Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe (25440 Views)

US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) / President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit / Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by lailo: 4:50pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:
Theres no key points anywhere

Tinubu simply went to London to be fixed by his Mechanics

Tinubu went on total overhauling they wan go drop Buffon engine and loose his anus and urine bag make them service am

Them never grind beans moi-moi don dey smell

Since y’all have sworn that Nigeria will never have a healthy president so be it

Una see Osibanjo carry this Quarter to Quench give us

Meanwhile why Tinubu no dey travel go US🤣🤣

Remove SS/SE from Nigeria and you’ll see that many politicians will tender their resignation letters bcuz their source of income has been cut off

They’re all interested in Oil money. Cut off SS/SE and you’ll see that the quest & hunger for presidency and political positions will die

Lagos kuku no get one drop of oil

Before you call me Anambra I’m from Rivers State

What a cursed nation
Igbo using style to say they are relevant grin
Ogbeni, remove SS from that stupid alliance. That's the only region feeding Nigeria apart from Lagos. SE contributes nothing, just some leeches and parasites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by BluntCrazeMan: 4:52pm On May 10, 2023
oikirodah:
Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/key-points-to-note-on-president-elects-working-visit-to-europe/

Keep on confusing yourselves.

We stayed away from NTA for a reason.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Mrfixiit: 4:52pm On May 10, 2023
BreconHills:

So long as he recharges Nigeria no one will care. There is no Olympic games for heads of state.
Stupid talk.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2023
Nigeria 🇳🇬Ntoooooooooorrrrrrr😜
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by marvrick: 4:58pm On May 10, 2023
A red flag, right there! Those opposing a Tinubu-led FG due to his corrupt disposition would be surprised to know that it is rather all these faceless aides, Special Assistants that they should be really wary of. If the outgoing Prsedio stole 500b know that his aides stole 500tr. You can imagine what will happen in Tinubu's tenure. They will take it upon themselves to be the one to give reasons whether stupid or not, true or false it doesn't matter. They will say the one they were told to say and the one they were not told to say all in a bid to make their Oga look good in the eyes of the public. Shame. We never start.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Babathanks(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

Tinubu went on total overhauling they wan go drop Buffon engine and loose his anus and urine bag make them service am

Since y’all have sworn that Nigeria will never have a healthy president so be it

Remove SS/SE from Nigeria and you’ll see that many politicians will tender their resignation letters bcuz their source of income has been cut off

They’re all interested in Oil money. Cut off SS/SE and you’ll see that the quest & hunger for presidency and political positions will die

What a cursed nation
Calm down😂😂😂. You still have 8yrs to wail😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Your tears will full bucket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Levels1(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

What a cursed nation

Please can you tell me just one resources they have in southeast that makes you say this trash.

The last time I checked, it was only southeast that doesn't have resources compared to other regions.

So you can prove me wrong by enlightening me.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by tommylee(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2023
But if we want to be honest with ourselves in the past like 15yrs or there about btw Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari how many times did any of them visit USA.
If anyone here knows please show use evidence with picture proof, thank u.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by kennie2015(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2023
Can you thrive in a cursed nation? Regardless of your lamentation and agony, believing and professing that your country is cursed is synonymous to saying that you are cursed too. it is not good to allow your emotions override your reasoning.
taylor89:

What a cursed nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2023
Another package of lies. I thought he was hiding in defence house until the d day?
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by IfnobeGod20: 5:08pm On May 10, 2023
blowjohn:

Ur talking with both ssmides of the mouth.
U say u support tinubu.
U say if he is ill he Shud tell Nigerians.
But u go on to be biased bout his intentions.
If he says he want to to go to Europe for the benefit of the nation why not give him the benefit of doubt?
Ur talking as if Tinubu is lying.

U even said HE SHUD TELL NIGERIAS HE'S ILL.

If u know he is ill why not provide ur evidence?

Why not allow him tell the media that he's going for treatment before u crucify him?

Or u can at least wait, if journalists catch him in a hospital in Europe u can have all the right to be angry that he even lied.

Be fair I. Criticism
You people doesn't want to learn but you guys will surely learn in a hard way. Since Buhari has been going for medical trip, how many of his picture has surfaced online? Can you tell me the hospital Buhari is using since traveling for medical check up? The good news about Buhari is that, he is not lying type, even when his aides say another thing, he will still find time to come out and say the truth, when he has the opportunity. But can the same thing be said of Tinubu. The last time, he said he was going to France and from there to Umrah. Did he go to Umrah? But he was in France for weeks, doing what? Nobody know till date.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by cmikel: 5:10pm On May 10, 2023

ON. THE RUN FROM ELECTION TRIBUNAL

TRYING TO BUY TIME TILL MAY 29

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by hokafor(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2023
Where do he normally meet with those invisible investors may be inside a cave.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Global2000: 5:16pm On May 10, 2023
This werey think say we still dey follow NTA news. Boy everybody carry digital for hand nowadays. Come here dey write gibberish.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by seguno2: 5:17pm On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:
Why is Tinubu not visiting the U.S?

It’s either for his old drug case or the Enron scandal.
Whichever one or both, the bandit is not going there until after May 29, when we give him immunity.

Ex-Enron, Merrill execs sentenced. A repentant Boyle gets nearly four years for his involvement in barge scandal

May 13, 2005

Former Enron executive Dan Boyle was sentenced to nearly four years in prison Thursday, while Robert Furst and William Fuhs, both former Merrill Lynch bankers, received more than three years — all for their roles in the Enron Nigerian barge scam.

Boyle, sentenced to three years and 10 months in prison and fined $320,000, was the only one who appeared repentant about pushing through a sham sale of energy-generating barges to the bank so Enron could pump its earnings and bolster its stock price.

"I'm the only one responsible for my actions and omissions and for the pain I caused each and every person I affected," the Clear Lake resident told the judge. "I'm truly sorry."

https://www.chron.com/business/enron/article/Judge-hands-out-prison-time-in-Enron-barge-scam-1942569.php

Tinubu mistakenly shared flats with drug lords in Chicago: Festus Keyamo

The campaign spokesman said the candidate incidentally shared an address with notorious cocaine dealers in the 1990s.

Festus Keyamo, chief spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, has said Bola Tinubu, the party’s flag bearer, only shared a “block of flats” with notorious cocaine dealers in Chicago, pushing back after the release of court documents that suggested Mr Tinubu’s ties to illicit drug business and money laundering in the United States.

“What happened was that Asiwaju (Bola Tinubu) went to open an account. The address which he used in opening the account was the address used by these people…(sic). I think some blocks of flats. Maybe, he happened to be in that block of flats too.

“So, they now link it that the other people they were investigating for narcotics are in the same address used by Asiwaju to open that account,” Mr Keyamo said on Wednesday on Channels Television programme to exonerate the former Lagos governor from the fresh controversies that had been trailing his involvement in drug peddling.

Peoples Gazette on Tuesday published certified copies of the 1993 case as recently released by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.

The documents confirmed that the U.S. government had in July 1993 sought forfeiture of proceeds of narcotics Mr Tinubu was accused of laundering
. The matter was resolved in a compromise between the Tinubus and the U.S. authorities, with the Tinubus being asked to keep the money in the Heritage Bank account while the $460,000 in the Citibank account was forfeited.

A federal judge subsequently dismissed the matter with prejudice on September 21, 1993, which effectively foreclosed the matter from being litigated again by all parties. It, however, remained unclear whether or not Nigerian authorities could still bring charges against Mr Tinubu over the same case in Nigerian courts.

The former Lagos governor has come under intense public scrutiny over his opaque past, health status and allegations of corruption. He has not personally commented on the latest case, but his campaign surrogates have emphasised that the matter was insignificant and would not be a factor in the upcoming elections.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-mistakenly-shared-flats-with-drug-lords-in-chicago-festus-keyamo%ef%bf%bc-2/
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by proprince(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2023
Baba went to be charged

ba3 life is 29% presently.

Ypu guys shld stop lying to your daft followers.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by blowjohn(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You people doesn't want to learn but you guys will surely learn in a hard way. Since Buhari has been going for medical trip, how many of his picture has surfaced online? Can you tell me the hospital Buhari is using since traveling for medical check up? The good news about Buhari is that, he is not lying type, even when his aides say another thing, he will still find time to come out and say the truth, when he has the opportunity. But can the same thing be said of Tinubu. The last time, he said he was going to France and from there to Umrah. Did he go to Umrah? But he was in France for weeks, doing what? Nobody know till date.

U people think it's about going for medical trips.

Was it because of medical trips that he hasn't been able to solve the subsidy issue?
Is it because of medical trips he backed emefelie on the money redesign?

Is it because of medical trips we still cannot produce enof electricity?

If u elect a leader that has the wherewithal to make a change, u will see change.

So give him the chance to prove himself.

Jonathan that wasn't frequent on medical trips, was he able to persuade his ministers to finish the Niger bridge, provide electricity and fight insecurity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Alliswell248: 5:20pm On May 10, 2023
The sore losers have littered this thread with their crying and wailing.
Keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by blowjohn(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2023
lexy2014:

How did Tinubu go to Europe for the benefit of the nation?

What benefit is Nigeria going to derive from that? Is Tinubu doing nigerians a favour?

He just recently came back from Europe. What exactly are the returns for nigerians from that trip?

How many of the things listed in the article need a trip to Europe to be accomplished?

Is tinubu ur president or president elect?

When peter obi went to a certain African country to look for ways to solve electricity why didn't u berate him?

Even sanwo olu, Lagos governor attended a leadership training program before he started work as governor.

Tinubu is not yet ur president.

Let him prepare, whichever way he deems best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by chymeze: 5:30pm On May 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
I don't understand what Asiwaju is going to do in Europe again o.
Which one's important things to note about Asiwaju's trip to Europe.
I read Fine-tuning his policies,must he go to Europe to fine tune policy ni,can't the policy be fine-tuned in Defence House Abuja or in Bourdillion........
Although I support Asiwaju 10000% but we must never be zombie followers,if Asiwaju needs to travel every now and then to see his doctors his aides must tell us Nigerians and stop with all this cock and bull stories.
Asiwaju already told us he's not in a weight lifting competition that needs him to use all his strength but Nigeria must never he held hostage by Asiwaju and his aide.
Asiwaju should break the Jinx and tell Nigerians what's really happening,I wonder why people feel it's bad for a leader to be ill.
Asiwaju we believe In you,we voted for you but please be transparent about what's wrong with you.
I will not be a zombie supporter,Nigeria will always be greater than any Individual.
God bless Nigeria. ..
So you support him 1000% and you claim not to be a zombie but you still used your hand to vote for him even when you clearly saw all the signs of ill health. I don't get some of you guys. What else is the definition of zombism? It's the same zombism some stupid persons said that even if Buhari had only NEPA certificate they'd still vote for him. It's really sad. I weep for Nigeria. And I mean no insults sir.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by lexy2014: 5:30pm On May 10, 2023
blowjohn:

Is tinubu ur president or president elect?

When peter obi went to a certain African country to look for ways to solve electricity why didn't u berate him?

Even sanwo olu, Lagos governor attended a leadership training program before he started work as governor.

Tinubu is not yet ur president.

Let him prepare, whichever way he deems best

That's not what I asked you.

What benefit is Nigeria going to derive from that? Is Tinubu doing nigerians a favour?

He just recently came back from Europe. What exactly are the returns for nigerians from that trip?

How many of the things listed in the article need a trip to Europe to be accomplished?
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by DesireV: 6:11pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

Lagos has oil
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by franklingud(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2023
Them never swear this one in, he don dey travel travel anyhow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

If them swear am in, wetin go happen??

He fit kuku travel abroad for 2 years on working visit... Ode president 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Eriokanmi: 6:20pm On May 10, 2023
oikirodah:
Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/key-points-to-note-on-president-elects-working-visit-to-europe/
iro dot com
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by blowjohn(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2023
lexy2014:

Why Shud u benefit frm his trip? Why Shud his trip to Europe be of benefit to Nigerians?
Is he ur president?

On the other hand if he feels he needs to meet and partner with business minds, over there and fine tune his policies why not wait and see if it will be of benefit when he eventually starts work as president?

I gave u an example of how obi went to an African country, I think Egypt or Morocco to liase with a company that can help provide stable electricity,; isnt that one of the keypoints listed as reasons for the trip?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by IfnobeGod20: 6:23pm On May 10, 2023
blowjohn:

U people think it's about going for medical trips.

Was it because of medical trips that he hasn't been able to solve the subsidy issue?
Is it because of medical trips he backed emefelie on the money redesign?

Is it because of medical trips we still cannot produce enof electricity?

If u elect a leader that has the wherewithal to make a change, u will see change.

So give him the chance to prove himself.

Jonathan that wasn't frequent on medical trips, was he able to persuade his ministers to finish the Niger bridge, provide electricity and fight insecurity?

The eyes that will last for the night, doesn't bleed early in the morning. Did people complained about the incompetence of Jonathan? Did people complained about the Ill health of Buhari? Did people complained about the ill health of Yar'adu? But the more people complained, the more some set of people buffed it and called those making case as enemies of the nation but time always proved those that think they are the lover of the nation wrong, as truly they are the enemies of the nation. People have been crying on top of their voices since last year but those that think, they are lovers of Nigeria are saying otherwise while the so called enemies of the nation are crying from the rooftops, like messiah cried from the wilderness to save the lost souls. Time the discerner of events will surely prove some people wrong and judge some faithful. We are there together. We must learn in the hard way.
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by blowjohn(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The eyes that will last for the night, doesn't bleed early in the morning. Did people complained about the incompetence of Jonathan? Did people complained about the Ill health of Buhari? Did people complained about the ill health of Yar'adu? But the more people complained, the more some set of people buffed it and called those making case as enemies of the nation but time always proved those that think they are the lover of the nation wrong, as truly they are the enemies of the nation. People have been crying on top of their voices since last year but those that think, they are lovers of Nigeria are saying otherwise while the so called enemies of the nation are crying from the rooftops, like messiah cried from the wilderness to save the lost souls. Time the discerner of events will surely prove some people wrong and judge some faithful. We are there together. We must learn in the hard way.

So does medical trips prevent a leader frm working if the leader is ready to work?

Do u know how many days joe Biden has been away frm work since he entered power?

Infact it was 160 days away frm work in his first year.
Yet america didn't fall. U know why?

Cos things are in place. Competent people.
People ready to work. Even the president ensures things are going on.

U Shud blame buhari, Jonathan for incompetence, rather than foreign medical trips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by blowjohn(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2023
lexy2014:

Many things. He needs to partner with foreign minds and business partners.
He needs to seek better ways to improve on the agricultural sector.
Read the article again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by kelvinovie25(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2023
Lol this is a funny thread
Re: Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe by Goalgetter23(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
I don't understand what Asiwaju is going to do in Europe again o.
Which one's important things to note about Asiwaju's trip to Europe.
I read Fine-tuning his policies,must he go to Europe to fine tune policy ni,can't the policy be fine-tuned in Defence House Abuja or in Bourdillion........
Although I support Asiwaju 10000% but we must never be zombie followers,if Asiwaju needs to travel every now and then to see his doctors his aides must tell us Nigerians and stop with all this cock and bull stories.
Asiwaju already told us he's not in a weight lifting competition that needs him to use all his strength but Nigeria must never he held hostage by Asiwaju and his aide.
Asiwaju should break the Jinx and tell Nigerians what's really happening,I wonder why people feel it's bad for a leader to be ill.
Asiwaju we believe In you,we voted for you but please be transparent about what's wrong with you.
I will not be a zombie supporter,Nigeria will always be greater than any Individual.
God bless Nigeria. ..

For the first time, I respect & admire someone on this app. God bless you my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Defy Sit-at-home In Onitsha Anambra, Go About Their Christmas Activities / NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.