Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe (25446 Views)

US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) / President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit / Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate โ‚ฆ100 Million To Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by NeverGrowOld: 4:10pm On May 10, 2023
On this channel we serve

๐Ÿ‘‰ Book Recommendations

๐Ÿ‘‰ Instant Deliveries on book requests

๐Ÿ‘‰ +Tive Content

๐Ÿ‘‰ Open Discussions & Networking

๐Ÿ‘‰ Book reviews

Established Since 2020 for the โค๏ธ knowledge & positive vibes

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Switruth: 4:10pm On May 10, 2023
Itโ€™s no longer a country to visit but a continent. Continue.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Phantom233: 4:10pm On May 10, 2023
Most importantly is to sniff more dozes of the substance...May he not come back to meet a new president, if he had any regards for the country he would be focusing on the tribunal who is to decide if his fraudulent mandate will stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Mummyfour(f): 4:11pm On May 10, 2023
Working visit as a president select?.

Or working visit to hospital?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Exc2000: 4:11pm On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:
Why is Tinubu not visiting the U.S?

You were still young when Obama invited him for his second term fund raiser as a card carrying democrat, or when he took Buhari to meet John Kerry to lobby

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 10, 2023
didnt he just come back from Europe?

3 Likes

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by hartopher76: 4:12pm On May 10, 2023
Tinubu will travel for medical tourism more than Buhari, that one na sure odd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by ipobarecriminals: 4:12pm On May 10, 2023
grin grin ChineduOBI Will met with his fellow HERO/Mkpurumiri supplier

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by NeverGrowOld: 4:12pm On May 10, 2023
NeverGrowOld:
On this channel we serve

๐Ÿ‘‰ Book Recommendations

๐Ÿ‘‰ Instant Deliveries on book requests

๐Ÿ‘‰ +Tive Content

๐Ÿ‘‰ Open Discussions & Networking

๐Ÿ‘‰ Book reviews

Established Since 2020 for the โค๏ธ knowledge & positive vibes

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Starhearts: 4:13pm On May 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Mumu people keep deceiving yourselves. Wise people know Tinubu is sick and going to France to recharge himself.

Go court if d thing sure 4 u

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Image123(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2023
Obi goons and ipob trainees must be made to wail uncontrollably. Go on Tinubu, make them wail till there's no more strength to wail. Go Tinubu Go.

2 Likes

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by CharleyBright(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2023
Really?
At the very best, Bola Tinubu remains a president elect. He does not have power yet to be meeting Foreign investors on behalf of Nigeria and be discussing investment deals.
As at president, Buhari is still the President and carrying out functions in that capacities. He is the only one expected to meet investors on behalf of Nigeria or delegate someone to do so.
Tinubu is doesn't have the power to do so for now. He is merely a President elect without such powers.
We cannot have Buhari acting in that capacity of going to meet investors on behalf of Nigeria and also Tinubu doing so too on behalf of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Tntsi: 4:15pm On May 10, 2023
I can bet my life that tinubu is sick and has travelled for medical purposes .

Tell tinubu to stop deceiving himself. He should go rest and treat himself.
He should back off. He is heading to doom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:17pm On May 10, 2023
[s]
oikirodah:
Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/key-points-to-note-on-president-elects-working-visit-to-europe/
[/s] Trash all these to Dustin! You think say everyone wey dey for this country no mumu like their supporters, abi you think say we never been outside of this country to see how things works in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2023
Some people will never get wisdom. Never!. Each time I see a thread like this, I can help but accept that the op is an enemy of this country.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
I don't understand what Asiwaju is going to do in Europe again o.
Which one's important things to note about Asiwaju's trip to Europe.
I read Fine-tuning his policies,must he go to Europe to fine tune policy ni,can't the policy be fine-tuned in Defence House Abuja or in Bourdillion........
Although I support Asiwaju 10000% but we must never be zombie followers,if Asiwaju needs to travel every now and then to see his doctors his aides must tell us Nigerians and stop with all this cock and bull stories.
Asiwaju already told us he's not in a weight lifting competition that needs him to use all his strength but Nigeria must never he held hostage by Asiwaju and his aide.
Asiwaju should break the Jinx and tell Nigerians what's really happening,I wonder why people feel it's bad for a leader to be ill.
Asiwaju we believe In you,we voted for you but please be transparent about what's wrong with you.
I will not be a zombie supporter,Nigeria will always be greater than any Individual.
God bless Nigeria. ..

You don dey wake small-small....

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Snazzy147: 4:18pm On May 10, 2023
Jim
taylor89:
Theres not key points anywhere

Tinubu simply went to London to be fixed by his Mechanics

Tinubu went on total overhauling they wan go drop Buffon engine and loose his anus and urine bag make them service am

Them never grind beans moi-moi don dey smell

Cry me a river...
Since yโ€™all have sworn that Nigeria will never have a healthy president so be it

Una see Osibanjo carry this Quarter to Quench give us

Meanwhile why Tinubu no dey travel go US๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

What a cursed nation
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
I don't understand what Asiwaju is going to do in Europe again o.
Which one's important things to note about Asiwaju's trip to Europe.
I read Fine-tuning his policies,must he go to Europe to fine tune policy ni,can't the policy be fine-tuned in Defence House Abuja or in Bourdillion........
Although I support Asiwaju 10000% but we must never be zombie followers,if Asiwaju needs to travel every now and then to see his doctors his aides must tell us Nigerians and stop with all this cock and bull stories.
Asiwaju already told us he's not in a weight lifting competition that needs him to use all his strength but Nigeria must never he held hostage by Asiwaju and his aide.
Asiwaju should break the Jinx and tell Nigerians what's really happening,I wonder why people feel it's bad for a leader to be ill.
Asiwaju we believe In you,we voted for you but please be transparent about what's wrong with you.
I will not be a zombie supporter,Nigeria will always be greater than any Individual.
God bless Nigeria. ..
it's far too early to wail yet naa!

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Gbogbowa: 4:19pm On May 10, 2023
The wicked runeth when no man pursueth said the bible, japa because the court requested he must appear in court. That man is a crook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Chetas81(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2023
When a stupid government is elected in a democratic country, the best thing about this is that you learn the number of stupid people in that country MY QUESTIONS IS THAT WHY NIGERIAN LOVE TO REMAIN IN ONE SPOT BASED ON THEIR MENTALITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by FireUpNow(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2023
The visit nor go pass how to beg for massive loan and to hide funds. I don't believe in all these their visit to Asia, Europe and America. Health tourism will be there too. Trust the foreign countries as they will cashout from the visit

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by samfrancis1(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

Tinubu went on total overhauling they wan go drop Buffon engine and loose his anus and urine bag make them service am

Since yโ€™all have sworn that Nigeria will never have a healthy president so be it

What a cursed nation
Nation not cursed .. some individuals might be cursed hence the country is being dragged down..

They never want promotion.. they want everywhere in the country to remain like their region.. they want their leaders spending Nigeria money in their village party like throwing bundles of cash at each other shouting na we deh here.. na we be king. Na we deh chop money.. leaving their entire family in a different country and forming leader here. No mind them.. God pass them.. itโ€™s going to be win win for us if then like make dem cry.. Nigeria is great already

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Kaiser20: 4:21pm On May 10, 2023
Occurstaem:
May Allah make it easy for him, admin.
God bless Nigeria and those who wish him well.
What will happen to all those who do not wish Nigeria well? by supporting a runaway unpatriotic elected leaders
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by FireUpNow(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
[quote author=NeverGrowOld post=123053607][/quote]
What's the best app to scan this code?
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Drelux(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

What a cursed nation

If na Tinubu be Trump wey Dey face rape case everywhere go don scatter, cry me a river, Tinubu will rule for 8years and still live long after his tenure. God no be man
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by snoopz: 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
If he is going to fine tune things why is he not disclosing his destination? Meeting Kee una there baba is going to get pumped again nothing else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Pakman: 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
A trip to Europe for rejuvenation with new blood and catheter. If this old tout is sworn in as president, this is what Nigerians will witness for the next 4 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Toks2008(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2023
Tinubu thinks Nigerians are fools.

I weep for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by onuman: 4:24pm On May 10, 2023
Continue with propaganda of falsehood. Tinubu propagandists deluded they are fooling kids in the kindergarten.

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by dododawa1: 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
Hope NIGERIA no enter another one CHANCE
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by lexy2014: 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
Occurstaem:
May Allah make it easy for him, aamiin.
God bless Nigeria and those who wish him well.

Who made it difficult for him that you are now expecting Allah to make it easy for him?

Does Tinubu wish Nigeria well?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Remands Metuh In Kuje Prison / Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / 'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' โ€” IPOB Members Tell Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.