Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tomilola And I. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tomilola And I. (237 Views)

My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / My Village Prince And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tomilola And I. by blenndan8(f): 8:28pm On May 10, 2023
The young man who impregnated me had denied it.

I could recall my escapades with Tomilola who was one of the senior students in my school.

He was rather the head boy, to be precise.

It all started the day I decided to stay back in school due to the numerous assignments that were alloted to us.

I had almost finished mine when he sauntered into the classroom devoid of students.

With a feeling of nervousness, I greeted him warmly of which he replied jovially.

We spent hours together talking on random things and cackling on several occasions before we came to know the time.

As we parted ways, we exchanged phone numbers and that was how it all began.

My classroom transformed into our meeting spot.

It was a place where we met daily and sat on the benches and desks laughing hearty revealing our perfect white teeth after every other person must have left.

"You are beautiful, Funmi. " he spoke an endearment.

That wasn't the first time Tomilola flattered me with his sweet words, yet, it sounded special.

It made me feel special, loved and wanted. I tittered at his flattery.

He drew nigh to me and stood before me, snaking his hands to my waist.

I giggled and placed my hands on his broad chest. His breathing became even and pulled my face closer to him.

"You're so beautiful, Funmi. I have always loved you. " He adored.

One thing led to another, he deflowered me on the spot. On the desk. In my classroom. That evening.

The odor of blood jarred me from the love spell. I touched the back of my uniform, I felt blood.

"You… disvirgined me? Tomilola, why didn't you tell me to stop. You just went ahead to do it. " I vituperated.

He sniggered like I said a funny word. " Well, you also enjoyed it. How would I have stopped when you were grabbing my hair and screaming my name. "

That day, I cried home. I bent my head in shame.

"Boys are wolves. They are after your panties. " my folks would warn.

For the next days, I became gloomy. I hardly paid attentive ears to whatever the teachers explained.

I tried all means to communicate with Tomilola, but, he seemed to have varnished into thin air.

He simply cut all ties with me.

"Don't ever call me. " He would say.

After a few days, I realized that I had missed my period for that month. I waited. My body weight increased. I would feel dizzy easily and fatigued.

I rushed out of my bedroom on a Saturday morning with great speed.

I vomited all I had eaten the previous night by the side of the kitchen and Mother appeared.

"You are vomiting this early morning when the cock hasn't crow twice. Hope I'm not right? " She inspected my hands, and eyes and landed a resounding slap on my cheeks.

My cheeks turned red like smashed tomatoes.

"Who is responsible? You better say the truth! " She puffed.

The slap I had received from her made me see stars. Many stars.

"Mummy, I… I… " I stammered.

"If you don't start talking, I will kill you with my bare hands. " She threatened.

Father stood by the door and watched.

"It's senior Tomilola. " I whispered.

"Oh, it's a senior even. I'll kill you before disgracing you on Monday."

I yelled in pains as Father's belt touched my skin. I had bruises and marks painted on my body.

I was grounded. I called Tomilola and narrated my pregnancy to him through phone calls but he denied it.

We arrived at my school on Monday and I was shoved hardly into the principal's office.

I would never forget the look on his face when I explained all.

"I'm ashamed of you, Funmi. Tomilola did this?I'll send for him. "

Tomilola walked into the office and stood before everyone.

He screamed the moment he saw my parents.

"Father, what are you doing here? You abandoned us after so many years. "

My parents lowered their heads in sorrow.

"Your father had him from another woman before he married me. I knew about that when you were five. " Mother cried.

© Blenn Dan

Facebook: Blenn Dan.

WhatsApp: 09161343457
Re: Tomilola And I. by blenndan8(f): 8:39pm On May 10, 2023
Do not forget to share and like.

I am on Facebook, also. Follow me for more intriguing stories.

Blenn Dan.

(1) (Reply)

Nibf 2023 Day 4: Ana, Sdg Book Club Set To Hold Their Events Today / He Found ₦200 But Lost ₦2000 / The Buttocks And The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.