Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First (46723 Views)

UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by eepeepook: 8:12pm On May 10, 2023
If scientists can do it in animals then why not us? I love science.
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by manforgu: 8:13pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.
Very soon they will be able to make babies without any physical defect. Like for example if you want blue eyes on a black kid, or a super brain or if you don't want him to be ever interested in penis enlargement. Like there's almost nothing. Very soon, they will give expectant parents a catalogue to choose what they want and don't want from their child.
There is such presently.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Babtunz: 8:14pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.
Very soon they will be able to make babies without any physical defect. Like for example if you want blue eyes on a black kid, or a super brain or if you don't want him to be ever interested in penis enlargement. Like there's almost nothing. Very soon, they will give expectant parents a catalogue to choose what they want and don't want from their child.

I love the name. Designer babies. grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
See, Whatever ...
Knowledges is a Free choice for Humanities..
We Can Either use it for Good or Evil .. That's a Choice Nature Endowed us with ... Our Choice!
Whether We like it or Not, Whatever Knowledges We Have is What Nature Wants Us to Have:
The Decisions to Utilise Knowledges for Good or Evil is Our Choice & Whatever Choice we Choose We shall Enjoin the Benefits of Our Goods & Suffers the Consequences of Our Evils .. grin
But Nature Has Done Her Job By Giving Us Answers to Our Quests !
Anyway, We would correct ourselves once the Hazard effects Outweighs the Benefits effects .. That's how Life has always been since Eon Time!

aka the BEGINNING OF THE END
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by DonroxyII: 8:20pm On May 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

aka the BEGINNING OF THE END
Nothing Dey End joor ...

Na same way Your Forefathers think When the First C/S was Carried Out grin ...Abomination dem dey Open Stomach Dey Comot Baby ..

Verily, No body go dey die again & No More Evil on Earth before we can achieve such Feast ..

You go just remain fresh for life like a Thousand Years No War No shee .. All Diseases & Cures Known & Free ....

Cell go dey regenerate with Good Supplements & Diets, Gisos !
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Blake755: 8:23pm On May 10, 2023
correctguy101:

We might even ditch sex altogether, grin grin grin

Wish I could save my consciousness somewhere to observe the world a century or two from now... A lot of things will change.

Energy, finance just everything and there are more than dozens of paths they could follow. I just wish I could get the opportunity to observe these changes.
Too sad we gonna die someday πŸ’”πŸ’”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by WantsandMore: 8:28pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.

Funny you, πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Slmgirldippussy: 8:33pm On May 10, 2023
This thing is dangerous.....imagine combining Buhari emefiele and Tinubu DNA to make a baby

I tell you the baby will be Godzilla

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by bangging(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by blowjohn(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2023
OneCandleAway:
But I heard Ghana people do this. When 2 black Ghanaians want a mixed race baby, they use a Caucasian dna into the mix to create fair skinned babies.

Read again.
Ur more than 1 candle away frm what the article says
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Sablexxxtoons: 8:41pm On May 10, 2023
Zombie movie loading
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
Nothing Dey End joor ...
Na same way Your Forefathers think When the First C/S was Carried Out grin ...Abomination dem dey Open Stomach Dey Comot Baby ..
Verily, No body go dey die again & No More Evil on Earth before we can achieve such Feast ..
You go just remain fresh for life like a Thousand Years No War No shee .. All Diseases & Cures Known & Free ....
Cell go dey regenerate with Good Supplements & Diets, Gisos !

dey there with your designer babies... i guess soon enough (in your perfect world) humans will be able to throw away children born with a disease and/or that does not fit the parents desires, abi?!
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Moniya4Real(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2023
What you are postulating is medically impossible bro. There is nothing like that in the medical field unless …..

N3TRAL:
The first day I stated on this forum that I'll marry a virgin so that my children will not be produced with remnants of notorious semen deposited in a promiscuous coochie, everyone called me a fool.

Marry a virgin to avoid offspring that share Spiritual DNA with a kidnapper , fraudster or terrorist.

Yeah, I get it that's not what the article says. It's possible via IVF.

But marry a virgin for your own good. If she fit hold body for this era, she's a keeper!

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by AstrologyGuru: 8:47pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by RPG2020(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2023
Baby by AliExpress grin
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by LotaTee: 8:51pm On May 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
The first day I stated on this forum that I'll marry a virgin so that my children will not be produced with remnants of notorious semen deposited in a promiscuous coochie, everyone called me a fool.

Marry a virgin to avoid offspring that share Spiritual DNA with a kidnapper , fraudster or terrorist.

Yeah, I get it that's not what the article says. It's possible via IVF.

But marry a virgin for your own good. If she fit hold body for this era, she's a keeper!

I can't wait for when designer babies become a thing so that all the undesirable traits that you and your ilk exhibit on this forum can be a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by N3TRAL: 8:54pm On May 10, 2023
LotaTee:
I can't wait for when designer babies become a thing so that all the undesirable traits that you and your ilk exhibit on this forum can be a thing of the past.

You think you're better than me because of a satirical opinion?
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Omoawoke: 8:54pm On May 10, 2023
This people are about to unleash the next set of humans that will take over from homo sapiens
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Omoawoke: 8:55pm On May 10, 2023
LotaTee:

Chai. grin Omoh see uppercut

No mercy, finish him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by joyandfaith: 8:55pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by N3TRAL: 8:58pm On May 10, 2023
LotaTee:

No matter what becomes of the future of reproduction, I'm certain that 100s of thousands of women in the real world wish to experience the process of motherhood traditionally with fetus carrying my DNA in their womb.

My semen's worth billions.
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2023
wonder how long it would take for African parents to now desire only light skin babies... lol!
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Streetmovement(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A mysterious place indeed
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by erniok(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2023
Zedoo:
That’s why man is intelligent.
According to fanatics it’s a sign of end time but what your religious leaders won’t tell you is that you are God and God is inside you.
The power of creation lies in you only if you can dedicated yourself to it, ANYTHING is possible.
You with the power of creation, what new thing have you created. pray tell us o great one.
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Bedotfarms: 9:25pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.

Already in practice.

Ectolife.

I was surprised the day I saw the clip
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Hassanmaye(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

When a real niggar is about to heave a sigh of relief thinking he has heard and seen enough in this gadamnnn world then boom another shit pops up
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2023
Ikem11:
So how the baby got the DNA of donor then?
Read the article and read it well
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by obama99: 9:41pm On May 10, 2023
treesun:

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-65538866

When the problems you're creating start starring you in the face, we don't want to hear ... Pim
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Sikechukwu81(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2023
Thanks πŸ™ to the scientists o angry grin

Now those genders have added another trophy πŸ† of LIE to their cabinet of lies..

This gender πŸ‘¨, pls buckle up to co-Father a child with another Father sad sad

Okay πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / HIV/AIDS Support Group.... / Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.