Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe (25438 Views)

US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) / President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit / Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by ipobarecriminals: 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
cool work don start. . If Tinubu nor do beta,I go dash Ekweremadu daughter my kidney and support OBI for 2030 Election angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by NaijaCowFarm: 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
When will this oikirodah stop deceiving himself, thinking he is deceiving people. Someone came back from hospital 2 weeks ago and now rushing back, you are here seeing gibberish.
Why can't the investors come and meet him here. How many times have you seen European leaders flocking to Nigeria in the name of investment?

By the way, why are the moderators always pushing this guys lie-ladden write ups to FP. Is because it concerns Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by lexy2014: 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
Drelux:

If na Tinubu be Trump wey Dey face rape case everywhere go don scatter, cry me a river, Tinubu will rule for 8years and still live long after his tenure. God no be man

No problem. So explain how that will move nigeria forward?
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 10, 2023
Occurstaem:
May Allah make it easy for him, aamiin.
God bless Nigeria and those who wish him well.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by onuman: 4:27pm On May 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Mumu people keep deceiving yourselves. Wise people know Tinubu is sick and going to France to recharge himself.
The PEPT may have annulled Tinubu's roguish victory before he returns to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by osato45: 4:27pm On May 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
I don't understand what Asiwaju is going to do in Europe again o.
Which one's important things to note about Asiwaju's trip to Europe.
I read Fine-tuning his policies,must he go to Europe to fine tune policy ni,can't the policy be fine-tuned in Defence House Abuja or in Bourdillion........
Although I support Asiwaju 10000% but we must never be zombie followers,if Asiwaju needs to travel every now and then to see his doctors his aides must tell us Nigerians and stop with all this cock and bull stories.
Asiwaju already told us he's not in a weight lifting competition that needs him to use all his strength but Nigeria must never he held hostage by Asiwaju and his aide.
Asiwaju should break the Jinx and tell Nigerians what's really happening,I wonder why people feel it's bad for a leader to be ill.
Asiwaju we believe In you,we voted for you but please be transparent about what's wrong with you.
I will not be a zombie supporter,Nigeria will always be greater than any Individual.
God bless Nigeria. ..
your wailing is just starting, enjoy it while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Exodus2023: 4:31pm On May 10, 2023
Is this what we a going to face for the next 4 years ?
Going to Europe for Recharge every month ?
To make matter worse, his handlers will just come and cook up one lie and expect we Nigerians to believe. Who did this to us ? After enduring Buhari's own for 8yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by santuspearl: 4:31pm On May 10, 2023
oikirodah:
Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/key-points-to-note-on-president-elects-working-visit-to-europe/

Lol... These guys really think Nigerians are dumb

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by blowjohn(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
I read Fine-tuning his policies,must he go to Europe to fine tune policy ni,can't the policy be fine-tuned in Defence House Abuja or in Bourdillion........
Although I support Asiwaju 10000% but we must never be zombie followers,if Asiwaju needs to travel every now and then to see his doctors his aides must tell us Nigerians and stop with all this cock and bull stories.
Asiwaju already told us he's not in a weight lifting competition that needs him to use all his strength but Nigeria must never he held hostage by Asiwaju and his aide.
Asiwaju should break the Jinx and tell Nigerians what's really happening,I wonder why people feel it's bad for a leader to be ill.
Asiwaju we believe In you,we voted for you but please be transparent about what's wrong with you.
I will not be a zombie supporter,Nigeria will always be greater than any Individual.
God bless Nigeria. ..

Ur talking with both ssmides of the mouth.
U say u support tinubu.
U say if he is ill he Shud tell Nigerians.
But u go on to be biased bout his intentions.
If he says he want to to go to Europe for the benefit of the nation why not give him the benefit of doubt?
Ur talking as if Tinubu is lying.

U even said HE SHUD TELL NIGERIAS HE'S ILL.

If u know he is ill why not provide ur evidence?

Why not allow him tell the media that he's going for treatment before u crucify him?

Or u can at least wait, if journalists catch him in a hospital in Europe u can have all the right to be angry that he even lied.

Be fair I. Criticism
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by johnjose68: 4:32pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:
Theres no key points anywhere

Tinubu simply went to London to be fixed by his Mechanics

Tinubu went on total overhauling they wan go drop Buffon engine and loose his anus and urine bag make them service am

Them never grind beans moi-moi don dey smell

Since y’all have sworn that Nigeria will never have a healthy president so be it

Una see Osibanjo carry this Quarter to Quench give us

Meanwhile why Tinubu no dey travel go US🤣🤣

Remove SS/SE from Nigeria and you’ll see that many politicians will tinder resignation letters bcuz their source of income has been cut off

They’re all interested in Oil money. Cut off SS/SE and you’ll see that the quest & hunger for presidency and political positions will die

Lagos kuku no get one drop of oil

Before you call me Anambra I’m from Rivers State

What a cursed nation

We are enjoying your anger and bitterness. Why? Because as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. grin

But do not forget to leave SS out of your mention. They are way ahead in making sound political decisions.

I no call a region dot nation ooo embarassed

Oya type more rubbish grin grin
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by 9ijaprince(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2023
It is very bad to start with lies. He is on medical tourism ...simple.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Madups(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2023
Before they come for my head, let me choose my words wisely. This young man called tinubu has spent less than 30 days in the country since his infamous selection by inec. Are you sure we wont miss buhari? [quote author=taylor89 post=123051891] [b]Theres not key points anywhere

Tinubu went on total overhauling they wan go drop Buffon engine and loose his anus and urine bag make them service am

Since y’all have sworn that Nigeria will never have a healthy president so be it

Meanwhile why Tinubu no dey travel go US

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by jibs4lv(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:
Theres no key points anywhere

Meanwhile why Tinubu no dey travel go US🤣🤣

Remove SS/SE from Nigeria and you’ll see that many politicians will tender their resignation letters bcuz their source of income has been cut off

They’re all interested in Oil money. Cut off SS/SE and you’ll see that the quest & hunger for presidency and political positions will die

Lagos kuku no get one drop of oil

Before you call me Anambra I’m from Rivers State

What a cursed nation
If that makes you feel better 🤔
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by ednut1(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2023
Which investor will talk to someone who has not been sworn in. Tinubu that should have been home chilling. Useless handler thinking they can deceive us

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Emetex22(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
God bless Nigeria. ..
You are a hypocrite 🙄, speaking from both side of your mouth. You all choose this, it is too early to wail.

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Mrtaye: 4:35pm On May 10, 2023
chivic:
He is simply running from election tribunal
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by comrChris(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2023
Country of deceit
Sentiment has made it impossible for us to get it right in this country.

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by johnjose68: 4:36pm On May 10, 2023
ednut1:
Which investor will talk to someone who has not been sworn in. Tinubu that should have been home chilling. Useless handler thinking they can deceive us

I remember when naanu went to Egypt to learn electricity grin grin

I have never seen a dumber person.

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by oxygeng: 4:36pm On May 10, 2023
Is Tinubu planning to travel again?
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Olujaysmiths(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2023
E pain you😂

Gibberish![/quote]
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Emetex22(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2023
santuspearl:

Lol... These guys really think Nigerians are dumb
Unfortunately his followers are dumb, how do you choose this 😒 over a multitude of qualified patriots to lead Africa's largest economy.?

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by lexy2014: 4:39pm On May 10, 2023
oikirodah:
Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/key-points-to-note-on-president-elects-working-visit-to-europe/

I don't blame you. You are only trying to earn a living. But once in a while, listen to your conscience except you have unrepentantly sold your soul to the devil for what you will eat.

Together, let us look at the lies you are peddling.

1. Finetuning Transition Plans and Programmes: The President-elect will use the opportunity of the trip to work closely with key aides in order to finalize and refine the transition plans and programs. This will allow for focused discussions without unnecessary pressures and distractions.
Is it in Europe that they "fine tune transition plans and programmes"? All the while he was in France, what was he doing?

The job of the president of Nigeria is a job with constant pressure and distraction. Are you saying that with d slightest pressure and distraction, that is how he will be running to Europe every 2weeks?

2. Engaging with Investors and Allies: During the visit, the President-elect aims to engage with investors and key allies. The goal is to promote investment opportunities in Nigeria and highlight the administration's commitment to creating a business-friendly climate through policies and regulations.

I ask again, what was Tinubu doing in France that he just got back from? Were there no "investors and allies" when he was there? Who are these "key allies"?

3. Meetings with Business Community: The President-elect has lined up meetings with multi-sectoral actors in Europe's business community, including manufacturing, agriculture, tech, and energy sectors. These meetings will serve to market Nigeria as an attractive destination for investment and establish mutually-beneficial partnerships centered around job creation and skills acquisition.

Nigeria has a large conglomeration of business community made up of MAN and the various chambers of commerce in the country. Which one is he going to meet in Europe?

4. Reviving the Economy: Reviving Nigeria's economy is a major focus of the President-elect's agenda. The visit to Europe is part of his efforts to re-establish Nigeria's importance in the global economic chain and create empowering opportunities, particularly for the country's large youth population.

So if he doesn't go to Europe, nigerias economy will not be revived? By the way, if you say Tinubu wants to "revive" Nigeria's economy, are you saying that the economy was dead? Who killed the economy? Was it buhari? How is Tinubu coming to revive what buhari killed? The same buhari that Tinubu said was the only solution that nigeria needed for the economy?

5. Commitment to Action: The President-elect has expressed a commitment to hit the ground running. The visit to Europe reflects this commitment, as he has already initiated talks with global actors in the areas of economy and security, indicating his proactive approach to governance.

How does going to Europe reflect commitment to Nigerias problems? When he went to Europe a few weeks, what purpose was it for?

The administration hasn't been sworn in, they have started with lies. By the time they are sworn in, truth will become extinct in this country. Tnx to people like Ikirodah who will do anything to promote lies so that his pocket can get greased.

Learn from . His once "darling daddy" has used suffering to bastardise the guys senses

2 Likes

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Megabig: 4:40pm On May 10, 2023
Are y’all serious? Isn’t this embarrassing enough? This one go travel pass Buhari oh.

Make una no de lie, e wan go change oil and they should accept that they can’t change oil in Nigeria which is ok and no one can also stop them. It’s bad to start with lies
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by lexy2014: 4:40pm On May 10, 2023
oxygeng:
Is Tinubu planning to travel again?

De there. You never see anything. This is just one of many to come

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Olujaysmiths(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2023
We are yet to generate electricity to even roast boli😂..... Is also a part of word to discuss with investors.
Rechargeable president 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Madups(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2023
If you latest six word post makes you feel better. [quote author=jibs4lv post=123054009]If that makes you feel better
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by lexy2014: 4:44pm On May 10, 2023
blowjohn:

Ur talking with both ssmides of the mouth.
U say u support tinubu.
U say if he is ill he Shud tell Nigerians.
But u go on to be biased bout his intentions.
If he says he want to to go to Europe for the benefit of the nation why not give him the benefit of doubt?
Ur talking as if Tinubu is lying.

U even said HE SHUD TELL NIGERIAS HE'S ILL.

If u know he is ill why not provide ur evidence?

Why not allow him tell the media that he's going for treatment before u crucify him?

Or u can at least wait, if journalists catch him in a hospital in Europe u can have all the right to be angry that he even lied.

Be fair I. Criticism

How did Tinubu go to Europe for the benefit of the nation?

What benefit is Nigeria going to derive from that? Is Tinubu doing nigerians a favour?

He just recently came back from Europe. What exactly are the returns for nigerians from that trip?

How many of the things listed in the article need a trip to Europe to be accomplished?

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by lexy2014: 4:46pm On May 10, 2023
dododawa1:
Hope NIGERIA no enter another one CHANCE

Too late. Na twenty chance

1 Like

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by jibs4lv(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:
Why is Tinubu not visiting the U.S?
He wouldn't just fly there when he doesn't have any business there, he was there in 2013 some years before his party take over in 2015. What you need is stop hating ,it's affecting your health and lifestyle already, I'm surly you can't be alright in real life.
ednut1:
wait and see. That is why Tinubu government will really prove you wailers wrong.

Nigeria is not a cursed nation and I believe we can't get it wrong for the second time, Tinubu government will be a blessing for this nation.
Toks2008:
Tinubu thinks Nigerians are fools.

I weep for Nigeria.
weep for yourself and your family.
Exodus2023:
To make matter worse, his handlers will just come and cook up one lie and expect we Nigerians to believe. Who did this to us ? After enduring Buhari's own for 8yrs.
Your tear is salty, please don't stop crying.

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Exodus2023: 4:48pm On May 10, 2023
They haven't assumed office and they have started telling us lies upon lies.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by BreconHills(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Mumu people keep deceiving yourselves. Wise people know Tinubu is sick and going to France to recharge himself.

So long as he recharges Nigeria no one will care. There is no Olympic games for heads of state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife / Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers / People Defy Sit-at-home In Onitsha Anambra, Go About Their Christmas Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.