Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions (28294 Views)

President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning / El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by WorldRichest: 9:31pm On May 10, 2023
silvoclaira:
I still commend the 8th Senate

Remind us anything significant it achieved
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Bunnatex(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2023
Lama70:

We can only listen to you if you were APC member. Since you are ELUPI member, you can only make suggestions any year your partu gets to the center.
Pure illusion sha. Lol.

They say by a man's utterance you'll measure the capacity of his intellect...

Have a wonderful evening smiley
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by WorldRichest: 9:33pm On May 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
Aketi is fighting for his Personal Interest.

Should he be fighting for your own interest?

You too go and fight for your interest nah
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by WorldRichest: 9:35pm On May 10, 2023
Shalommy:
And will all these shits stop the zoning? Shey na only Afon...,ja dey naija. Go@t!. Chaii undecided

You will weep for long.

We had the Presidency for 8 years through Olusegun Obasanjo

We have Vice Presidency for 8 years through Yemi Osinbajo

Now we are having Presidency for another 8 years through Emilokan Tinubu

Why won’t haters hate? Shouldn’t we be proud of ourselves?
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by onuman: 9:39pm On May 10, 2023
VTJN:
presidency isn't micro zone. Presidency is zone between the North and the South. Presidency isn't something they give on a platter of gold or dish like a food.

Honestly speaking I'm fully in support of igbo presidency but i wouldn't support dishing it to them like a food. For you to win the presidency, you need to make friends, build alliances in the north and south. Presidency isn't a child's play.

For now, no serious contender in the east to win the presidency, unless it'd be given to them like a plate of food.

Despite your devilish alliance, Obi defeated your tin god drug baron and certificates forgery expert; Tinubu who lives in between hospital beds.

Do you think that Nigeria's voters are all ethnic bigots that they would renew the tenure of APC after APC reduced Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth?
What sort of alliance do you think you have formed? Alliance to take 223 million Nigerians finally to inferno?
Develop more sense.
What if the true leaders in the Niger Delta tell you tomorrow that you are not of the same political alliance or ethnic group with them, therefore, go and use what is in your soil and immediate vicinity to develop your area of Nigeria?
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by WorldRichest: 9:40pm On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:
Even the yorubas don't agree among themselves

Tinubu supporters will call this man betrayer or Igbo now
Just watch

If you agree among yourselves, then you will not run away from your village so that ESN, IPOB, and UGM will not kill you like Christmas chickens
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by WorldRichest: 9:42pm On May 10, 2023
onuman:

Still Peter Obi defeated your tin god drug baron and certificates forgery expert; Tinubu who lives in between hospital beds.

Do you think that Nigeria's voters are all ethnic bigots that they would renew the tenure of APC after APC reduced Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth?
What sort of alliance do you think you have formed? Alliance to take 223 million Nigerians finally to inferno?
Develop more sense.
What if the true leaders in the Niger Delta tell you tomorrow that you are not of the same political alliance or ethnic group with them, therefore, go and use what is in your soil and immediate vicinity to develop your area of Nigeria?

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us; as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.

You kindergartners do not know our strategy. We just used Lagos to distract you, then we struck where you didn’t imagine. That’s POL 909: Political Abracadabra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Bunnatex(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2023
Iamzik:

Nigeria is too complex to downplay the balance of religion and ethnicity. Nigeria will never work untill that balance is achieved.

APC sowed the wind with their Muslim Muslim ticket. It will come to bite their ass soon enough.

Those who wrote federal character are not fools

I quite understand your point but then I like not doing things cause it's done this way. Since independence or rather the return of democracy in the fourth republic, we've been practicing the said FEDERAL CHARACTER all to no avail. At least PDP practiced it but no positive result.

Let's call a spade a spade, my dear political appointment made in the name of the said FEDERAL CHARACTER is only for the enjoyment of the a person alongside his household, family and friends. Not for the benefit of the the said sector or people...

I'm a proponent of us trying new thing.
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by onuman: 9:47pm On May 10, 2023
WorldRichest:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us; as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.

You kindergartners do not know our strategy. We just used Lagos to distract you, then we struck where you didn’t imagine. That’s POL 909: Political Abracadabra

You believe ethnic affiliation determines who will win presidential election in Nigeria.
Yet you gun for continuation of one Nigeria. How do you think such a Nigeria will last in the absence of nationhood? Small mind? You deserve no more response.
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by juman(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2023
Why apc forgot north central when sharing positions?
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Iamzik: 9:59pm On May 10, 2023
Bunnatex:

I quite understand your point but then I like not doing things cause it's done this way. Since independence or rather the return of democracy in the fourth republic, we've been practicing the said FEDERAL CHARACTER all to no avail. At least PDP practiced it but no positive result.

Let's call a spade a spade, my dear political appointment made in the name of the said FEDERAL CHARACTER is only for the enjoyment of the a person alongside his household, family and friends. Not for the benefit of the the said sector or people...

I'm a proponent of us trying new thing.

There was positive result when PDP practiced federal character but you may have taken it for granted.

In US today they have what Is called diversity and inclusion which means that there is a deliberate effort to ensure that people from all races, culture and orientation are represented from private firms to government. That is a country where everyone speaks thesame English.

Now imagin a nation with over 300 languages and very religious people. Competence can be found in every tribe and religion. There has to be a balance. How would you zone two principal positions in the national assembly to northern Muslims when the president and vice are Muslims already? Will the Muslims take that If the situation were reversed?

The clamour for justice equity and fairness will continue until we either get that delicate balance or the regions are allowed to part ways

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Bunnatex(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2023
Lama70:

We can only listen to you if you were APC member. Since you are ELUPI member, you can only make suggestions any year your partu gets to the center.
Pure illusion sha. Lol.

There's a reason they said that from one utterances you'll measure his intellect.

I'd have loved it, if you brought up superior arguments...

Anyways.....

Have a wonderful evening smiley
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 10, 2023
Bunnatex:
Anything that prevents the likes of Orji Uzo Kalu and Dave Umahi from taking the Senate president position.
Please note I'm Igbo but I hate it when this selfish politicians play the tribal card for their own selfish desires.
Orji Uzo Kalu once said that Muslim Muslim ticket is good for Presidency but for his own selfish desires he'd faulting a Muslim senate president.
Same as Dave Umahi who was calling for competency and not zoning for Presidency only to start playing tribal card to achieve his selfish desire if being Senate president.

I'm Obedient and I await fervently on the recovery of our mandate, however, I refuse to allow myself to be clouded by the petty sentiments sold by these old men. I don't care if the president, vice and senate president are all Muslims, Christians or traditional believers. I don't care if all of them comes from the same state, geopolitical zone or tribe.
All I want is a working nation where there's social justice, equity and ample opportunities for all.

Had APC choose Osibanjo as their candidate, I'd have voted for him.
Had even Tinubu contested maybe 10 years ago, maybe I'll vote for him...

That being said, God bless Nigeria as we hope to elope one day

Look at this mumu
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Bunnatex(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2023
Iamzik:

There was positive result when PDP practiced federal character but you may have taken it for granted.

In US today they have what Is called diversity and inclusion which means that there is a deliberate effort to ensure that people from all races, culture and orientation are represented from private firms to government. That is a country where everyone speaks thesame English.

Now imagin a nation with over 300 languages and very religious people. Competence can be found in every tribe and religion. There has to be a balance. How would you zone two principal positions in the national assembly to northern Muslims when the president and vice are Muslims already? Will the Muslims take that If the situation were reversed?

The clamour for justice equity and fairness will continue until we either get that delicate balance or the regions are allowed to part ways

The true desire is for inclusion in government. That's the center of all the clamoring.

Now practically, all I'm doing is get my friends across the country to loot. I've automatically applied the federal character but still the need is left unattended.

Anyways, thank you for your objective opinion.
You have my respect..

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Bunnatex(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2023
kiako:

Look at this mumu

I've seen him, what next? cool
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by enobongalfred: 10:12pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 10, 2023
Bunnatex:

I've seen him, what next? cool

To prove further the mumuism, he's still asking what next question ......

Phool, your mate in France is the president of their country.

U need clarification still for this 21st century ?
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by silvoclaira: 10:14pm On May 10, 2023
WorldRichest:

Remind us anything significant it achieved

Everything the 9th, 10th dreamt to achieve.

Wakeup

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Walamide: 10:19pm On May 10, 2023
Just his opinion.. In this case, his opinion does not matter.
Whatever is best for the party
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2023
onuman:

Akeredolu, so you know about injustice and equity and zoning but you supported Tinubu instead of an Igbo to succeed President Buhari?

If I call you a hypocrite now you will start crying foul that Obidients are insulting; but you insult the psyche of Obidients; just like your Tinubu started with insulting the psyche of Obidients with his it's my turn declaration.
which Igbo Which Igbo was popular enough to beat Atiku in APC... Obi was never going to win if una obidients like insult and cry till the world ends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2023
Mantahirdra:
So hypocrite . Why this Man not say so , when APC zone Vice President and Speakership at 9th national assembly ?

Osinbajo vice President from South West and Femi Gbajabiamila Speaker from South West is ok for Akeredelu.

But Speaker from North West Tajuddeen Abbas and Deputy Senate president from North West BARAU JIBRIN KANO it is offensive .
nass members should even scattered the zoning self let Dem vote in whoever they like that's my take... If wase is who they like then he should be speaker... After all even in APC president primaries despite APC zoning to South Yaya Bello and other Northerners contested
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by onuman: 10:37pm On May 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
which Igbo
Which Igbo was popular enough to beat Atiku in APC...
Obi was never going to win if una obidients like insult and cry till the world ends

"....to beat Atiku in APC.."
When you smoke Oshogbo weed, don't come up to make comments. Atiku is in PDP.
Obasanjo wouldn't have become president if not for zoning.
Because of zoning, Yar'adua was imposed as president after Peter Odili had nobody to beat after PDP presidential primaries campaign in 2007.
If your Tinubu had no contempt for the Igbo and zoning of the presidency, there were Igbo presidential materials who formed APC with Tinubu and others. Tinubu should have given way to one of those Igbos to fly the APC presidential ticket.
If you don't reckon with the fact that Igbo is one of the tree largest ethnic groups in Nigeria and therefore, an Igbo is capable of winning Nigeria's presidential election, as Peter Obi just did, you are living in a dreamland.
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by obaidan: 10:39pm On May 10, 2023
E dey craze...e no see inequality when it was time to give a zone that havent produced president
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:23pm On May 10, 2023
onuman:

"....to beat Atiku in APC.."
When you smoke Oshogbo weed, don't come up to make comments. Atiku is in PDP.
Obasanjo wouldn't have become president if not for zoning.
Because of zoning, Yar'adua was imposed as president after Peter Odili had nobody to beat after PDP presidential primaries campaign in 2007.
If your Tinubu had no contempt for the Igbo and zoning of the presidency, there were Igbo presidential materials who formed APC with Tinubu and others. Tinubu should have given way to one of those Igbos to fly the APC presidential ticket.
If you don't reckon with the fact that Igbo is one of the tree largest ethnic groups in Nigeria and therefore, an Igbo is capable of winning Nigeria's presidential election, as Peter Obi just did, you are living in a dreamland.

obasanjo won a contest then nobody gifted him anything ekueme late, contested twice against him.. late rimi abubakar too contested against him in PDP primaries stop expecting anyone to dash Igbo president... If your Politicians can't play the game to get the ticket in either PDP or APC then na foolish cry we go de hear from Igbo even tinubu won a contest too... That nonsense of major ethnic group is why u guys don't realize we have over 400 tribes and all matter and are equal stakeholders... a real hausa person is yet to rule Nigeria yet they don't disturb anyone but any small Igbo crying like Bush babies
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Bunnatex(m): 12:24am On May 11, 2023
kiako:

To prove further the mumuism, he's still asking what next question ......

Phool, your mate in France is the president of their country.

U need clarification still for this 21st century ?

Thank you sir.
Do you have another thing you wanna add cause what you stated above didn't get to me.

Thank you sir once more.
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by BluntCrazeMan: 2:15am On May 11, 2023
ijustdey:
* Makes case for North-Central, North-East

https://leadership.ng/just-in-akeredolu-rubbishes-apc-zoning-of-10th-nass-leadership-positions/

Akeredolu actually has an independent mind.
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Nobody: 4:23am On May 11, 2023
Bunnatex:

Thank you sir.
Do you have another thing you wanna add
cause what you stated above didn't get to me.

Thank you sir once more.

Sure. be smart
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by VTJN(m): 4:47am On May 11, 2023
onuman:

Despite your devilish alliance, Obi defeated your tin god drug baron and certificates forgery expert; Tinubu who lives in between hospital beds.

Develop more sense.
LOl

Obi who came a distant third as rightly predicted by the erudite scholar, prof Chukwuma Soludo? Lol. If Obi won Tinubu, then what should Atiku who took second position, what do you expect him to do?

The earlier you know presidency isn't food to dish to anyone the better.
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by ransomed: 7:57am On May 11, 2023
He should shut up his mouth and govern Ondo state well and stop his wife from cutting down the forest for illegal logging.
Where was he when Emilokan shared fake USD to Eseodo people and INEC finally sold p eoples franchise to his boss?
More implosion and self immolation in their camp. I repaet, he should stop Betty before Ondo people will stop her.
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Olabukola11: 8:32am On May 11, 2023
001Lagos:
Even the yorubas don't agree among themselves

Tinubu supporters will call this man betrayer or Igbo now
Just watch
His wife is Ibo, what else do you expect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream / No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.