Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) (8741 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Madmohamed123: 7:12am On May 11, 2023
sreamsense:
Please, op; remind me again, you said is from which state? Is it the same state Abike Dabiri knows like her palm? I will not talk anything until they allow Marwa, EFCC and CIA to do there work thoroughly and award him integrity clearance before I can decide on what to talk even though it is believe to be through inheritance from his father. However, until I see integrity certificate from those agencies, I remain neutral
they will first do that to dangote adenuga and all the criminal call billionaires in Yeruba and fulani because he is igbo man you want efcc to do what

Na bad hart go kill you people

2 Likes

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by traihit: 7:19am On May 11, 2023
Seagodess:
Yahoo boy.. is this how fast a legit business expands?so at op.. why has ur own business not expanded so fast like this? Most guys on nairaland are just senseless
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by traihit: 7:20am On May 11, 2023
Seagodess:
Yahoo boy.. is this how fast a legit business expands?so at op.. why has ur own business not expanded so fast like this? Most guys on nairaland are just senseless
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Bishop95(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
Online billionaire ooo chaiii
I just found out that you are just ignorant abi na metal problem..

2 Likes

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by cocolacec(m): 7:24am On May 11, 2023
Drug dealer
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:35am On May 11, 2023
cocolacec:
Drug dealer
Poor mind

This is Jowizaaza

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 11, 2023
Ttalk:
The koko is to ask how he made his money.

Awon mean Pandora, even an octopus can not detect the source of Peter Obu

Asiwere
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by emperor4love(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
Audio billionaire grin grin grin grin snapping pictures in DINO MILAYE house grin grin
de play
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by BigYash: 9:00am On May 11, 2023
Seagodess:
na aza men and drug men be these e.. na business them dey use cover up.. Them go soon say we dey jealous.. if say fbi no catch invictus obi ,that guy for still dey form billionaire and entrepreneur now.. making hard working folks looks stupid. In this country en,just have money.. Nobody wanna know how you got the money.. just make money

2 Likes

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Seagodess(f): 9:17am On May 11, 2023
BigYash:
na aza men and drug men be these e.. na business them dey use cover up.. Them go soon say we dey jealous.. if say fbi no catch invictus obi ,that guy for still dey form billionaire and entrepreneur now.. making hard working folks looks stupid. In this country en,just have money.. Nobody wanna know how you got the money.. just make money
iam telling u...

2 Likes

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:22am On May 11, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You are ignorant
Watch one of his plants in Lagos, he has two plants in Anambra, Ekwulobia his home town and Awka, another plants in Enugu making it four plants, he is building mega filling stations across Nigeria and owns many estates

Watch his massive pant newly built and feed your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbopQMem7YU

What's the name of his filling station?
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Hellonearth: 9:30am On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
Audio billionaire grin grin grin grin snapping pictures in DINO MILAYE house grin grin

Na waooooo.
Now I know u are so timid and unenlightened.
So u never heard of Jowi shee

Jowi will feed Dino for generation to generation.
His father owns Jesco oil and he manages it with other real estate. So try to always look y google not to stuck here in Nairaland dey Look for igbos u will hate
He is Igbo from Anambra so u can increase your crying.
Show me one hausa young guy that have business like this apart from governor,minister or thief son

Ezi

1 Like

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by tonytony208(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
he can buy it by boasting online with his audio billions grin grin grin

In your sick mind now, you think you are funny. grin

Even if you see the truth, the tribal bigotry in you will turn you to a blind bat.

Tribal bigotry can make you choose poverty if the person to make you rich is an Igbo. grin

May we not be stupid in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Hellonearth: 9:36am On May 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
The guy get money but he inherited all these from his Dad sha….

Yes but his Dad was never a government official. He build his money from scratch.
Show me an Hausa young guy that can boast of a wealth that is not from drugs, government etc

1 Like

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by tonytony208(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2023
sreamsense:
Please, op; remind me again, you said is from which state? Is it the same state Abike Dabiri knows like her palm? I will not talk anything until they allow Marwa, EFCC and CIA to do there work thoroughly and award him integrity clearance before I can decide on what to talk even though it is believe to be through inheritance from his father. However, until I see integrity certificate from those agencies, I remain neutral

Have you asked for integrity certificates from tinubu and Dino melaye?

Why are you only focusing on this Igbo guy?

Is it because you are morally rotten tribal bigot pretending to be upright?

1 Like

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Airlord2030: 9:59am On May 11, 2023
Inherited wealth

Sujimoto will buy the animal cool
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Blake755: 10:09am On May 11, 2023
Money dey forget 😁😁
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by youngreezy(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2023
BigYash:
if to say na Yoruba or Hausa man now,you for no talk this thing...una hatred for Igbo guys for this forum dey shock person...wetin Igbo guys do una sef?if jowizaza sue you to court now you and ya mama go dey cry.....you guys were really raised by apes I swear

3 Likes

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
Inherited wealth

Sujimoto will buy the animal cool
Na so una over hype Otedola he go jam Elumelu started crying to media
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

What's the name of his filling station?
JEZCO
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Hotice085: 10:55am On May 11, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Because you see his Igbo right grin grin

You too have inferiority complex, what has igbo got to do with his "wannabe" life style is that how is father and others were showing off childishly?
Igbo this igbo that, men receive sense and stop being emotional

1 Like

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Airlord2030: 11:00am On May 11, 2023
post=123068566:

Na so una over hype Otedola he go jam Elumelu started crying to media
elumelu is a small fry to ote$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by rtdCivilservant: 11:01am On May 11, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You are ignorant
Watch one of his plants in Lagos, he has two plants in Anambra, Ekwulobia his home town and Awka, another plants in Enugu making it four plants, he is building mega filling stations across Nigeria and owns many estates

Watch his massive pant newly built and feed your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbopQMem7YU
Shut up abeg, what is the essence of this unnecessary and stupid thread. U people are the once always making people call out the house igbos, especially u people from Anambra state.
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Abuventure: 11:54am On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
you are uninformed. Research before you type
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Prayfortheworld: 1:05pm On May 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The father has two sons.
Adopted son
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Prayfortheworld: 1:06pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe online boasting of billions as usual
Atleast get sense go do your own research no go carry envy full body
No be person tell your Papa make he no make am.
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by BigYash: 1:42pm On May 11, 2023
youngreezy:
if to say na Yoruba or Hausa man now,you for no talk this thing...una hatred for Igbo guys for this forum dey shock person...wetin Igbo guys do una sef?if jowizaza sue you to court now you and ya mama go dey cry.....you guys were really raised by apes I swear
Idiot na ya papa he go sue go court.. When Forbes mentioned invictus as young wetin then,you suspect am to be scammer? If we really wan talk,among the three major tribes,who scam pass.. Maybe you never follow Igbo man do business before.. They are always out to scam you,if you are not smart enough.. I no be Igbo,yourub or Hausa. So no dey thing off key. Na fact I dey clear you
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2023
BigYash:
Idiot na ya papa he go sue go court.. When Forbes mentioned invictus as young wetin then,you suspect am to be scammer? If we really wan talk,among the three major tribes,who scam pass.. Maybe you never follow Igbo man do business before.. They are always out to scam you,if you are not smart enough.. I no be Igbo,yourub or Hausa. So no dey thing off key. Na fact I dey clear you
You're not informed

Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by youngreezy(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2023
BigYash:
truly ya parents na apes, especially ya mama...she be confirmed ape....see as the thing pain you, person wey I quote no talk,you jump enter the talk.wey your statistics to show say na Igbo man scam pass?the skull mining wey dey go on for Ogun state nkor?your eye no reach there?abi e mean say na yoruba do ritual pass??what about north wey terrorism wan finish?e mean say all Hausa or Fulani na terrorist?comon shift one side with ya jungle mentality
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Bryan88(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
The guy get money but he inherited all these from his Dad sha….
and tripled the inheritance unlike one tribe that all they knw is agbero work and snatching of ballot boxes...and to u Seun or what ever ur name is? Never felt ur banning, to even click ur website dey even weak me these days cos all ur stories na from tweeter of whc na mostle yoruba nonsense u dey always forward go front page but u knw what? U can go ahead and ban me again u bigot...I dont giv a Bleep anymore...thank God I've retrieved my tweeter account owned by a white and not a bigot like u that ban only igbos on his blog. FYI I stil dey find ur handle on tweeter...jst pray I dont see it cos I will make sure I tarnish ur image on tweeter lemme see if u will ban me on tweeter too u shameless bigot.
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by tofolo(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
Vawulence cheesy
Re: The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) by Countersam(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2023
yarimo:
Dino Melaye and Jowizaza cannot ever be mates in this life. Jowizaza money long......
Know this and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment / Who Fine Pass: S.H.S Ghana Girls Vs S.H.S Nigeria Girls? / Wife Material Vs After Wedding: Is This True? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.