Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others (38356 Views)

Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu / Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by obembet(f): 6:00pm On May 10, 2023
Obi can't disowned his brother. We know those animal who doesn't respect Thier elders and thier parents. We know the part of country they come from.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by SLOVFO(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2023
Brownshoe:
This is not my problem now, I don japa already , am going to Japan so we had a stop over at Doha, so I just say make i stroll to city small, guess what happen?
Your flight left without you cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by slivertongue: 6:01pm On May 10, 2023

“It has become a pattern for desperate political operatives to orchestrate a ruse and blame it on Peter Obi’s supporters in furtherance of the opposition’s subterfuge strategy which has failed back to back.

“We wish to appeal to fellow Nigerians to ignore the antics of election riggers who believe that demarketing Peter Obi is their sure means of keeping a stolen mandate.

“Nigerians are aware by now that issuing personal insults is not Peter Obi’s character and he does not encourage his followers to engage in same.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by FreeStuffsNG: 6:01pm On May 10, 2023
Unfortunately, it came too late. Those lots are irredeemable and each of them must be arrested, prosecuted for cyberbullying and criminal defamation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by OAFMods: 6:01pm On May 10, 2023
Only fools listen to this Obi Pandora criminal. When this Igbo bastard n criminal is ready to return the ₦250 million he looted monthly from Anambra coffers for solid 8 years he should call a press conference, all this masquerading is for his ipob Igbo members not Nigerians with common sense.

Oloshious fellow na now your papa day break, was you brain dead when Joke Silva Badmus Seyilaw n others were being insulted

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2023
theamazonguru:

You woke up form your dream?

grin
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by DaddyRochie1642: 6:02pm On May 10, 2023
Brownshoe:
This is not my problem now, I don japa already , am going to Japan so we had a stop over at Doha, so I just say make i stroll to city small, guess what happen?

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Houseontherock1: 6:02pm On May 10, 2023
(Dis)obidients will abuse anyone anytime and will always leave their principal to clear the mess by saying the abusers are disguising as obidients! What will it cost him to just call a spade a spade by telling them to show some manners? I understand he doesn't want to lose his supporters though undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Ola9ja23: 6:03pm On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Adeboye is a pussy asss man of God

Who let the dog out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by TavorJohnnie: 6:03pm On May 10, 2023
If you get into trouble...dat just means you fuckign up !
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by pedel: 6:03pm On May 10, 2023
The man still refused to denounce his lunatic followers.
Always blaming the opposition for the wrong doing of the obidients.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by ProphetM0hammad: 6:04pm On May 10, 2023
It's too late, they have finished your political career and that of the ibo tribe as far as national politics is concerned

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Exc2000: 6:04pm On May 10, 2023
Weyrey still dey disguise

Still blaming opposition for obvious mannerless conduct of Obi supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Dbestbrest: 6:04pm On May 10, 2023
Too little, too late. Many sane supporters of your presidency had left the bus. You and your uncouth, uneducated, unapologetic and mannerless mobs can continue to insult those that refused to be dragged in the mud with them. Your mob will reduce you to the level of unwanted presidential candidates in the country. We are all watching

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by ipobarecriminals: 6:05pm On May 10, 2023
sad Dear Mods ,una can ban me after May 29.I like to watch/see the OBIdents cry on that day. grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Angelfrost(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
Good... Great words!

However, this should have come a lot sooner!
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by benitwater(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
Confused man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by blacksam01: 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
Brownshoe:

what happened..?
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by ubimagos: 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1656337956511141889?s=20
Rather coming late, it objective has already been defeated, no need to cry, the head is already off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Hezmatosky: 6:08pm On May 10, 2023
Brownshoe:
You still carry this ur Nigeria mentality for bag abi? Better come back because you no go make am for Japan. Almost the best country in the world undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by socialmediaman: 6:08pm On May 10, 2023
Misleading headline
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2023
SmartyPants:
It's now he knows he doesn't accept those behaviours.

Something you would have denounced emphatically when they were going after people aggressively. Unfortunately, he probably thought it was helping his cause.

How does insult help someone? Does that make any sense to u
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by arantess: 6:09pm On May 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin PIgs will remain a 🐷 no matter how you wash a potopoto 🐷. That's how dey insulted their own parents at home.. Useless, worthless, hopeless, vagabond, misfortune ,hooligans full dat Pity party
Are you not the ones who hack their parents to death while sleeping on their mats?

You prostrate in the day and hack them to death at night
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Angelfrost(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2023
Dbestbrest:
Too little, too late. Many sane supporters of your presidency had left the bus. You and your uncouth, uneducated, unapologetic and mannerless mobs can continue to insult those that refused to be dragged in the mud with them. Your mob will reduce you to the level of unwanted presidential candidates in the country. We are all watching

Quit trying hard to be smart...!

Name one major presidential candidate without followers having all the horrible characteristics you listed above... Name just one, please!

Most of you who criticize and impugn Peter Obi and Jagaban based on the acts of their numerous followers simply never liked their persons!

Let's keep things honest abeg!
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Menclothing: 6:10pm On May 10, 2023
This people will cost him vote they are creating more enemy for him
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 10, 2023
So it's now morning? Rascals who have no respect for dignitaries!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by ebbo(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2023
This guy is a rogue wallahi, he still find a way to robe APC supporters into this is fake apologize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by SmartyPants(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

How does insult help someone? Does that make any sense to u

But Obidients were insulting people all over in the name of Peter Obi - so if insulting people couldn't help obi, then does that make the abusive Obidients senseless?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 10, 2023
grin grin .., can the druggie supporters stop?
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Antipob777(f): 6:11pm On May 10, 2023
Pandora pathological liar. This man is fake and a big pretender.

I hate this man so much. He has divided us in Nigeria along religious line.

Obedients are fools with no sense.

They will wail for 8yrs. We have moved on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Ofunaofu: 6:12pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi is over stressing himself, involving himself in everything and it's telling on him, he used to be a handsome man, he needs to relax, accept defeat and go for vacation. I don't know how some people will still believe he has any mandate to reclaim, same people that believed Buhari is Jubril El Sudan. You people should stop leading him on and let him rest.

In this race to rescue Nigeria and have a new Nigeria, there is no rest

Because those who engages in criminal state capture and the mandate thieves are not having any rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Dressed Like Sheik (Photo) / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.