Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions (28295 Views)

President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning / El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Bunnatex(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2023
kiako:

Sure. be smart

I could say same for you.

You'll just open your mouth and utter anything that you feel like. Lacking every iota of reasoning, politeness and sheer respect.

My Lord, a smart man won't utter what you've said earlier.

Good day
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 12, 2023
Bunnatex:

I could say same for you.

You'll just open your mouth and utter anything that you feel like. Lacking every iota of reasoning, politeness and sheer respect.

My Lord, a smart man won't utter what you've said earlier.

Good day

Don't worry don't need it. You do. And even that's why u asked for it.
Re: Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions by Bunnatex(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2023
kiako:

Don't worry don't need it. You do. And even that's why u asked for it.

When you are calm and composed as would be required of a gentleman. I would suggest you go through your earliest comment on a share opinion of another gentleman. Then ask yourself if that's how you would like to kids now or in future to see you?

Bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream / Senator Shehu Sani Joins PRP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.