Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others (38348 Views)

Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu / Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

But Obidients were insulting people all over in the name of Peter Obi - so if insulting people couldn't help obi, then does that make the abusive Obidients senseless?

Rhetorics is usual.. am actually reflecting on ur previous statement about obi not the obidients. Moreover you guys also insult as well so dont make urself look like a saint on this issue.

Tinubu has not made any statement in regards to the tribal wars u guys started in lagos i guess he is very comfortable with it or should i say that is one of his strategies. Ffk and bayo onanuga can testify to ur tribal wars
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by lexy2014: 7:21pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi is over stressing himself, involving himself in everything and it's telling on him, he used to be a handsome man, he needs to relax, accept defeat and go for vacation. I don't know how some people will still believe he has any mandate to reclaim, same people that believed Buhari is Jubril El Sudan. You people should stop leading him on and let him rest.

Where in the story was reclaiming mandate mentioned?
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by plaindealer: 7:22pm On May 10, 2023
This spinless, odious, duplicitous and deceptive toxic mob leader said the fringe in his party when in fact the toxic mobs are known to him personally, they've taken pictures with him, they raised money for him, even when the Okoye toxic twins attacked and denigrated Joke Silva, this spinless man killed the other way as usual. a

Abi the Okoye twins are not known to him?

Obi and his mob are the worst and despicable thing that ever happened to Nigeria and our political space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by mukthar2000(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2023
Soon u shall disowns obedients who insult JAGABAN as well, and kneel to plead like u did in this picture soon.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by IpobAntidote: 7:27pm On May 10, 2023
The brainwashed IPOB zombidiots will eventually abuse this Pandora pathological liar himself. It's just a matter of time. Just wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by tunde1200(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2023
Exactly!!!

ipobarecriminals:
grin PIgs will remain a 🐷 no matter how you wash a potopoto 🐷. That's how dey insulted their own parents at home.. Useless, worthless, hopeless, vagabond, misfortune , hooligans full dat Pity party

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by mrkia(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2023
He has started complying with the advice of His eminent Pa W. Soyinka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by SmartyPants(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Rhetorics is usual.. am actually reflecting on ur previous statement about obi not the obidients. Moreover you guys also insult as well so dont make urself look like a saint on this issue.

Tinubu has not made any statement in regards to the tribal wars u guys started in lagos i guess he is very comfortable with it or should i say that is one of his strategies. Ffk and bayo onanuga can testify to ur tribal wars

Who is "you guys"? What is my business with Tinubu, FFK, or Bayo Onanuga??

What does any of this have to do with the fact that Peter Obi has finally denounced the misbehaviour reasonable Nigerians have been complaining about - but now that it really doesn't matter anymore?
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by dododawa1: 7:31pm On May 10, 2023
I like IGBOS but hate OBIDENTs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by SmartyPants(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2023
bentenny:

Whether common or not...the question is has he called out His supporters on social media to be civil and calm? Yes or No!
If yes then why blaming him for the expression of opinion of others!
Everyone has a right to express their opinion as they deem fit!
You cannot verbally attack someone on social media and also decide or determine how the person should react!
In his little way,he has tried to ask his supporters to maintain calm despite vile attacks aimed at them and the character of Obi!
What else do you want him to do?

I literally explained how his response was deficient and what he was expected to do. If you don't agree, that's fine. We don't have to agree since, obviously, I have nothing to gain or lose from Obi calling his supporters to order. Evidently, it is he who has it all to gain or lose.

it's also laughable that you are attempting to phrase the issue as people responding when being attacked. Are you an honest person?

Who did Toyin Abraham insult to trigger the attacks on her person and livelihood?
Who did Seyi Law insult?
Who did Joke Silva insult?

So quick to forget the issues eh?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 10, 2023
maasoap:

The other time, the video of him showed how he nearly fell down while walking
Eiya it's the fault of these people misleading him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by TheFactMan: 7:38pm On May 10, 2023
The fact$$$$
1. On realizing that Buhari was not going to allow him rig the last presidential election and that the election permutations was not in his favor, Tinubu rushed to the Saudis, IOC and UAE to report Buhari.
2. He Tinubu showed the Saudis and IOC the doctored PO conversation with Oyedepo. He accused po of going to advance Christianity in Nigeria and should never be allowed.
3. He assured the Saudis and IOC of his commitment to advancing Islam in Nigeria starting with his mu mu ticket.
4. The Saudis and IOC summoned Buhari, instructed him to ensure that BAT wins the election at all costs.
5. Buhari that was not supporting BAT changed his mind. First he showed his supporters whom to vote for by publicly displaying his ballot paper.
6. He instructed Yakubu to return BAT at all cost.
7. He Buhari knows that BAT was not the best choice for Nigeria that’s why he has been going around asking for forgiveness. People may not know why.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

Who is "you guys"? What is my business with Tinubu, FFK, or Bayo Onanuga??

What does any of this have to do with the fact that Peter Obi has finally denounced the misbehaviour reasonable Nigerians have been complaining about - but now that it really doesn't matter anymore?

If that is non of ur business then you have no say. Just keep shut and keep scrolling ur opinion dont matter either
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by SmartyPants(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

If that is non of ur business then you have no say. Just keep shut and keep scrolling ur opinion dont matter either

It's a forum cheesy If you don't like my opinion, simply ignore it. You won't die you this bush boy.
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Ingocof(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2023
From political leaders to religious leaders, traditional rulers.
These mobs Obi had created had become too strong for him to handle, the disobedient children who don't care to insult their fathers if he has a contrary opinion.
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Zetty177x: 8:09pm On May 10, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The headless mobs are now uncontrollable as their heads no get oils again 🤣😂🤣

Obituary inherited IPOB structure from MNK

Zombies of 21st century 🤣😂🤣

Some NL nor get sense. Obi said Obidients don't insult.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by wahalawahala: 8:09pm On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Adeboye is a pussy asss man of God
says a petty thief
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by stanluiz(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2023
The title of this thread is misleading. Peter obi did not denounce obidients.

Peter obi said that it is opposition masquerading as Obidients that are insulting people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Zetty177x: 8:11pm On May 10, 2023
This is why I stopped visiting NL. I read the body of this post. It is different from the heading

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Lama70(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2023
Bbgbs23:
Supporters that couldn't meet up to be agents at the polls... They continue to live on Twitter and nairaland and wallow in their imaginations that Obi will win by not doing anything than rant ?
Obi no expect too much from your supporters.

Walahi, dem no get polling agent.
Na social media dem wan use do everything. Shioor!
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by bentenny(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

I literally explained how his response was deficient and what he was expected to do. If you don't agree, that's fine. We don't have to agree since, obviously, I have nothing to gain or lose from Obi calling his supporters to order. Evidently, it is he who has it all to gain or lose.

it's also laughable that you are attempting to phrase the issue as people responding when being attacked. Are you an honest person?

Who did Toyin Abraham insult to trigger the attacks on her person and livelihood?
Who did Seyi Law insult?
Who did Joke Silva insult?

So quick to forget the issues eh?

Did he or did he not admonish his supporters to be civil?
Whether deficient or not is not the matter that you had stated abintio!
You had initially made it sound like he had never called out his supporters before or he was doing so of recent but when shown evidence,you prevaricate by insinuating such admonition is not sufficient!
The problem with you lots is that nothing he does seems good enough because you have allowed your political affiliations to cloud your sense of judgement hence your frequent criticism of him!
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Alliswell248: 8:27pm On May 10, 2023
Bbgbs23:
Supporters that couldn't meet up to be agents at the polls... They continue to live on Twitter and nairaland and wallow in their imaginations that Obi will win by not doing anything than rant ?
Obi no expect too much from your supporters.

Don't mind them.
Ordinary 176k polling unit agents they can't produce and they are claiming they won in their dream.
Jokers.
Very unruly and uncouthed set of people.
They have destroyed PO's brand. He too was a coward...he couldn't talk to them before the election.
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by mycar: 8:28pm On May 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

Where did I say he encouraged any act of insult or violence? I said he didn't denounce them. If not denouncing them translates to tacit encouragement, then you have your answer.
Then if he has ever denounced any act of insult attributed to obidient family, my prayer stands. Everyone knows that he has always disassociated himself from such act, besides, those that do it hold no allegiance to him
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Alliswell248: 8:29pm On May 10, 2023
Ingocof:
From political leaders to religious leaders, traditional rulers.
These mobs Obi had created had become too strong for him to handle, the disobedient children who don't care to insult their fathers if he has a contrary opinion.

They wake up their parents with slap and cane everyday.
Noise makers
They have destroyed PO brand.
Nothing for him again as a Politician in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

It's a forum cheesy If you don't like my opinion, simply ignore it. You won't die you this bush boy.

Ahh and some one complain of insults. Abeg shift
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by tyinfinity: 8:58pm On May 10, 2023
You will never see me abusing Atiku because Hausa people are disciplined but I will continue to Abuse that monkey OSU obi bitter of Agulu evil forest with pass from Nsukka .because obidients do not have senses
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by spiralwedge(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2023
Have you noticed how Obi is jumping from Soyinka to Adeboye etc?

He knows that his Obidients will push him to jail especially days to the inauguration and he is trying hard, probably on someone’s advice to him, to early clip it early and dissociate self from his e-miscreants.
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by frankson1(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1656337956511141889?s=20

Why is the headline different from the story undecided

How has he disowned then when he didn't own up to anything undecided
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by frankson1(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2023
Houseontherock1:
(Dis)obidients will abuse anyone anytime and will always leave their principal to clear the mess by saying the abusers are disguising as obidients! What will it cost him to just call a spade a spade by telling them to show some manners? I understand he doesn't want to lose his supporters though undecided

Lots of them who disguise as Yoruba on Twitter have been exposed with the bank account names they once posted to beg for money.

If PO believes his supporters can never do wrong and instead blame the opposition, then there's nothing different he will offer as a president.
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by SmartyPants(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2023
mycar:

Then if he has ever denounced any act of insult attributed to obidient family, my prayer stands. Everyone knows that he has always disassociated himself from such act, besides, those that do it hold no allegiance to him

You are just a shameless being. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others by Biodun1929(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2023
SmartyPants:
It's now he knows he doesn't accept those behaviours.

Something you would have denounced emphatically when they were going after people aggressively. Unfortunately, he probably thought it was helping his cause.

and just look at the deceitful statement:

Even lying that those insulting others are not Obidients instead of owning up to the act, forgetting that much earlier he had already endorsed them as his followers when he claimed that Obidients insult because they are angry

Exactly. I remember when he said that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.