Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud (18673 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by DatNiggaDaz: 3:12pm On May 11, 2023
Story story, Story. Sensational headlines.
All the arrest the Apc maladministration did in the last 8 yrs through the media ti lule. How far

If you believe this Apc people, ,you will just waist your life for nothing
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2023
Good one EFCC
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Wettoid123: 3:32pm On May 11, 2023
Why now! give us light you say NO instead you embezzle #22billion for your own personal gain why our leader bad like this now they don't want naija to develop at all, is there light at the end of the tunnel?
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Ade2much(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2023
He’s one of those shouting BAT must be the president. APC AND CORRUPTION heeeeenhhheeeeen twuehhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 11, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

The only way to end corruption in Nigeria is to put death penalty if found guilty esp for those in position of power...

Nigeria is fantastically and bloodily corrupt...
Till the general public rises up in protest that would never happen
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by bmd10mix: 4:04pm On May 11, 2023
Even if na count charges, so far he still dey roll with apc wahala no dey
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed SMH, this is the One Nigeria Awo desperately fought for, Spits!
Yes, the same one nigeria mr patriotic Azikiwe fought against Awo for it to be unbreakable. I hope the next generation of igbos would learn from your narrow-mindedness.
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Buhari na scammer himself.
Not just Buhari. Almost all Nigerians. If u have ever cut corners at school, office work or business just to get a little edge or something over the top then ur fvcking guilty. Even market women are the biggest scammers of all times in Naija. Making over 100% profits for goods and services at the expense of the buyer. We are all in this. Nobody holy pass. Even u sef
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by DrMuzungu(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2023
BIZNess123:
The only way to bring rapid development in Nigeria is to bring in the whites to be in charge of our affairs for a period of at least 15years ....

As someone white, I can tell you, whites would get adjusted to the way things are done in Nigeria quite quickly. There is a better way. Hire a foreigner to do the job, give him free reign, but hold him legally responsible for the results. So if they promise something and fail to achieve it without any justification for the failure, put them in Kirikiri for life.
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Reference(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2023
Told you folks when you were all dancing around singing 'Mai Gaskiya' in 2014 that history recalls every single Cabinet Minister and Military Administrator that served under the Buhari regime in the early 80's became dollar multi-millionaires (multi billionaires by today's naira) despite the fact that it was one of the shortest lived governments in Nigeria's history and despite the hullabaloo about the infamous 'War Against Indiscipline' which in hindsight was meant to put the peons in the straight and narrow, not the kings and princes.

Today the 'gods'have been completely demystified.
Corruption remains an albatross, a monster that simply cannot be tamed as there are simply no weapons to capture it and no tomb able to imprison it. A nation that is structured to cultivate, promote and entrench corruption to the sorry extent that the more corrupt you are the better placed you are to serve the country. Just look at what is happening in the leadership race to head the second arm of government, the Legislature.

Having the most corrupt amongst the lot to head the only institution of law making.
So goes our future..... yet the ignorant, long suffering people continue to cheer at break time from tearing themselves apart.
Sorry country, sorry arsed people.
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Bisayoabiodun(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2023
omohayek:

Is that the same Awo who demanded a secession clause during pre-independence talks, only to be vehemently opposed by Azikiwe? The same Awo who was only a finance minister under Gowon, the actual head of state during the civil war? It's almost as if there were a tribalistic agenda driving your comment ...
The same secession clause Biafra is fighting for with the sit at home and unknown gunmen. If Azikwe had allowed the secession clause, it would have been easier for Nigeria to divide so we can all go our seperate ways. All

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by BIZNess123(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2023
JetStar:

The EFCC are only after these guys because they see them as the one encouraging sunrise power to litigate the Mambilla power project. The EFCC wants sunrise to withdraw its case. Once that happens all these yeye allegations of corruption will fly away.

I don't really think so..
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by BIZNess123(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2023
dyera:

That's equivalent to admitting we are inferior to whites.

We are not inferiors though...but those guys thinks out the of this world and you Know this..
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by nedekid: 4:46pm On May 11, 2023
SalamRushdie:
I know someone that works as an Auditor with Mambilla Hydro project , even as the project is moribund the chap has bought many houses in Abuja since joining
Same way I said yesterday folks chopped massively in one state that a governor recently lost elections to a popular dancing governor, and one guy was arguing with me of how the gov did this and that. He did all those as claimed but ordinary appointees were able to amass such wealth? Then that means he could have done more. Ok, he said he increased igr. Igr so officials could embezzle it at the detriment if struggling businesses and residents?
Just 1 guy I know built and bought fully paid for houses in both naija and countries around the world. Just 1 account I knew he controlled had excess of 1.5b! Just 1 and I hear many other accounts existed. This is was I official ohh.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Minime10(f): 4:53pm On May 11, 2023
Aboki's have finished this kontry teh teh🙄🙄
Why dey come dey pray plenty times even as dem sabi thief like rat dey wonder me😏😏
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by samwillyco1(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2023
APC is corruption itself
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by nedekid: 4:59pm On May 11, 2023
Wettoid123:
Why now! give us light you say NO instead you embezzle #22billion for your own personal gain why our leader bad like this now they don't want naija to develop at all, is there light at the end of the tunnel?
In naija now, nothing like the general good of the community, it is how to survive, breakout, grab what you can to ensure the betterment of your generations. Everything has failed.
Someone that is known to be already filty rich, that in every sector has his hand in the pie. That no deal can go through without him getting a share. Even to the extent of being said to own the Ccu unit at lasuth. A private hospital within gov hospital. Someone that can buy 11m pound house through the son as front, that the daughters can buy flats wort 2m usd each, can afford a fleet if private jets costing over 10k usd per hr to operate. The person is still stooping low to collect pension from the tax payers in the state he governed 20 years ago. What does that tell you of the greed of the average Nigerian?
Now everyone wants to settle themselves which leads to anarchy.
Walai, with how things are now, most will settle themselves like this ex minister.
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Wettoid123: 5:07pm On May 11, 2023
nedekid:

In naija now, nothing like the general good of the community, it is how to survive, breakout, grab what you can to ensure the betterment of your generations. Everything has failed.
Someone that is known to be already filty rich, that in every sector has his hand in the pie. That no deal can go through without him getting a share. Even to the extent of being said to own the Ccu unit at lasuth. A private hospital within gov hospital. Someone that can buy 11m pound house through the son as front, that the daughters can buy flats wort 2m usd each, can afford a fleet if private jets costing over 10k usd per hr to operate. The person is still stooping low to collect pension from the tax payers in the state he governed 20 years ago. What does that tell you of the greed of the average Nigerian?
Now everyone wants to settle themselves which leads to anarchy.
Walai, with how things are now, most will settle themselves like this ex minister.

Meaning the greed is real no hope for the common man it is grab your own syndrome when u are opportune, God bless naija!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Mikelarteta(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2023
Runnerzz:

Not just Buhari. Almost all Nigerians. If u have ever cut corners at school, office work or business just to get a little edge or something over the top then ur fvcking guilty. Even market women are the biggest scammers of all times in Naija. Making over 100% profits for goods and services at the expense of the buyer. We are all in this. Nobody holy pass. Even u sef

You kon Dey make me feel guilty. You very correct on this one. I have one of my friends wey Dey organize non appearance exams for Nigeria. It’s really a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Adabestseason(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2023
They are not always qualify for appoints but nepotism
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by dyera(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2023
uvie66:
eh hen uncor....are you superior....name one black dominated country that is as wealthy as any European country, or is it by coincidence that majority of the countries in the world impoverished are in Africa. Democratic Republic of Congo with it's rich resources is also one of the poorest and Jakpa syndrome is mostly prevalent in Africa and other third world countries but not the other way round. They are always handing over to us what they have discarded...Cars, electronics, clothes etc.

Not only is Europe as developed as it is today because of Africa; Africa is in turn as underdeveloped as it is today because of Europe.

Read this book, 'How Europe Underdeveloped Africa'.

https://abahlali.org/files/3295358-walter-rodney.pdf
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by Elibaba1: 11:26pm On May 11, 2023
linkers:
That man stopped picking up my calls. Very corrupt elder that likes young kpekus. Na bad old niggar

You really sabi the man o
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by uvie66: 11:41pm On May 11, 2023
dyera:

Not only is Europe as developed as it is today because of Africa; Africa is in turn as underdeveloped as it is today because of Europe.

Read this book, 'How Europe Underdeveloped Africa'.

https://abahlali.org/files/3295358-walter-rodney.pdf
...and they pillage our oil resources also ?
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by nedekid: 6:17am On May 12, 2023
Re: Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud by maasoap(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2023
Wetin im go do with all this money before his light go out? Madness!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? / 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge / Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.