Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri (30437 Views)

INEC Did Not Extend Voting Period In 16 States / Judiciary May Kill Nigeria – Ex-inec REC, Mike Igini / I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Oyomesiile: 10:04am On May 11, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

When it comes to long-term strategy, you have to give it to that guy called Tinubu. If your vision is for a long time, build people.......Sadly, he won (or appear to have won) the final battle in his final years.........Whatever happens, apart from his drug related past, there are things in politics and life that can be learnt.

Forget. He only know how to bribe people and rig and embezzle and use stolen funds to buy people to his side. He will only act as if he's helping you while he has his plan.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by slowice(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2023
chidiokay:

That is the Big Mistake you and People that think like you are being making since like ever;
We all must be ready to CHANGE, there is no law that states CHANGE must begin from LEADER
We the People are more than the Politicians in a millon folds, We can so be the Change will preach or desire, as people WE have an overwhelming number to influence our politicians to do right, one major problem in these country is People worship money, money is the only thing that gives you relevance in Nigeria, in your family,community, among friend and even wife. If i can get respect from my inlaw without using money maybe corruption/stealing will be less attractive

People have high tendencies of doing wrong compared to good that is why Advance Countries depend sole on Independent system to keep there country sanitized, remove SYSTEM and America crime will skyrocket.

Just like jesus said is judgment will start from the churches, I think our CHANGE should start from "Homes" .cos homes are mirror reflections of what you see in the society.

Change must be spearheaded by the center. The people are not just going to change until institutions of government are made to do the right things. People adjust and follow suit.
You president can't preach change to the people without showing it.
Nigerians have been disappointed and severely beaten down over the years, some of the visible vices you see today are the direct result of failed leadership.
So if you fix leadership, they in turn fix institutions and these incorruptible institution makes the people to conform to decent practices.

Truth is that Nigerians are not really bad people, the bad people amongst us are in the minority else their would be total breakdown of law and order
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by chidiokay: 11:12am On May 11, 2023
slowice:

Change must be spearheaded by the center. The people are not just going to change until institutions of government are made to do the right things. People adjust and follow suit.
You president can't preach change to the people without showing it.
Nigerians have been disappointed and severely beaten down over the years, some of the visible vices you see today are the direct result of failed leadership.
So if you fix leadership, they in turn fix institutions and these incorruptible institution makes the people to conform to decent practices.

Truth is that Nigerians are not really bad people, the bad people amongst us are in the minority else their would be total breakdown of law and order

I Disagree, Change must be speaeheaded by "HOMES"

yorubas will say ìle latin ko esho ro dé ... we all are products a home, we leave from home we go back to home

How many are the politicians in all Compared to the population of Nigeria, the majority stand a greater chance to force a CHANGE on the Minority than the other way round

IF we stop worshipping Money in Nigeria 50% of our corruption problem is solved. an america citizens know he or she does not need to be rich to Sue the Rich and get justice if nned be
2ndly we need to stop building strong People and instead Build a stronger SYSTEM.

A greater percentage of Nigeria are expliot that would use any condition to exploit one another, covid 19 how hand sanitizers became gold i still can't explain, Cash scarcity see the way POS operator expliot Nigerians.. A greater % of Nigeria are bad people, we are bad
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by MeineMutter: 11:32am On May 11, 2023
TheFactMan:
The fact$$$$
1. On realizing that Buhari was not going to allow him rig the last presidential election and that the election permutations was not in his favor, Tinubu rushed to the Saudis, IOC and UAE to report Buhari.
2. He Tinubu showed the Saudis and IOC the doctored PO conversation with Oyedepo. He accused po of going to advance Christianity in Nigeria and should never be allowed.
3. He assured the Saudis and IOC of his commitment to advancing Islam in Nigeria starting with his mu mu ticket.
4. The Saudis and IOC summoned Buhari, instructed him to ensure that BAT wins the election at all costs.
5. Buhari that was not supporting BAT changed his mind. First he showed his supporters whom to vote for by publicly displaying his ballot paper.
6. He instructed Yakubu to return BAT at all cost.
7. He Buhari knows that BAT was not the best choice for Nigeria that’s why he has been going around asking for forgiveness. People may not know why.
TheFactMan is aware $$$

You dey there, Mr. guess work? Islamize ko, Alawonize ni. I am certain what you wrote is for your Jewish descendants of that Yistern Land from Beerfraud. Small time now, they will be circulating it around in their various platforms.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Akharmony: 12:30pm On May 11, 2023
I just hope younger generation will not b swayed into error of mischiefs by this two sided politicians. Life is way beyong social media entertainment paparazi, life is a war zone. President Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a figher and a good strategist one whom hand of God is with. Havn't studied Bola Ahmed Tinubu i will forever give my respect to him. You keep abusing someone you can't even stand at his gate, what a very senseless generation.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Poleski: 1:58pm On May 11, 2023
This idiot called Reno, doesn't surprise me anymore. He doesn't make sense in most of his comments. He probably has a mental problem.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Basic123: 2:04pm On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what i asked you.

What makes Tinubu the greatest politician in Nigeria today?4

Reno in his tweet, alluded to Tinubus rise to his reliance on to buy people's conscience. How does that make him great?
Nothing,
He is not the greatest
Are you happy now?
So rest and move on with your life
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 3:30pm On May 11, 2023
chidiokay:

IF he is Not Great, then simply mention two politicians in Nigeria politics that have done Same or More than Tinubu .. it very simple

If i score 10 A's its not just enough to undermine is as normal, you must show me various people with 10 A's and even add more.. shey you get

Money can't stop failure, Nigeria has over 200 million people, how can one Tinubu be able to buy very ones across region, are you saying only Tinubu has money in Nigeria.

ATiKu was one of the financiers of PDP in 1999, Atiku is stupedenoeusly rich but as his money being able to Buy his most desired Ambition. Money aside Tinubu is a great man.

Prior to 2023 election you all clamoured money is why Tinubu will win, Emeifele blocked money circulation yet these Man still WON without cash, ... yet some dumb heads still don't get the message, abeg make una mechi onu

From the highlighted, you seem to be getting emotional.

Who are the "you all" that clamoured money is why Tinubu will win?

From what you have been claiming, is it that the end justifies the means and that's all that matters? If that is your theory, can we then say Osama bin laden, Hushpuppy, Evans, Lawrence Anini, Abba Kyari, Adolf Hitler, Ike Ekweremadu were and are also great?

You have made several claims. Based on your claims, all I asked is "How"? How is he the greatest? How does all you have said now make Tinubu great?

How has all this "greatness" moved Nigeria forward?

Who are his children who were "actively" campaining for him?

You said Tinubu is a "king maker". How is a king maker and how has he gone about his king making business? Who are those he has made kings?

You say Tinubu doesn't have constitutional powers but has succeeded in INSTALLING leaders outside Nigeria.

Do you know the implication of that statement? Who are the foreign leaders he "installed" outside Nigeria and how did he do the installation? How is a foreigner operating outside the constitution and interests of a sovereign nation great?

How is this greatness...." Tinubu remains the only Drug lord that walks free from US judicial system forfeiting an amount not up to 50% of money in his accounts."

According to you "Tinubu is the only Politician from 1999 that as managed to retain power". Pls which power has he retained?

If you say "Only ignorants fool alway try to downplay Tinubu greatest with he has money'". Is it also safe to say that osama bin laden has a place in the greatness hall of Fame?
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 3:31pm On May 11, 2023
Basic123:

Nothing,
He is not the greatest
Are you happy now?
So rest and move on with your life

I have always been happy. I didn't ask you if he is great or not. I asked...

Reno in his tweet, alluded to Tinubus rise to his reliance on to buy people's conscience. How does that make him great?
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by orisa37: 3:47pm On May 11, 2023
RIGHT.
LIKE THEY TREAT NIGERIANS BETTER ON CURRENCY AVAILABILITY THAN EMEFIELE AND BUHARI DID.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Basic123: 3:57pm On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

I have always been happy. I didn't ask you if he is great or not. I asked...

You have problem
Face your own life issues and leave Tinubu alone.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Dijita: 4:56pm On May 11, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

I knew from day one nothing will stop Tinubu with that kind of money he have he can bribe his way to heaven.
That is blasphemy. they don't take bribe in heaven. This is why Nigerians is never going to make heaven unless the country and his people repent.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 4:58pm On May 11, 2023
Basic123:

You have problem
Face your own life issues and leave Tinubu alone.

Kindly assist me to answer the following

Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by chidiokay: 7:13pm On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

From the highlighted, you seem to be getting emotional.

From what you have been claiming, is it that the end justifies the means and that's all that matters? If that is your theory, can we then say Osama bin laden, Hushpuppy, Evans, Lawrence Anini, Abba Kyari, Adolf Hitler, Ike Ekweremadu were and are also great?

You have made several claims. Based on your claims, all I asked is "How"? How is he the greatest? How does all you have said now make Tinubu great?

You said Tinubu is a "king maker". How is a king maker and how has he gone about his king making business? Who are those he has made kings?

You say Tinubu doesn't have constitutional powers but has succeeded in INSTALLING leaders outside Nigeria.

Do you know the implication of that statement? Who are the foreign leaders he "installed" outside Nigeria and how did he do the installation? How is a foreigner operating outside the constitution and interests of a sovereign nation great?

How is this greatness...." Tinubu remains the only Drug lord that walks free from US judicial system forfeiting an amount not up to 50% of money in his accounts."

According to you "Tinubu is the only Politician from 1999 that as managed to retain power". Pls which power has he retained?

If you say "Only ignorants fool alway try to downplay Tinubu greatest with he has money'". Is it also safe to say that osama bin laden has a place in the greatness hall of Fame

One thing i have realize so far is you can't make simeone to see what they've sworn not to see .. its pointless arguing further with you i.e waste of time
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2023
Dijita:

That is blasphemy. they don't take bribe in heaven. This is why Nigerians is never going to make heaven unless the country and his people repent.
In 2023 this one still heaven suck fiction is real
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by Peacecore: 9:32pm On May 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Gross stupidity from reno As usual.

Noticed how Tinubu tried to bribe and buy people over with his ill gotten wealth? This and many more is the reason why Nigeria can never move forward. I mean who wouldn't want to serve a man feeding you? It's like you're his slave and subject
I hope that you open your mind to learn sha sad if exactly what you commented is how you think and understand the message, then there is problem.
Re: Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 9:48pm On May 11, 2023
chidiokay:

One thing i have realize so far is you can't make simeone to see what they've sworn not to see .. its pointless arguing further with you i.e waste of time

Can you show me the argument you are talking about? When did questions become the same thing as argument?

Are you trying to avoid answering the questions?

If you say "Only ignorants fool alway try to downplay Tinubu greatest with he has money'". Is it also safe to say that osama bin laden has a place in the greatness hall of Fame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps / Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) / Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.