Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) (53952 Views)

Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off / Anambra Students Drink Muddy Water To Celebrate Their Graduation (Photos) / Students Create Amazing Chalk Drawings On Classroom Blackboard(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by yarimo(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2023
Cuntface:

They've unbanned this one grin
You'll go on another ban soon
when did they ban me? Is like you just receive free bonus data to be online today abi
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by factually4(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2023
[quote author= post=123055297]

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/10/anambra-students-create-smart-walking-sticks-for-the-blind[/quote

It's amusing seeing this being celebrated as if its a novel innovation. Something that my Biomedical Engineering colleague Gbenga did as his final year project many years ago. Kudos to them anyway. There are so many amazing projects our students undertake but the question is do they ever go past the prototype stage to commercialized products?
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Zwanzig: 7:48pm On May 11, 2023
Peter Obi's legacy. Igbo amaka !!! We lead and other's follow. We have attained unprecedented heights no tribe in the country has ever attained, reason our skull mining brothers from the waste are always jittery and jealous. In education we are the best. In innovations and inventions we are primus inter pares. In football we dominate as we have produced the best footballers the country has seen. In buisness, we call the shots. In literature and arts, we have produced the father of African literature amongst other laudable Igbo laureates. During the civil war, we showed the world our astuteness and creativity. We refined our oil, produced our artillery(ogbunigwe), converted passenger jets and trainers to bombers and fighters respectively. All these were done under heavy blockade by the Nigerian govt backed by the US, U.K, and the U.S.S.R but we still managed to drag the war for 30mnths, a war that Gowon envisiaged will only last for few months.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Komu1048(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2023
OAkanni001:
Sentiment aside, I felt under a good working government, Nigeria has all its takes to succeed provided we are ready to put aside ethnical differences. Nigeria is God's own plan. We have the human and material resources to control the world.

The Igbos are extremely talented and business oriented.

The Yorubas are known to produce academicians

The Hausas feed the nation.

All that's is left is a good government and a good mindset from we the governed.

We have to appreciate our uniqueness and diversity. Let's remember that our beauty lies in our diversity.

I come in peace.

I remain Opeyemi 'Chukwuma' Akanni - a typical Yoruba

Which business r they better than Yorubas. Just trading, coz in Tech n Finance. We lead

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Zwanzig: 7:52pm On May 11, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
One thing they could not take away from us nor deny us is that natural talent and God's gift of favour. They tried but it's as impossible as they can't spit at the sky. God bless us. Igbo Amaka!

Igbo kwenu!
Mụọ-nụ!
Zụọ-nụ!
Kachaa-nụ!
Igbo kwezuo-nuooo!
anyi bu ndiigbo kachasi ndi mba ndi ozo na Nigeria. Ya mere ha ji nwere anyi anya ufu kpo anyi asi. Mana onye obula Chukwu Okike Abiama goziri, mmadu apughi ikocha ya. Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Zwanzig: 7:54pm On May 11, 2023
Komu1048:

Which business r they better than Yorubas. Just trading, coz in Tech n Finance. We lead
ibu nno ezigbote anu mpama nwuru anwu. Efulefu. The jealousy and hate u harbour towards Ndiigbo will eat u up and k1ll u.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Zwanzig: 8:00pm On May 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
While in some region,children there grow and see oluomo as a role model,many of them want to be like him and be collecting busttop levies
The ones who don’t make it in the streets turn to skull mining
jehova niisi. U don finally kill af0njas with ur deadly mouth.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Zwanzig: 8:04pm On May 11, 2023
engrchykae:
in northern schools you hear allahu Akbar instead of Aluta continua
hahahaha. Guy u funny die. Ndi awusa and af0njas na dem dy spoil this country sha
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by idonhammer: 8:22pm On May 11, 2023
AND NORTHERN NIGERIA IS CREATING TERRORISTS, REFUGEES AND DISPLACED PERSONS

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by BenazirAve: 8:36pm On May 11, 2023
Igbo Amaka
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Cuntface: 8:38pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
when did they ban me? Is like you just receive free bonus data to be online today abi

I'm not poor and useless like you.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Electorate: 8:57pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
Peter Grigori obi need it for himself and his wife

I wont be surprised if something terrible happens to you and we stop seeing you online, you deserve every evil that will befall you shortly. Mark my word, it will surely happen.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by obyno82: 9:19pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:

Try and be a little smarter in your response.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by obyno82: 9:21pm On May 11, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
It's not by shouting Igbo this and that with MTN borrowed data..
Travel out of your village and take a tour.
Go and verify Peter OBI's investment in Anambra state

Jealousy is the root of hatred. Everyone saw what he did in Anambra state but wickedness no gree you see road. Oga rest look for something that can stick.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by OAkanni001(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2023
Komu1048:

Let's be fair they have the entrepreneurship spirit, ready to leave their comfort zone and can take up any trade in anywhere all over the world.

I read a fact few days back, there's no country except there's an Igbo man living there.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
You hear the Bible quotation placed on your head ba. Nothing can change it until you accept Jesus Christ as your only Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by obyno82: 9:33pm On May 11, 2023
Youngkaro45:

This is the only time you won't say we are one Nigeria, it's Igbo now. But once they catch your drug dealers brothers as usual tarnishing the image of the country, it's that time you will be saying we are one Nigeria and we should not give room for Tribalism. Hypocrites

Oga keep quiet you are the hypocrite here. I recall when Kemi Badenoch was made minister you never cautioned those Yoruba Ronu dimwit oooo, because it was cool. But when it is the turn of igbos to celebrate their own then you will call them tribalists. Oga just shut up there abeg

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Komu1048(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2023
Zwanzig:
ibu nno ezigbote anu mpama nwuru anwu. Efulefu. The jealousy and hate u harbour towards Ndiigbo will eat u up and k1ll u.

Nothing is consuming anything, n it's shallow to think I hate igbos. I am into decoration n it's a service igbos demands a lot. So I make money through them.

But their business is mostly trading, they fail in managing large people. Many Igbos can't control a business of 1000 n above sophisticated employee. Reason they struggle in finance and high tech industry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by yarimo(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2023
Electorate:

I wont be surprised if something terrible happens to you and we stop seeing you online, you deserve every evil that will befall you shortly. Mark my word, it will surely happen.
ok daddy grin grin
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by yarimo(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2023
Cuntface:

I'm not poor and useless like you.
keep boasting online
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Cuntface: 10:16pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
keep boasting online

Keep disgracing yourself online
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by yarimo(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2023
Cuntface:

Keep disgracing yourself online
ok
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by EKOSuperior(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
One thing they could not take away from us nor deny us is that natural talent and God's gift of favour. They tried but it's as impossible as they can't spit at the sky. God bless us. Igbo Amaka!

Igbo kwenu!
Mụọ-nụ!
Zụọ-nụ!
Kachaa-nụ!
Igbo kwezuo-nuooo!
Yaaa!
Yaaa!
Yaaa!
Yaaa!
Iyoooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Depriest2020: 10:59pm On May 11, 2023
comodo:

DMGS na oracle get am. Anambra govt doesn't discriminate when it comes to education. There are more catholic schools in the state. That's why you hear them more. And the church is still building more. Nothing stops other churches from doing same.
I know DMGS will be your first port of call, name other ones that is owned by the Anglican church that are well funded. I can name about 100 of Catholic owned school that are well funded.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Zwanzig: 11:13pm On May 11, 2023
Komu1048:

Nothing is consuming anything, n it's shallow to think I hate igbos. I am into decoration n it's a service igbos demands a lot. So I make money through them.

But their business is mostly trading, they fail in managing large people. Many Igbos can't control a business of 1000 n above sophisticated employee. Reason they struggle in finance and high tech industry
keep deceiving ur deluded self. If nt hate, why will u say Igbos fail at finance when we have produced the best CBN gov in Soludo and the best finance minister in Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Just dy wallow in ur delusion u hear.
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by PreyingMantis(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
hehehe is that all grin
The type of curses following you around no be here... You need help
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by madscientist88(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2023
jchioma:

Who knows, perhaps, the phone you hold in your hands may be the product of some Chinese college students. Even though they are not the first to make "duch".

It's good to see you find it amazing though. It's innovative and creative. Other schools and students will inspired and challenged.
how does drawing the attention of people to the fact that they are not the first to do this even offend any reasonable person?is it not educative to learn what you know originated from somwhere for reference sake?you had to mention "duch" which is "such" which was written as a typographical error,like seriously does these little things mean much to you? well maybe it does maybe its all you need to make your self feel overated tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by madscientist88(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2023
engrchykae:
in northern schools you hear allahu Akbar instead of Aluta continua
what am i supposed to do with this?how does it relate to my remark?i am not from the north i reside in jos,jos is middle belt its not north,since you intend to be tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:

Igbo kwenu!
Mụọ-nụ!
Zụọ-nụ!
Kachaa-nụ!
Igbo kwezuo-nuooo!
Indeed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Daveconsult007: 12:15am On May 12, 2023
OAkanni001:
Sentiment aside, I felt under a good working government, Nigeria has all its takes to succeed provided we are ready to put aside ethnical differences. Nigeria is God's own plan. We have the human and material resources to control the world.

The Igbos are extremely talented and business oriented.

The Yorubas are known to produce academicians

The Hausas feed the nation.

All that's is left is a good government and a good mindset from we the governed.

We have to appreciate our uniqueness and diversity. Let's remember that our beauty lies in our diversity.

I come in peace.

I remain Opeyemi 'Chukwuma' Akanni - a typical Yoruba

You're mixing up so many wrong notions especially contemporary events.

1) Hausa doesn't feed the Nation.
Non Hausa middle belt States produce more food than any zone.

2) Yoruba aren't leading Nigeria in education.....alteast in the last 10-15years .

Check the academic records.

From school enrollment,to child education to female literacy, Jamb ,WAEC .....I don't see typical Yoruba States leading.

Lagos is the best academic performing state in SW despite the fact Lagos is heavily cosmopolitan.

States like Anambra. Edo, Delta , Imo,Abia in the last 10years shown more educational strides.

The notion of Yoruba being academic and education ahead is in the 70s ....and of course ,post Biafra events affected SS and SE growth.

I think the days we relegated Ibos to business is over....they aggressively invested in education and now they are reaping it and SS is second

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by yarimo(m): 12:48am On May 12, 2023
PreyingMantis:
The type of curses following you around no be here... You need help
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) by Komu1048(m): 3:20am On May 12, 2023
Zwanzig:
keep deceiving ur deluded self. If nt hate, why will u say Igbos fail at finance when we have produced the best CBN gov in Soludo and the best finance minister in Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Just dy wallow in ur delusion u hear.

Oga u need to read again, I didn't say they failed in finance and Tech, i said they aren't the best in those areas. Yorubas are, beside those you picked are not entrepreneurs or business owners in those areas they are experts and hence appointed to be in those positions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.