Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta (13785 Views)

Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship / Photos From TECNO CAMON 20 Series Launch In Lagos / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by porthouse7(f): 2:09pm On May 11, 2023
Waiting for the iphone x, XR,, 6,7 crew... They helping oriamo seller power bank, just go sell the rubbish and buy this phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Emeka71(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2023
hoilakes:
Suprise! android 14beta or wetin be this? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Good move.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by lomprico(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2023
Pootle:
enjoy for 3month undecided

Abi
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Jimmythewise: 2:47pm On May 11, 2023
money121:
SAMSUNG Or Nothing tongue
Got a second phone recently. 2 weeks ago precisely. It's an brand new Samsung s6 edge. 4 days ago it displayed "media device disconnected" error and network went off then the phone shut itself down. This has been happening since then and the battery seems to drop drastically when this happens. Also the battery started charging super fast and doesn't last. This error message usually displays before it goes offm

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by blingxx(m): 2:53pm On May 11, 2023
money121:

Swears bruh.. Still rocking my a21s for more than a year now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by blingxx(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Got a second phone recently. 2 weeks ago precisely. It's an brand new Samsung s6 edge. 4 days ago it displayed "media device disconnected" error and network went off then the phone shut itself down. This has been happening since then and the battery seems to drop drastically when this happens. Also the battery started charging super fast and doesn't last. This error message usually displays before it goes offm

Calling s6 egbe brand new is like calling iphone6 brand new sir. That phone is really outdated and as been worked on.. London used or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Jimmythewise: 3:01pm On May 11, 2023
blingxx:

Calling s6 egbe brand new is like calling iphone6 brand new sir. That phone is really outdated and as been worked on.. London used or not
okay. And the solution to this problem is likely what?
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by franzis(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2023
and there is also a phone called NOTHING PHONE
money121:
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2023
chaseblack:

Techno camon can compete with some iphones way beyond 6 self.
When my girl wanted to get a new phone she was enticed with all her friends using iphone, but when she got a new Infinix note even those her friends they envy her. Better battery life , better camera fast charge etc
Ha ha ha ha ha... This guy you don smoke aswear. How dare you mention infinix and Iphone in the same sentence.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by mu2sa2: 3:29pm On May 11, 2023
money121:
That's the truth, the whole and nothing but the truth.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by sprints1: 4:05pm On May 11, 2023
Wat is the difference between andriod 8 9 and 13 I see no difference except for apps that u can install on 8 that won't work on 9 and 13 I used to have virtual tennis on my andriod 6 but if I run on it on 8 it will crash on andriod 13 don't even mention e no go open. What kind of useless OS is that because I have new andriod OS I cannot use app of 2012 is that not stupidity. Gullible people will buy it. The same with windows I still prefer window 7 8 dey annoy me 10 I don't even like the user interface. Useless people doing rubbish for us. Dem just dey change theme for person dey call am new operating system
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by sprints1: 4:11pm On May 11, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

Ha ha ha ha ha... This guy you don smoke aswear. How dare you mention infinix and Iphone in the same sentence.
iphone is garbage infinix is trash. Is infinix even a phone. No b trasnsion dey do them. The only thing iphone has is better hardware but their phone is still trash.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2023
porthouse7:
I tell you, how can Tecno ship with android 14 beta... Better is a test run for Android 14 coming out in September with google pixel 8, even the newly released pixel fold shipped with android 13
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by skywalker240(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2023
Beta?

Mtcheeew πŸ™„
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by skywalker240(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Brand New s6 edge?

Baba dem don work you ooo grin grin grin🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by skywalker240(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
I love the competition now,
Gone are those days Nokia alone was the big guy here, let the competition continue.
Tecno is not even among competitor's

They're snail like striving to improve, nothing else

Nokia were the architect of their own downfall

Tecno is not a competitor not even close

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by skywalker240(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2023
chaseblack:

Techno camon can compete with some iphones way beyond 6 self.
When my girl wanted to get a new phone she was enticed with all her friends using iphone, but when she got a new Infinix note even those her friends they envy her. Better battery life , better camera fast charge etc
My people perish

For lack of knowledge πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by skywalker240(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2023
obinna58:
The chipset no go pass G90t, G99, G88
The x2 wey Dey put dimensity 9000, they wan dish am to am to us at almost one million naira
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Very greedy scammers

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by skywalker240(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2023
porthouse7:
I tell you, how can Tecno ship with android 14 beta... Better is a test run for Android 14 coming out in September with google pixel 8, even the newly released pixel fold shipped with android 13
Na lamba na,

Dem just de press ignorant not wanting to learn Nigerians MuMu button

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by easytig(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2023
It's funny how people will use good money and buy Tecno abi na transsion product wey ordinary cleaner for china reject.brand wey us and Europe pursue with ban comot because of their substandard products.nigerians will rush it and even pay premium price,na real wa !

Still can't believe a someone will count up to 100k and pay for this thrash in 2023,9ja na dumping ground tru tru

2 Likes

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Collinz2(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2023
sprints1:
Wat is the difference between andriod 8 9 and 13 I see no difference except for apps that u can install on 8 that won't work on 9 and 13 I used to have virtual tennis on my andriod 6 but if I run on it on 8 it will crash on andriod 13 don't even mention e no go open. What kind of useless OS is that because I have new andriod OS I cannot use app of 2012 is that not stupidity. Gullible people will buy it. The same with windows I still prefer window 7 8 dey annoy me 10 I don't even like the user interface. Useless people doing rubbish for us. Dem just dey change theme for person dey call am new operating system
Okoro why do WhatsApp or those popular social media apps or updated apps works on latest version of Android?? Oga because they updated the app to be compatible with the latest release of android. Why would you want to use 2012 outdated app on latest version on Android App that has no update to make it compatible with the latest OS.

Most apps (WhatsApp and Facebook) have frequent update not just because of feature but also to fix bug on different devices and android version.

Go download latest game play.

FYI Virtual tennis runs smoothly on Android 12 I wonder why it refuses to run on android 8 except you are using crap called phone or bad modified version of Android (Xos)
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by sprints1: 5:02pm On May 11, 2023
Collinz2:
Okoro why do WhatsApp or those popular social media apps or updated apps works on latest version of Android?? Oga because they updated the app to be compatible with the latest release of android. Why would you want to use 2012 outdated app on latest version on Android App that has no update to make it compatible with the latest OS.

Most apps (WhatsApp and Facebook) have frequent update not just because of feature but also to fix bug on different devices and android version.

Go download latest game play.

FYI Virtual tennis runs smoothly on Android 12 I wonder why it refuses to run on android 8 except you are using crap called phone or bad modified version of Android (Xos)
na this game I dey talk u use Samsung

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by sprints1: 5:08pm On May 11, 2023
easytig:
It's funny how people will use good money and buy Tecno abi na transsion product wey ordinary cleaner for china reject.brand wey us and Europe pursue with ban comot because of their substandard products.nigerians will rush it and even pay premium price,na real wa !

Still can't believe a someone will count up to 100k and pay for this thrash in 2023,9ja na dumping ground tru tru
they are not that bad I still use my Camon x Pro and I still fancy it my only problem is that they are 419 people they still use 2019 technology in 2023. They keep rolling out the same phones only to change camera and body. They are ones doing mediatek processors and they sell it to Samsung sef even Samsung too dey do trash go check their galaxy A04 all those A0 series they mediatek.

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by stmayor(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2023
Harrykaey:
With a budget between 150-200k, what is the best phone to go for right now whether UK used or brand new
Go for Nokia G60 this phone is the real deal
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by AbBlackLaw: 5:18pm On May 11, 2023
Everytime Tecno is the first to do this and that yet your cameras are always the first to drop in quality. Tecno why
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by chaseblack(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

Can you list out the adv iphone 6,7,8 has over Infinix note 12?
Remember this phone is needed by a lady who doesn't play high quality games.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by EdiskyHarry: 6:05pm On May 11, 2023
skywalker240:

Tecno is not even among competitor's

They're snail like striving to improve, nothing else

Nokia were the architect of their own downfall

Tecno is not a competitor not even close
In Nigeria here no smart phone sales close to techno, infinix and itel all owned by one company.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Harrynight(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

I was actually reading comments looking for the first person to bash him with such non sense comparison πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

iPhone users Envying Infinix User, Like Seriously 😳
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Harrynight(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2023
skywalker240:

Brand New s6 edge?

Baba dem don work you ooo grin grin grin🀣🀣🀣🀣

I jus want to ask
S6 edge was released about 8yrs ago,
Are there still brand new ?

Are we going forward or backwardπŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by youngfocus(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2023
porthouse7:
Waiting for the iphone x, XR,, 6,7 crew... They helping oriamo seller power bank, just go sell the rubbish and buy this phone
Those phone u mention will still perform better more this this phone that they haven’t released,IPHONE is just good phone,this phone will perform well I the first month second to third month the phone will b scrap in time of performance
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Collinz2(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2023
sprints1:
na this game I dey talk u use Samsung
Yes I know virtual tennis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Collinz2(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2023
youngfocus:

Those phone u mention will still perform better more this this phone that they haven’t released,IPHONE is just good phone,this phone will perform well I the first month second to third month the phone will b scrap in time of performance
I'm not against iphone but you guys should know Apple focus more on flagship devices made with the best possible hardware when released so comparing it with midrange or low budget Android devices is really absurd. Iphone 5, 6, 7, 8, x, Xs mas, 11 series, 12 series, 13 series and 14 series are all flagship devices made to be the best that's why they have top notch performance.

You guys should stop all these Android and iOS comparison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat Unchained Android Full Hd / Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. / Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.