWorWor(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2023
iSense247:
You just confirmed what I said. Apart from throwing tantrums here and there, you lack mental capacity to engage in intellectual discourse. You belong to the motor park.
A chronic fool talking about mental capacity undecided Such audacity angry
Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by ItooWorWor(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2023
Wutinky:

You having been ranting all over the place since morning without making any sense, spit

Nothing makes sense to headless mob.
Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by ItooWorWor(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Who do you this thing? This election would be nolified

Thank God you said nolified.
Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by Nwaelohim: 9:55pm On May 10, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
If, from the federation account, you want to share ₦10 million to all states of the federation. I believe the money would be shared equally to all the states and FCT and not the states sharing ₦10million and FCT getting ₦10million.

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by Robbinhood: 10:27pm On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
If this is what Obi is holding onto? Then I’m afraid no case here. Show that the election was rigged. Show that tinubu is a drug dealer..Wetin be this Abuja 25%?? Are Abuja residents special humans?

Focus on the issues. Focus of rigging, focus on perjury, focus on drug deals.
Go read the Supreme Court's judgment on this issue between Obasanjo and Buhari.
Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by pquaver(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Dont mind the Zombiedients.. Do governors have to score 25% compulsorily in the state capital to become governor s? Because everything that applies to president applies to governor

3 Likes

Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by jconsulting(f): 10:34pm On May 10, 2023
[quote author=AntiTerrorist post=123050747][/quote]

Mr fake charge and bail lawyer, are you saying if a candidate wins all 36 states and scores zero vote in FCT , he should not be swear in as president.

If your answer is Yes, that means, a mad man is leaving in your house you don't know
Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by pquaver(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2023
DesChyko:

Like he said, deceptive analogy.

The statement was not the whole but a portion of the whole to at least 2/3rds of a first entity and a second entity.

Seem u people are not looking at it critically, if i give u half orange or i give u 1 orange.. What matters in this point os u got sth.. The question is how do u share it.. Will 36 states take 10 million and fc t 10 million or the come together to share it.. It the come together to share it same applies to 25% of 2/3..
Re: 25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) by iSense247: 4:33pm On May 12, 2023
ItooWorWor:

A chronic fool talking about mental capacity undecided Such audacity angry
I pity those who are close to you in real life. They are trying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos, Treat Lagos As A Shop, A Place Of Business,Not Home / How About That? James Ibori For Vice President! / Akwa Ibom State Anniversary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.