Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery (2990 Views)

Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by saintbillion(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2023

Grammy award winning singer, Lionel Richie credits his ‘’ageless'' appearance to sleep, sweat and sex despite rumors he has had plastic surgery.

The 73-year-old singer has shared some of his best anti-aging techniques , joking that he would never go under the knife because “that s—t goes wrong!”

“[Plastic surgery] locks you in for that year [while you recover] and after that, you can’t go naturally, you’re staying right there … You try and go back to reset, and you can’t,” he told the outlet.

Instead, Richie says he focuses on “water, sleep, and sweat” and doesn’t eat “too much red meat.”

“I know it’s real boring. [Sex] will work also and it’s good for your heart,” the iconic crooner, who has been dating 33-year-old model Lisa Parigi for more than a decade, added.

His comments come after social media users reacted to his looks rather than his performance at King Charles III’s coronation on Saturday, May 6.

“Lionel Richie’s face looks more fake than the clay fan the blind woman was sculpting in his ‘Hello’ video!” one user wrote on social media.
“Lionel Richie has really messed up his face …. why do these people do that to themselves? They never look any younger they just look odd,” another added.

“WTF was his plastic surgeon doing?” a third person tweeted alongside a photo of Richie on stage. “Training or experimenting with new stuff? I would hope Lionel Richie didn’t pay for that new face.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/its-good-for-your-heart-lionel-richie-says-s3x-is-responsible-for-his-good-looks-and-not-plastic-surgery.html
Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by saintbillion(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2023
ok.But i hope you keep looking good even now that you can no longer do all night long.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by KingDash09(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2023
Bros you funny
saintbillion:
ok.But i hope you keep looking good even now that you can no longer do all night long.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by godliman: 3:29pm On May 10, 2023
At 73 this man should be preparing for Eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by saintbillion(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2023
KingDash09:
Bros you funny
Lol. grin grin I never understood that his song title all night long until now. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by StonedSaint: 7:09pm On May 10, 2023
OG I hail u. 73 year old grandpa dey gbensh succulent 33 year old honeypot for more than a decade una say make him no fresh? no be juju be that lol

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 10, 2023
U don need to be told, the plastics all over his face is obvious.
Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by MyCooperatecli: 3:18am On May 11, 2023
He looks real jo look at that hair he's healthy
Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2023
That pose like a lady really got me obset.
He is right actually. Just be strict on your daily routine and you are sure to attain your goal
Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by LeeSmart: 8:12am On May 11, 2023
Good sex, eat healthy nd hav plenty money then watch how u forever look young
Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by arantess: 8:29am On May 11, 2023
Wow
All night loong

What could be responsible for tinubu looks at same age? Despite all the money
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by Astra101: 10:30am On May 11, 2023
saintbillion:

Grammy award winning singer, Lionel Richie credits his ‘’ageless'' appearance to sleep, sweat and sex despite rumors he has had plastic surgery.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/its-good-for-your-heart-lionel-richie-says-s3x-is-responsible-for-his-good-looks-and-not-plastic-surgery.html

Seconded!
Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by mysticwarrior(m): 11:03am On May 11, 2023
His look alike pastor Oyakhilome would soon copy him.
Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by Kobicove(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2023
Miracood2:
U don need to be told, the plastics all over his face is obvious.

Why would he lie?
Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by eepeepook: 5:38pm On May 11, 2023
Yeah, right. That obviously pulled face was gotten from sex. Make I hear word.
Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by descarado: 5:43pm On May 11, 2023
His neck tells his real age.
Re: Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery by kelspinall(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2023
ya wahala

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? / Most Girls On Nairaland Have No Bf. / Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.