Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta (13787 Views)

Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship / Photos From TECNO CAMON 20 Series Launch In Lagos / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by youngfocus(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2023
Collinz2:
I'm not against iphone but you guys should know Apple focus more on flagship devices made with the best possible hardware when released so comparing it with midrange or low budget Android devices is really absurd. Iphone 5, 6, 7, 8, x, Xs mas, 11 series, 12 series, 13 series and 14 series are all flagship devices made to be the best that's why they have top notch performance.

You guys should stop all these Android and iOS comparison.
My own take b say make nobody they tell me say android is better than iphone,infact iPhone 6 is better they some 4gb ram phone in the market for now.if something is good we should just say hmmm this thing is good,
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by youngfocus(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2023
porthouse7:
Waiting for the iphone x, XR,, 6,7 crew... They helping oriamo seller power bank, just go sell the rubbish and buy this phone
If I deck u how will u say ppl using 7 to sell there phone to buy this gbegiri gibberish phone.abeg scrutinize the kind of advice u give b4 saying it out ooo.some advice Dey land someone for Yaba left ooo
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by skywalker240(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2023
EdiskyHarry:

In Nigeria here no smart phone sales close to techno, infinix and itel all owned by one company.
Nigerians are been scammed

That doesn't still make them the best
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by skywalker240(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2023
Harrynight:

I jus want to ask
S6 edge was released about 8yrs ago,
Are there still brand new ?

Are we going forward or backwardπŸ˜‚
The thing funny me i swear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ grin
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2023
Good
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by sureinfo: 9:09am On May 13, 2023
We love to see it, this is truly a brand that stops at nothing.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by sureinfo: 9:10am On May 13, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
point of correction "Tecno releases 14 Bugs πŸ› to camon 20 users"
when you're always doing well, haters will always hate grin. Dey there dey play while the Camon 20 users are having the time of their lives. smiley
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by sureinfo: 9:12am On May 13, 2023
Harrykaey:
With a budget between 150-200k, what is the best phone to go for right now whether UK used or brand new
the phantom x, Camon 19 pro or even this camon 20
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by sureinfo: 9:15am On May 13, 2023
friendlykaka:
Tecno used to be an affordable phone alternative. But they seem to now want to sell the crappiest phones for the most expensive prices possible.
not really, you just have to understand that everything has added money, most things if not all have become more expensive so it's not just a TECNO thing.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Iyeeshaar(f): 11:12am On May 13, 2023
TECNO is doing great πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Idarachris84: 3:06pm On May 13, 2023
money121:
SAMSUNG Or Nothing tongue

Then it's nothing because you know you probably have to break a bank for it!

You don makeup ya mind, WETIN YOU DEY FIND HERE?
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Idarachris84: 3:08pm On May 13, 2023
friendlykaka:
Tecno used to be an affordable phone alternative. But they seem to now want to sell the crappiest phones for the most expensive prices possible.
That's not true.

Those devices are budget friendly.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by money121(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2023
Idarachris84:

Then it's nothing because you know you probably have to break a bank for it!

You don makeup ya mind, WETIN YOU DEY FIND HERE?
No vex grin
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by tafat: 9:02pm On May 13, 2023
Fantastic, na those wey go buy this new phone now go enjoy am pass.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by tafat: 9:04pm On May 13, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
dey play, just dey play with this your bugged comment grin, many TECNO users out there are enjoying the new update big time. wink

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Corroro: 9:30pm On May 13, 2023
Nice update, this is one more reason why one should get this device.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by graceyJ1: 9:27am On May 14, 2023
friendlykaka:
the prices increased because they of better quality than before guyyy
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by graceyJ1: 9:30am On May 14, 2023
sprints1:
Wat is the difference between andriod 8 9 and 13 I see no difference except for apps that u can install on 8 that won't work on 9 and 13 I used to have virtual tennis on my andriod 6 but if I run on it on 8 it will crash on andriod 13 don't even mention e no go open. What kind of useless OS is that because I have new andriod OS I cannot use app of 2012 is that not stupidity. Gullible people will buy it. The same with windows I still prefer window 7 8 dey annoy me 10 I don't even like the user interface. Useless people doing rubbish for us. Dem just dey change theme for person dey call am new operating system
Buy the one that suits you bro leave Android 14 for those that appreciate it
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by KingUka: 9:32am On May 14, 2023
skywalker240:

Tecno is not even among competitor's

They're snail like striving to improve, nothing else

Nokia were the architect of their own downfall

Tecno is not a competitor not even close
you this is a lie! They're one of the top phone brand in Nigeria right now
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Franktom247(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2023
sprints1:
iphone is garbage infinix is trash. Is infinix even a phone. No b trasnsion dey do them. The only thing iphone has is better hardware but their phone is still trash.
finally someone has agreed that iphone is trash tooπŸ˜‚
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by 0xAaron: 9:41am On May 14, 2023
skywalker240:

Nigerians are been scammed

That doesn't still make them the best
so what is the way forward boss??
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Heisephraim: 10:59am On May 14, 2023
TECNO is doing great πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Breastfeed: 11:06am On May 14, 2023
This new android 14 is one if really love to experience. Nice one.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Breastfeed: 11:08am On May 14, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
many a time its best you shut up when you have nothing tangible to say. Learn to appreciate good things.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Iamephraim: 11:08am On May 14, 2023
all these features and specs at a friendly budget....that's nice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Breastfeed: 11:10am On May 14, 2023
friendlykaka:
not really o, they are still a very much affordable phone alternative, you have to just get that things have become more expensive generally.
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Wanni25(f): 11:11am On May 14, 2023
money121:

No vex grin

Bros answer question wey dem ask you!
You be marketer?

Wetin you dey find here?
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Breastfeed: 11:11am On May 14, 2023
obinna58:
The chipset no go pass G90t, G99, G88
The x2 wey Dey put dimensity 9000, they wan dish am to am to us at almost one million naira
abeg dey lie small small now, is the phone even upto quarter of million naira?
Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Breastfeed: 11:15am On May 14, 2023
easytig:
It's funny how people will use good money and buy Tecno abi na transsion product wey ordinary cleaner for china reject.brand wey us and Europe pursue with ban comot because of their substandard products.nigerians will rush it and even pay premium price,na real wa !

Still can't believe a someone will count up to 100k and pay for this thrash in 2023,9ja na dumping ground tru tru
keep talking like you're not in the same Nigeria, or that TECNO hasn't helped you be able to reach that family member in the village who can only afford a budget friendly device. smiley

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by money121(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2023
Wanni25:

Bros answer question wey dem ask you!
You be marketer?

Wetin you dey find here?

Yes ma
Na roofing sheet i dey sell and my samsung note 20 ultra make sense when i use it snap my products

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta by Kakadancefreak(f): 12:27pm On May 14, 2023
money121:

Yes ma
Na roofing sheet i dey sell and my samsung note 20 ultra make sense when i use it snap my products

Samsung dey try baba!
But Phantom V Fold eh?

Baba God Bless Your Hand Work!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat Unchained Android Full Hd / Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. / Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.