Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri (30434 Views)

INEC Did Not Extend Voting Period In 16 States / Judiciary May Kill Nigeria – Ex-inec REC, Mike Igini / I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 1:11am On May 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

I never knew you do make comments. I thought the only thing you do on here is to question people..

Make me self ask you;

How did you know he was very careful?
How did you know personally he had some motivation that wasn’t public knowledge?

You didn't know that I do not make comments? How's it possible that you didn't know? What have you been doing with your "know" all this while?

How were you thinking that the only thing I do here is ask people questions? Are you saying that you just sit down to think about me? Do I just fill your thoughts that much that you have nothing else to think about but me asking people questions?
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 1:12am On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

You didn't know that I do not make comments? How's it possible that you didn't know? What have you been doing with your "know" all this while?

How were you thinking that the only thing I do here is ask people questions? Are you saying that you just sit down to think about me? Do I just fill your thoughts that much that you have nothing else to think about me asking people questions?
You didn’t Ans my question..
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 1:20am On May 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

You didn’t Ans my question..

Were are the questions? Did you answer these?

How were you thinking that the only thing I do here is ask people questions? Are you saying that you just sit down to think about me? Do I just fill your thoughts that much that you have nothing else to think about me asking people questions?
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by BluntCrazeMan: 2:05am On May 11, 2023
obembet:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri as described President elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as a political scholar which PDP need to study and learn from.

Reno share this on his officer Twitter Page,

He wrote:

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1656319100669546498?t=ksmscQzttKwoU-E5FqeudQ&s=19

Shameless Reno
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by cuteboy2: 2:19am On May 11, 2023
Why only in Africa, and not the whole world?

Ola9ja23:
That will be life after his death

As much as Asiwaju liveth no human can outsmart him in Africa

Na God do ham for him no be he himself
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by manchyme: 2:59am On May 11, 2023
TheFactMan:
The fact$$$$
1. On realizing that Buhari was not going to allow him rig the last presidential election and that the election permutations was not in his favor, Tinubu rushed to the Saudis, IOC and UAE to report Buhari.
2. He Tinubu showed the Saudis and IOC the doctored PO conversation with Oyedepo. He accused po of going to advance Christianity in Nigeria and should never be allowed.
3. He assured the Saudis and IOC of his commitment to advancing Islam in Nigeria starting with his mu mu ticket.
4. The Saudis and IOC summoned Buhari, instructed him to ensure that BAT wins the election at all costs.
5. Buhari that was not supporting BAT changed his mind. First he showed his supporters whom to vote for by publicly displaying his ballot paper.
6. He instructed Yakubu to return BAT at all cost.
7. He Buhari knows that BAT was not the best choice for Nigeria that’s why he has been going around asking for forgiveness. People may not know why.
TheFactMan is aware $$$

You sound like the person formulating those fake image tarnishing stories on Whatsapp for ipob gullible followers
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by UrPapa: 2:59am On May 11, 2023
TheFactMan:
The fact$$$$
1. On realizing that Buhari was not going to allow him rig the last presidential election and that the election permutations was not in his favor, Tinubu rushed to the Saudis, IOC and UAE to report Buhari.
2. He Tinubu showed the Saudis and IOC the doctored PO conversation with Oyedepo. He accused po of going to advance Christianity in Nigeria and should never be allowed.
3. He assured the Saudis and IOC of his commitment to advancing Islam in Nigeria starting with his mu mu ticket.
4. The Saudis and IOC summoned Buhari, instructed him to ensure that BAT wins the election at all costs.
5. Buhari that was not supporting BAT changed his mind. First he showed his supporters whom to vote for by publicly displaying his ballot paper.
7. He Buhari knows that BAT was not the best choice for Nigeria that’s why he has been going around asking for forgiveness. People may not know why.
TheFactMan is aware $$$
grin grin
You actually compiled this or you copied it?
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Newness2019: 3:33am On May 11, 2023
"GREED" AND "SUPER GREED" DESTROYED PDP chances.

IF OBI WAS ALLOWED TO RUN ON PDP PLATFORM, TINUBU WOULD HAVE HAD NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER.

THEY REALLY MESSED UP DUE TO LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND GREED.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 3:57am On May 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Gross stupidity from reno As usual.

Noticed how Tinubu tried to bribe and buy people over with his ill gotten wealth? This and many more is the reason why Nigeria can never move forward. I mean who wouldn't want to serve a man feeding you? It's like you're his slave and subject

How do you want to move forward in life if you as a Nigerian or a settler?, You claim Nigeria can't move forward.? Is that your bad wishes your best idea? Remember what you sow you shall reap.
Thanks.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 4:29am On May 11, 2023
Mccullum:

See how you spell necrotic, just because of frustration over Tinubu's victory, your predicament just commenced grin

May 29th, Jagaban is the next president of FRN.

You are under the influence of drugs supllied by the drug lord
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 4:31am On May 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Noticed how Tinubu tried to bribe and buy people over with his ill gotten wealth? This and many more is the reason why Nigeria can never move forward. I mean who wouldn't want to serve a man feeding you? It's like you're his slave and subject

Atiku isn't dropping dollars like b4 reno isn't happy with his oga's new stingy mentality since the elections.

All he's trying to say is atiku should play ball and oil the machinery. grin

garriAndsugar:
so what this chief fool is saying is that other politicians should steal more money for bribes so that at the right time they will use it

The message is specifically for atiku and nobody else. Atiku isn't dropping like b4 and boys are not happy.

Reason he said the stupid quote what money cannot do more money can do. Or does he want atiku to start installing judges and dining with the military and intelligence now?

Reno is an good manipulator bt not that good.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Jorryy(m): 5:41am On May 11, 2023
Even up on till morow, there is no politician in Igbo lands that’s worthy of emulation. If not for TINUBU lots of us won’t be able to write SSCE in Lagos
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by treatise: 5:46am On May 11, 2023
obembet:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri as described President elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as a political scholar which PDP need to study and learn from.

Reno share this on his officer Twitter Page,

He wrote:

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1656319100669546498?t=ksmscQzttKwoU-E5FqeudQ&s=19
Dogs eat vomits
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by drlateef: 6:05am On May 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:

What Reno is saying is different from what you are saying. Reno is saying that Tinubu has uplifted too many people in this country and they are all in powerful positions everywhere, to the extent that they are ready to do his bidding without paying a dime. Who has Obi uplifted to a high position in this country? Who has Atiku uplifted in this country? Tinubu needs not bribe anyone. His magnanimity and benevolence is like that of Abiola. He cannot do wrong anymore. That’s why he doesn’t even care to attend any frivolous court hearing. He even travelled out of the country, far away from the courts. His boys and girls everywhere will do the needful without him being there. That’s a lesson in life for Obi and Atiku. The game is over.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Basic123: 6:48am On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you have studied it, am surprised you couldn't answer the questions.

What makes Tinubu the greatest politician in Nigeria today?4

Reno in his tweet, alluded to Tinubus rise to his reliance on to buy people's conscience. How does that make him great?

Name your own greatest politician and move if you dont agree and move on bro 😆

The whole world can't sleep and face the same place
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Basic123: 6:49am On May 11, 2023
Gbogbowa:
thank God you said he use the church but your Tinubu use thugs and Agbero which one is better
Tinubu used the church, mosque,thugs,Agbero,civil servant and traders...all Nigerians in every strata!
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by slowice(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2023
While tinubu's style may seem fanciful and sophisticated in the eyes, know that it's in fact the biggest destroyer of nations.

It builds men who become bigger than the state and this become civilian dictators.

There can never be anything sophisticated about corruption.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by honeyB2018: 7:03am On May 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:

One of the things that have kept Tinubu moving, which I cherish, though not his fan, is his ability to remain with one party, despite all odds. No politician in Nigeria, could have matched Atiku, including Tinubu, if he had remained in one party and build his brand. Can you remember how many parties Atiku has jumped into since 1999 till date?
Atiku has the resources to advance his political desire like Tinubu, but the ability to remain in a place, has been his greatest undoing in Nigeria politics. I still love him ( ATIKU) above all other politician in Nigeria
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by jaymichael(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You fit provide proof of your allegations abi him follow bribe your papa too?
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by chidiokay: 7:27am On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

What makes Tinubu the greatest politician in Nigeria today?

Reno in his tweet, alluded to Tinubus rise to his reliance on to buy people's conscience. How does that make him great?

Tinubu is the only King makers/politicians that as risen to be king/president himself in the history of west africa that one record Peter Obi generation and entire igbo generation will never attain in Nigeria

Tinubu remains the only individual without public office or constitutional power to ever help install leaders outside Nigeria

Fact made in Aba, Tinubu remains the only Drug lord that walks free from US judicial system forfeiting an amount not up to 50% of money in his accounts. igbos don't even do up to that yet they have
Tinubu is the only Politician from 1999 that as managed to retain power and build brigdes across Nigeria more than any politician

Tinubu is the only politician who as being able to replicate the muslim muslim ticket and scaled through. who dares

Tinubu is the only candidate among others whose children were actively involved in campaigning for him,

Only ignorants fool alway try to downplay Tinubu greatest with he has money, if its all about money Atiku had money and he as being failing since 1993, money can't a whole nation it can only buy you a fraction of people, GEJ spent more money than Tinubu in 2015

Indeed Tinubu is a Great, we just have to say the truth whether we like it or not, he as earned it.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by naturefellow(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2023
Idiot with grey beards
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by chidiokay: 7:50am On May 11, 2023
slowice:
While tinubu's style may seem fanciful and sophisticated in the eyes, know that it's in fact the biggest destroyer of nations.

It builds men who become bigger than the state and this become civilian dictators.

There can never be anything sophisticated about corruption.

Everytime we shout corruption, IF Tinubu is as corrupt as some of you alway posit, these man's immunity ended as far back as 2007, the ruling party had good 8yrs to fvck Tinubu from the ass, they tried and still found nothing on Tinubu just like DEA & FBI

Nigerians are very good at being judgemental, is corruption only pertinent to our leaders/politicians, some of will borrow momey and will never pay back, some of you even bypass electricity in your houses, so many youths are into yahoo yahooo, so many in the offices are using the Biro to turn zeros to a long, traders are mixing fake with original exploiting buyers even Pastors are diverting church funds BUT we all log on online as usual and point to politicians as the Corrupt ones

You buy fuel at filling station they don turn meter, you are either getting air or less ... Our Leaders no good BUT are Nigerians SAINT
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by slowice(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2023
chidiokay:

Everytime we shout corruption, IF Tinubu is as corrupt as some of you alway posit, these man's immunity ended as far back as 2007, the ruling party had good 8yrs to fvck Tinubu from the ass, they tried and still found nothing on Tinubu just like DEA & FBI

Nigerians are very good at being judgemental, is corruption only pertinent to our leaders/politicians, some of will borrow momey and will never pay back, some of you even bypass electricity in your houses, so many youths are into yahoo yahooo, so many in the offices are using the Biro to turn zeros to a long, traders are mixing fake with original exploiting buyers even Pastors are diverting church funds BUT we all log on online as usual and point to politicians as the Corrupt ones

You buy fuel at filling station they don turn meter, you are either getting air or less ... Our Leaders no good BUT are Nigerians SAINT

All we want is to set this country on the right path. Corruption trickles down to the least man in the street and can influence behavior. We are focused on our leaders because if Nigeria is to get it right, it must start from having the right guys in position of power.
The things you talked about are by products of a grossly corrupt and ineffective center
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by chidiokay: 8:18am On May 11, 2023
slowice:

All we want is to set this country on the right path. Corruption trickles down to the least man in the street and can influence behavior. We are focused on our leaders because if Nigeria is to get it right, it must start from having the right guys in position of power.
The things you talked about are by products of a grossly corrupt and ineffective center

That is the Big Mistake you and People that think like you are being making since like ever;
We all must be ready to CHANGE, there is no law that states CHANGE must begin from LEADER
We the People are more than the Politicians in a millon folds, We can so be the Change will preach or desire, as people WE have an overwhelming number to influence our politicians to do right, one major problem in these country is People worship money, money is the only thing that gives you relevance in Nigeria, in your family,community, among friend and even wife. If i can get respect from my inlaw without using money maybe corruption/stealing will be less attractive

People have high tendencies of doing wrong compared to good that is why Advance Countries depend sole on Independent system to keep there country sanitized, remove SYSTEM and America crime will skyrocket.

Just like jesus said is judgment will start from the churches, I think our CHANGE should start from "Homes" .cos homes are mirror reflections of what you see in the society.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 8:42am On May 11, 2023
Basic123:

Name your own greatest politician and move if you dont agree and move on bro 😆

The whole world can't sleep and face the same place

That's not what i asked you.

What makes Tinubu the greatest politician in Nigeria today?4

Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 8:50am On May 11, 2023
chidiokay:

Tinubu is the only King makers/politicians that as risen to be king/president himself in the history of west africa that one record Peter Obi generation and entire igbo generation will never attain in Nigeria

Tinubu remains the only individual without public office or constitutional power to ever help install leaders outside Nigeria

Fact made in Aba, Tinubu remains the only Drug lord that walks free from US judicial system forfeiting an amount not up to 50% of money in his accounts. igbos don't even do up to that yet they have
Tinubu is the only Politician from 1999 that as managed to retain power and build brigdes across Nigeria more than any politician

Tinubu is the only politician who as being able to replicate the muslim muslim ticket and scaled through. who dares

Tinubu is the only candidate among others whose children were actively involved in campaigning for him,

Only ignorants fool alway try to downplay Tinubu greatest with he has money, if its all about money Atiku had money and he as being failing since 1993, money can't a whole nation it can only buy you a fraction of people, GEJ spent more money than Tinubu in 2015

Indeed Tinubu is a Great, we just have to say the truth whether we like it or not, he as earned it.

How does all you have said now make Tinubu great?

How has all this "greatness" moved Nigeria forward?

Who are his children who were "actively" campaining for him?

Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by xavier047: 9:10am On May 11, 2023
This post by Reno is so shameless and stupid, playing with people's lives because the action or acts sound smart and intelligent. So we should have a Godfather template and get politicians to emulate and win elections abi..smh

Well Reno has long lost it, maybe he never had the people in his heart, FFK ver 3.0
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by chidiokay: 9:21am On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

How does all you have said now make Tinubu great?

How has all this "greatness" moved Nigeria forward?

Who are his children who were "actively" campaining for him?

IF he is Not Great, then simply mention two politicians in Nigeria politics that have done Same or More than Tinubu .. it very simple

If i score 10 A's its not just enough to undermine is as normal, you must show me various people with 10 A's and even add more.. shey you get

Money can't stop failure, Nigeria has over 200 million people, how can one Tinubu be able to buy very ones across region, are you saying only Tinubu has money in Nigeria.

ATiKu was one of the financiers of PDP in 1999, Atiku is stupedenoeusly rich but as his money being able to Buy his most desired Ambition. Money aside Tinubu is a great man.

Prior to 2023 election you all clamoured money is why Tinubu will win, Emeifele blocked money circulation yet these Man still WON without cash, ... yet some dumb heads still don't get the message, abeg make una mechi onu
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by AfonjaPriest: 9:26am On May 11, 2023
After reading some comments, it was clear it was too difficult for the commenters to find a place to put God Almighty. But let it be known that...
1. The fool has said in his heart, there is no God, corrupt are they, they have done abominable acts, and there is none that does good.
2. No man can do anything, except he is given the power from above.
3. Who says a thing and it comes to pass when God has not commanded it to be?
4. The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God; He takes the wise in their own craftiness.
5. There is a way that seems right onto a man, but the end leads to destruction.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Oyomesiile: 9:27am On May 11, 2023
This guy just dey expose BAT. Opari.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Successlane: 9:43am On May 11, 2023
TheFactMan:
The fact$$$$
TheFactMan is aware $$$

Your FICTITIOUS analysis is Epic !!!!!

Channel this your talent to something beneficial, like writting movie scripts, novels, etc.

You will hit it big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) / Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.