Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings (15826 Views)

This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings / INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Angelfrost(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2023
SoftP:
oya naa,
Lets see who will oppose transparency…
The Court, INEC or APC

Those three you mentioned already clearly oppose transparency in every form and manner... So, what else is new?

This tribunal sitting is a mere formality!
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by xevove2061: 6:14pm On May 10, 2023
slivertongue:
Live broadcast ain't gonna anything to my mind. Judges don't compromise during trial but in secret

Its better that they know that they are being watched by the world and not jsut the court room, it will instill some fear in them to do the right thing. Trust me, if it works, it would be great.
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by uncleade(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Obi my real niggar! Meanwhile, news has it that Tinubu has flown to France for medical treatment. Does this means Tinubu is above the courts in Nigeria? This is a man who ought to be in court to defend his bribery but he cowardly Ran away. I expect the judges to nullify and disqualify Tinubu with immediate effect! Man will be worst than buhari by far. Obi should quickly recover his stolen mandate for sanity to restore to Nigeria.
We don't treat inequality equal. Compare not JAGABAN to others. It is JAGABAN and the rest.

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2023
smiley I think it should be aired live for all to see..
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by donbenie(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2023
slivertongue:
Live broadcast ain't gonna anything to my mind. Judges don't compromise during trial but in secret
If ain't gonna do anything..
Then all the more reason to grant it .
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by bentenny(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2023
Jones4190:

what do you understand by this statement "the Supreme Court held that “It was imperative that the appellants (Oyetola and APC) produced the BIVAS machines or certified true copies of the BIVAS in evidence to show non-accreditation and over-voting.”
Don't get evasive!
Stick to your earlier submission!
You made opinions based on the narrative of a commentator about the BVAS and IREV being secondary.... In a nutshell,unimportant which has been proven to be false because it was through the BVAS that it was determined that there was no over voting!
Oyetola made allegations of over-voting but presented evidence that was based on hearsay which was eventually thrown out!
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by broadman20: 6:34pm On May 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin Waste of time.. We confam 9ja dey await May 29 live broadcast grin..I'll be at work but will check here grin grin cheesy.

May Mods not jail me b4 d day sad angry sad

You see why progress is eluding many of you youths in Nigeria?

How can a normal person like you (if you are o!) be waiting for a Sick man to be sworn in as a president to correct a sick country?

You see why it's like God does not answer your prayers in Nigeria for years now?

Sincerely speaking most of you should have been at the rehabilitation homes by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by WorldRichest: 6:34pm On May 10, 2023
If judges decide to be unfortunate, by May 29th when Emilokan Tinubu is sworn in, the Head of the Court of Appeal may be changed, then the new Head of Court of Appeal can disband the Tribunal and set up another Tribunal. ANyboy that wants to die can die. When Buhari arrested former Chief Justice, Heaven did not fall. If Tinubu gets there today and disband the panel, Heaven will not fall.

If because of the election tribunal, Igbos start troubles in the South West, they will be caged. If they start in the North, they will not wait to see the end. If they start trouble in Igbo land, we will watch them and allow them to destroy their land. FG will just sit down and look
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by donbenie(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2023
Jones4190:
PDP and his children are confused.

I listened to a radio Raypower to be precised this morning where the commentators said that the supreme court held that form" EC8 "as signed by the political party agents, police and inec in the day of election is supreme. Bvas or IREV whatever are just secondary.

Bad news for Obidients and dino malaye.
funny enough labour party that didn't have agent is some of the polling units are claiming of winning election.
So why are you hyperventilating over confused children?
So they shouldn't go to court,because one commentator on Raypower,said form EC8 is Supreme?
Na one Commentator on Raypower,be the Supreme Court now?
Ogbeni,na confusion dey worry you..
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by ipobarecriminals: 6:38pm On May 10, 2023
grin Only a sick man know a sick fellow. How
u take nor say I dey Naija grin
broadman20:

You see why progress is eluding many of you youths in Nigeria?

How can a normal person like you (if you are o!) be waiting for a Sick man to be sworn in as a president to correct a sick country?

You see why it's like God does not answer your prayers in Nigeria for years now?

Sincerely speaking most of you and broadman20 should have been at the rehabilitation homes by now.
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Jones4190(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2023
donbenie:
So why are you hyperventilating over confused children?
So they shouldn't go to court,because one commentator on Raypower,said form EC8 is Supreme?
Na one Commentator on Raypower,be the Supreme Court now?
Ogbeni,na confusion dey worry you..
you can as well go and read osun supreme court judgement
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by tagtaye: 6:40pm On May 10, 2023
Lolz see dreamer

G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Obi my real niggar! Meanwhile, news has it that Tinubu has flown to France for medical treatment. Does this means Tinubu is above the courts in Nigeria? This is a man who ought to be in court to defend his bribery but he cowardly Ran away. I expect the judges to nullify and disqualify Tinubu with immediate effect! Man will be worst than buhari by far. Obi should quickly recover his stolen mandate for sanity to restore to Nigeria.
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by broadman20: 6:41pm On May 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin Only a sick man know a sick fellow. How
u take nor say I dey Naija grin

Hmmmmm!

ONLY A SICK MAN KNOWS A SICK PERSON.

What kind of reply is this?

Maybe all Doctors in the hospitals are all sick according to you.

I believe you need to see a doctor as well.
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Bringbackmandat: 6:42pm On May 10, 2023
I blame peter Obi and Atiku for refusing to join head and stop the drug lord. Because of their disagreement we are going to have a cocaine sniffer for 4 years.
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Global2000: 6:43pm On May 10, 2023
If they have nothing to hide. I don't see the reason to decline this national interest. They have to prove me wrong.

Misterc:
This proceedings are supposed to be aired live because it's of great national interest as the whole world is keenly watching how the judiciary system of the acclaimed giant of Africa can give an unbiased judgement/rulling regarding the presidential elections razzmatazz

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by ipobarecriminals: 6:44pm On May 10, 2023
broadman20:

Hmmmmm!

ONLY A SICK MAN KNOWS A SICK PERSON.

What kind of reply is this?

Maybe all Doctors in the hospitals are all sick according to you.

I believe you need to see a doctor as well.
i won't engage u. I understand where u are heading to. But u can repeat this stuff on May 30 after handover. E get why I give you that date grin.i won't reply u again, just come back on that May 30th.
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by ginggerxy: 6:45pm On May 10, 2023
Jones4190:

I listened to a radio Raypower to be precised this morning where the commentators said that the supreme court held that form" EC8 "as signed by the political party agents, police and inec in the day of election is supreme. Bvas or IREV whatever are just secondary.

funny enough labour party that didn't have agent is some of the polling units are claiming of winning election.
Why are some fools against live broadcast of presidential election petition tribunal hearing, do they have plans of bribing the judges ? I have said it before that it will take the blood of some of all these APC bastards to bring sanity to this country . See level of madness being displayed by these fools and everyone is quiet? They did it during election we asked for serious retaliation they said we should be calm , this idiots are back at it again.

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Jones4190(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2023
ginggerxy:
Why are some fools against live broadcast of presidential election petition tribunal hearing, do they have plans of bribing the judges ? I have said it before that it will take the blood of some of all these APC bastards to bring sanity to this country . See level of madness being displayed by these fools and everyone is quiet? They did it during election we asked for serious retaliation they said we should be calm , this idiots are back at it again.
what else do you learn from your mother apart from insulting people online?
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2023
nazicartel:
I want to understand something. Is there anything wrong with live proceedings?. Like it's just like only APC supporters are against it

I should suppose:

Public perception: when overwhelming evidence is produced before court against them without sufficient counter evidence, it'll be clear before the public who's lying.

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by WorldRichest: 6:51pm On May 10, 2023
Very funny people. Will NBC give any TV station the right to broadcast the procedings ?
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by broadman20: 6:51pm On May 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
i won't engage u. I understand where u are heading to. But u can repeat this stuff on May 30 after handover. E get why I give you that date grin.i won't reply u again, just come back on that May 30th.

Hahahaha!

See my dear, anybody can be president o!

I'm not bordered about that because I'm not a politician o! I'm a contractor with one of government agencies.

My take is , don't make a choice that will bring you secret tears in the nearest future.

Buhari Kankara supporters are still contributing money for the release of their young boys o!

Advise no be curse o!
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by IfnobeGod20: 6:54pm On May 10, 2023
Jones4190:

Continue to deceive the gullible like you. The last supreme court judgement proved you wrong. Hear what the supreme court said just yesterday on Adeleke's case as shown below and stop confusing people. No collation can be authentic without voters' register, BVAS and polling unit results posted to IREVs.

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Almightyprosper: 7:01pm On May 10, 2023
Soon they'll be two set of Nigeria Youths, those that Knows OBI lost and those that think his mandate was stolen.
And those that knows the truth, political race is never a place you find good people. GOOD people are in Church.. it's a game that the participant must and have to win, that's what makes you the best.. a political mogul must be good at lying, diabolic, killing, plotting and same time a good leader.. a political mogul must be good in all round. I'm sure Obi didn't even Win Anambara on his own
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2023
Hahaha 😂 Tinubu on his Way to Franc.
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by WorldRichest: 7:18pm On May 10, 2023
Almightyprosper:
Soon they'll be two set of Nigeria Youths, those that Knows OBI lost and those that think his mandate was stolen.
And those that knows the truth, political race is never a place you find good people. GOOD people are in Church. . it's a game that the participant must and have to win, that's what makes you the best.. a political mogul must be good at lying, diabolic, killing, plotting and same time a good leader.. a political mogul must be good in all round. I'm sure Obi didn't even Win Anambara on his own

Which Church? Shey all election riggers and ballot box snatchers no dey go church ni?
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by ginggerxy: 7:23pm On May 10, 2023
Jones4190:
what else do you learn from your mother apart from insulting people online?
Fools don't deserve anything else other than insult maybe it will help cure their insanity. And don't bring my mother into any argument because I won't spare yours. Be careful
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Jones4190(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2023
ginggerxy:
Fools don't deserve anything else other than insult maybe it will help cure their insanity. And don't bring my mother into any argument because I won't spare yours. Be careful
sure that is the only thing you learn from her, she did a bad job on you
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by Inosky(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2023
Supported. Nigerians and the world needs to know who is sabotaging the process of true judgement. Only mandate urinating thieves will object this request.

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by IpobAntidote: 7:34pm On May 10, 2023
Have they ever done this on live tv previously? Why are these delusional losers trying to change the rules of the game in the middle?
Pandora pathological liar Obi is a Conman. You can cry and wail for eternity, that will not change jack.
Tinubu is our president for the next 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by zinaunreal(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2023
Jones4190:

Your mouth is so pointless so shut it
Re: LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings by TheFactMan: 7:40pm On May 10, 2023
The fact$$$$
1. On realizing that Buhari was not going to allow him rig the last presidential election and that the election permutations was not in his favor, Tinubu rushed to the Saudis, IOC and UAE to report Buhari.
2. He Tinubu showed the Saudis and IOC the doctored PO conversation with Oyedepo. He accused po of going to advance Christianity in Nigeria and should never be allowed.
3. He assured the Saudis and IOC of his commitment to advancing Islam in Nigeria starting with his mu mu ticket.
4. The Saudis and IOC summoned Buhari, instructed him to ensure that BAT wins the election at all costs.
5. Buhari that was not supporting BAT changed his mind. First he showed his supporters whom to vote for by publicly displaying his ballot paper.
6. He instructed Yakubu to return BAT at all cost.
7. He Buhari knows that BAT was not the best choice for Nigeria that’s why he has been going around asking for forgiveness. People may not know why.
TheFactMan is aware $$$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forex Crisis: Marketers Propose ₦‎720/Litre, Suspend Fuel Imports / Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu / MKO Abiola: Abdulsalami’s Government Killed My Father - Jamiu Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.