Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. (3984 Views)

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by MrCork17: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2011
yusuf? Bro cant you change your name to John or sumtin more user friendly? (no oofeince) undecided
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by mrscork3: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2011
mr cork stop where is the egusi moni no food for u when you get home today o
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
oh mr cork is married to a mental case too? i wonder the type of kids that would come out
of these two. Hope you git pros and cons in your union?
undecided
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by MrCork17: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2011
thats 190 loggin in as Mrs C0rk. Dosent bug me one bit! wink
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

yusuf?  Bro cant you change your name to John or sumtin more user friendly? (no oofeince) undecided
mrs-cork:

mr cork stop where is the egusi moni no food for u when you get home today o
And who the hell is Mrs.Cork? grin Thank God he's finally married though! Maniacally Bewildered Chumps! grin grin grin
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by mrscork3: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2011
no mind am golidluks mi sister im no live moni for food come de blow cata cata fro Nairalanndii
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by yusuf2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

yusuf?  Bro cant you change your name to John or sumtin more user friendly? (no oofeince) undecided
did u type this while u had an erekshun? allow it subside so your brain wld get enuf blood to think and realize that my name is more user friendly than urs,
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by mrscork3: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

thats 190 loggin in as Mrs C0rk. Dosent bug me one bit! wink

My husband it must to bother you una Y you come de form like that no dey show yourself from Nairalandi o i go expose all you habits for here o or put your picture make all see the kin person way youu be
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
mrs-cork:

no mind am golidluks mi sister im no live moni for food come de blow cata cata fro Nairalanndii

eye dey pain you? spell my name correct next time jare. shocked
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by iyatrustee(f): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
yusuf_@:

sleekyb, can we have a fling? u fling me, i fling u wink

no you cant! let this be the last time you would be seducing my sister sad sad sad
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by MrCork17: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
yusuf_@:

did u type this while u had an erekshun? allow it subside so your brain wld get enuf blood to think and realize that my name is more user friendly than urs,

Brother if you call yoursef  Yusuf here in London, Police will arrest you. Its a bush name (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by mrscork3: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2011
aND MR AND MRS CORK NO BUSH? HEH I DON TELL YOU SAY MAKE WE CHANGE OUR NAME MY HUSBAND YOU NO GREE
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2011
i think i know the dimwitt behind mrs cork.
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by iyatrustee(f): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
i tink i do too! but seriously, some people get time to waste undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Boxer007(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mrs-Cork is trying so hard to be funny it aint even funny. Booooo you
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by yusuf2(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Brother if you call yoursef  Yusuf here in London, Police will arrest you. Its a bush name (no ofeinse) undecided
u're insinuating that the police in London are far less literate than the once in Nigeria, well, if that is the case, how come u still roam about the streets with such a name as mr, cork? shouldn't u be in an underground asylum?

iyatrustee:

no you cant! let this be the last time you would be seducing my sister sad sad sad
seduce who? all i ask is us to play janglilover na, she go fling me and i go fling her back, or do u want to join in?  tongue
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2011
Boxer007:

Mrs-Cork is trying so hard to be funny it aint even funny. Booooo you
cool cool cool
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by iyatrustee(f): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ yusuf, if i fling you, goldie go think say na discuss i throw cos you go lost wink wink
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ yusuf, if i fling you, goldie go think say na discuss i throw cos you go lost wink wink

how does my name fit into your convo? by the way yusuf is 26 yr old boy.
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by iyatrustee(f): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2011
cos i wanted a witness before i would be accused of manslaughter. does that answer your question
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by mrscork3: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
Goldieluks fancy mi husband Mr Cork no touch am o im don marri with 7 pikins
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
sexkillz:

So Flings now have Pros now huh? Interesting!. . . . .
I can't help but notice you changed your font. The previous one was damn bad, this is even worse!

Meanwhile, Mrs. Cork should really stop this. YOu are draining Cork's humour
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by mrscork3: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2011
Cant u see how life can change now the Joker has become a Joke. I have watched Mr Cork TORMENT many people on Nairaland now he cant take it.

You know what they say about bullies
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
Yes Fickle,well done!
need i say more?
shocked
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by yusuf2(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
iyatrustee:

angry , ve u 4gotten i have 6 packs?

Goldieluks:

how does my name fit into your convo? by the way yusuf is 26 yr old boy.

u wld not kill me with laff  grin grin , if 26 years old is a boy to u, then u must be a grandmother  shocked , and to imagine i almost toasted you  shocked shocked
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2011
yusuf_@:

angry , ve u 4gotten i have 6 packs?
u wld not kill me with laff  grin grin , if 26 years old is a boy to u, then u must be a grandmother  shocked , and to imagine i almost toasted you  shocked shocked

I don't date same age guys or younger guys.i go for older guys,duh! read btw the lines.
you almost toasted who? hissss,you are lucky you didn't dare to make such move,DUH!
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by yusuf2(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

I don't date same age guys or younger guys.i go for older guys,duh! read btw the lines.
you almost toasted who? hissss,you are lucky you didn't dare to make such move,DUH!

funny enuf, i agree with u there, my friends wld ve turned me into the biggest joke ever sad
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by MrCork17: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
yusuf. Bro can i call you Charlie or Jamie? angry
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2011
yusuf_@:

funny enuf, i agree with u there, my friends wld ve turned me into the biggest joke ever sad

hey you am taken.
get lost!
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by MrCork17: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2011
yusuf_@ (m). Bro but how can you expect to pull a chick like Goldie with a name like Yusuf? Oh lard!! undecided
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

yusuf_@ (m). Bro but how can you expect to pull a chick like Goldie with a name like Yusuf? Oh lard!! undecided

No mind that malam,he no know him class?
angry
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by yusuf2(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks:

No mind that malam,he no know him class?
angry
"take my middle finger", and y on earth wld i want a chick lyk goldie ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are White Women More Attractive Than Black Women? / What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up / 8 Signs That Show A Lady Is Not Worthy To Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.