Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) (53951 Views)

Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off / Anambra Students Drink Muddy Water To Celebrate Their Graduation (Photos) / Students Create Amazing Chalk Drawings On Classroom Blackboard(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by LikeAking: 12:54am On May 11, 2023
madscientist88:
whats your IQ score?

Silly question...

I shud be the one asking you that question.

If the Asian Tiggers were following this your silly black man low IQ, they won't be were they are today...

It's only in Africa people ask the kind of question you asked...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by madscientist88(m): 1:11am On May 11, 2023
LikeAking:

Silly question...

I shud be the one asking you that question.

If the Asian Tiggers were following this your silly black man low IQ, they won't be were they are today...

It's only in Africa people ask the kind of question you asked...

such gibberish from an npc,poor cretin,go find your level,i dont engage with mockeries who think they have a say to everything because they have previledge of mouth .
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by LikeAking: 1:56am On May 11, 2023
madscientist88:
such gibberish from an npc,poor cretin,go find your level,i dont engage with mockeries who think they have a say to everything because they have previledge of mouth .

Dey play.

Lets see wia your poor reasoning will lead you to..

Typical empty black man... Even hating on innovation..

Na una type dey kill everybody dream for Nigeria...
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 11, 2023
Brilliant
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Solsix(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2023
When I dey st Charles special science school, this Scholl was called social center. Nah where maid dey school. Nobody dey rate the school. It was one of the school Peter Obi returned to mission. Now see where they are. Congratulations to them

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2023
Nlpfmod ft pls
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by tiswell(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
One thing they could not take away from us nor deny us is that natural talent and God's gift of favour. They tried but it's as impossible as they can't spit at the sky. God bless us. Igbo Amaka!

Igbo kwenu!
Mụọ-nụ!
Zụọ-nụ!
Kachaa-nụ!
Igbo kwezuo-nuooo!
Iseeeeeeee!!!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by madscientist88(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2023
LikeAking:

Dey play.

Lets see wia your poor reasoning will lead you to..

Typical empty black man... Even hating on innovation..

Na una type dey kill everybody dream for Nigeria...
the yapping yapper jabbering,lol keep fighting emptiness, cariogenic cardaver, since getting my attention is the best thing that ever happened to you,i wont respond to you,i blame myself,why i had to stoop low to a proud toadstool tho.smh
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by arantess: 8:13am On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
my useless father need it for himself and his wife
Yes both of them

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Simranbano: 9:08am On May 11, 2023
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Airlord2030: 10:09am On May 11, 2023
Nnamdi kanu needs it
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by BrightAhiah(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2023
Igbo's to the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by nazicartel(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2023
Youngkaro45:

This is the only time you won't say we are one Nigeria, it's Igbo now. But once they catch your drug dealers brothers as usual tarnishing the image of the country, it's that time you will be saying we are one Nigeria and we should not give room for Tribalism. Hypocrites
you can never see an Igbo man that truely believe in One Nigeria. It's always Igbo before Nigeria
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by SamOchuko: 4:58pm On May 11, 2023
post=123055297:
Members of the visually impaired community have recorded a breakthrough with the new invention of ‘Smart Sticks’ by some students of Regina Pacis Secondary School, Onitsha in Anambra State.

In 2018, the school’s students had won the Junior Gold Awards in the World Technovation Challenge in the United States of America by developing a mobile application called the Fake Drug (FD) detector to help tackle fake pharmaceutical products in Nigeria.

Again, young ladies from the school have shone as innovators in robotics and coding, inventing smart sticks that can detect obstacles not less than 120 centimetres away from a blind person.
The Youth Coordinator, Nigeria Association of the Blind (NAB), Anambra State, Chibuzor Obierika, speaking at the launch of the innovative product, said the invention was improved upon its first test.
“After building this project, we noticed it could only sense obstacles horizontally in front of the blind man, so we decided to advance this project. The Smart Sticks can now sense objects from an angle of elevation and an angle of depression,” she said.
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/10/anambra-students-create-smart-walking-sticks-for-the-blind
Nlpfmod

Kudos champs, greater heights
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Blueseaa08: 5:48pm On May 11, 2023
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by LagBae(f): 5:49pm On May 11, 2023
Igbo amaka
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by SmartyPants(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2023
That's extremely impressive. The innovativeness to think of the idea and the knowledge to create it. Wonderful, blessed children.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Couldntfigurean: 5:52pm On May 11, 2023
While in some region,children there grow and see oluomo as a role model,many of them want to be like him and be collecting busttop levies
The ones who don’t make it in the streets turn to skull mining

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
Peter Grigori obi need it for himself and his wife
I keep telling you, you're evil despicable and a very wicked entity. Look at what political otimkpu has reduced you to. God forbid your dirty life

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2023
Yes
madscientist88:
even though they are not the first to make duch its amazing,this should be what we see in schools often.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 11, 2023
🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘
Anambra Is Sooo Blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Jemex003: 5:55pm On May 11, 2023
post=123055297:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/10/anambra-students-create-smart-walking-sticks-for-the-blind

I think it's good for them cause without blindness igbo's are obsessed with walking stick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2023
smiley smiley smiley smiley
TheDarkHorse:
🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘
Anambra Is Sooo Blessed
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
One thing they could not take away from us nor deny us is that natural talent and God's gift of favour. They tried but it's as impossible as they can't spit at the sky. God bless us. Igbo Amaka!

Igbo kwenu!
Mụọ-nụ!
Zụọ-nụ!
Kachaa-nụ!
Igbo kwezuo-nuooo!
Igbo amaka rinne... smiley wink
Mana ndi afo ha joronjo ka at a isi ji na oge na adighi anya. angry cry.ndi owomida!!angry

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2023
And they will do so. smiley smiley smiley

I hope my state is watching and learning well. cool cool

Care for the disabled is important smiley that student deserve more beautiful reward, this is how we should encourage children..

proeast:
This is how Asian tigers emerged as great countries. By solving problems and creating wealth.

Anambra and Abia states have the potentials to make Igboland the technology capital of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by EmmyDJourno: 5:59pm On May 11, 2023
This is the era of smart leadership, not the one for Balablu😒
Our smart kids need Peter Obi😙

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by phemmie06(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2023
Nigeria is blessed if not for selfishness that birthed tribalism among us
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
Peter Grigori obi need it for himself and his wife

Poor man wishing a made man ill, while you sleep hungry, the man has achieved what no single person in your generational lineage have not. Nairaland is a faceless forum....but we have to be careful. Both Tinubu, Obi, Atiku etc are all made men just seeking power...Yarimo tell yourself the bitter truth.." who are you" take a look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the hard truth, if the hate you preach result to civil unrest can you survive a week? Am 80% sure you don't have 100k in your acct. Pls use your time to get to the level of those you wish ill....that's if you can.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.